Senior Java developer will be responsible for many duties throughout the development lifecycle of applications, from concept and design right through to testing.
- To support and maintain existing Java code base, debug the application
- To analyse user and business requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions
- To design and code programs following in-house standards and good design principles
- To ensure that all programs are documented to the company standards
- To create unit test plans and perform unit testing of the programs
- To provide advice and guidance to other members of the team
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience in RESTFul webservices
- Experience with test-driven development
- Exposure to portal/mobility development - Desired
- Exposure to any of middleware solutions like MQ, Oracle fusion middleware(WebLogic), WebSphere, Open Source
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Tekdi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Tekdi Technologies is a leading IT Solutions provider focusing on delivering enterprise-class, end-to-end solutions for businesses & individuals in a wide array of verticals. It offers a dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, products, platforms, and services that bring greater choice, faster time to market, and flexibility to its customers. We leverage Open Source Technologies to deliver cutting-edge solutions driven by a combination of robust strategies, passionate teams, and a global culture rooted in innovation and automation. Our experience, coupled with the use of Open Source gives you the advantage of cost-effective, secure, and up-to-date solutions.
• Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e. g.
Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
• Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
• Extensive experience in object oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and a huge passion
and ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces.
• Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert design into code fluently.
• Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
• Good understanding of databases (e. g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e. g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc).
• Strong desire to solve complex and interesting real world problems.
• Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform.
• Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks.
• Worked in a startup-like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
• BTech, MTech or Ph. D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
• Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex
business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
• 3+ years of experience in the art of writing code and solving problems on a large scale.
• Open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently, listens intently, and takes
https://www.sarvaha.com/">Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced Backend developers with 6-10 years of designing a broad range of systems & back-end services. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best-funded startups and established companies across the globe. Please visit our website at http://www.sarvaha.com/">http://www.sarvaha.com to know more about us.
- Work as a lead contributor for creating technical solutions
- Contribute to scoping, estimating, and proposing technical solutions & development
- Investigate new technologies, provide analysis and recommendations on technical choices
- Responsible for providing hands-on expert-level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Mentor and guide technical team members
- BE/BTech/MTech (CS/IT or MCA), with an emphasis on Software Engineering, is highly preferable
- Strong developer experience using Scala (preferred) or else Java technologies & its frameworks (Java 8 or above)
- Understanding of Spring / Spring Boot / Hibernate
- Hands-on experience with Highly scalable Micro-services with Clustered / Multi-node setup concepts
- Knowledge of design patterns and micro-services design concepts.
- Experience with Queuing mechanism, Producer & Consumer
- API-based development experience (REST, Swagger, OpenAPI, Graph QL etc)
- Experience with DB Concepts, DB Design, SQL, query building and Liquibase
- Secure programming experience working with Vulnerability scanning tools such as Veracode
- Knowledge/experience on Reporting tools/libraries (Jasper reports)
- Other Dev tools - Kafka, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Gradle, SBT, Redis,
- Agile development experience including working with JIRA & Confluence
- An attitude of constant learning of new skills strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills to drive change
- Top-notch remuneration and excellent growth opportunities
- An excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Highly challenging software implementation problems
- Work from home or office. We offered complete work from home even before the pandemic.
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
About this role
As a frontend engineer at CutShort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional team. You will get an opportunity to work on anything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc) and not just be limited to working on the core product. Requirements of the role are as follows
- You must have at least 3 years of full-time experience in building UI using either React (Our tech stack is MEAN with Angular 1 but we are migrating to MERN).
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating beautiful User Interfaces (a must - you need to be obsessed with details such as alignment and spacing.
- l IT experience delivering enterprise-scale applications or product implementations
- experience working as a technical lead.
- Working Experience in ISO20022, SWIFT, Remittance
- Language & Frameworks: Java, Spring Boot, Spring, Any ORM
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company’s advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
- Prioritizing and managing workload and meeting critical project milestones and deadlines
- Effectively collaborating with a team as well as taking initiative and working independently to solve problems
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.Tech/ B.E. (with 65% marks)
- Expertise at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Experience in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest API’s, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/ Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Experience in product based companies
- 3+ years of overall experience
- Understanding about AWS - EC2, S3, RDS etc
- Extensive experience building and refactoring Java applications
- Good work experience with Message Que - Ka a, Rabbit MQ, etc
- Understanding and experience building high-performance, scalable algorithms.
- Understanding of Agile or Kanban / Lean so ware development methodologies- Experience using modern build
tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Github, etc. a plus - Be hands-on, willing to dig in and crank out code.
- Be a learner, able to explore new areas, learn new things, and quickly apply them to solve new problems.
- Be a spark, bring energy, passion and creativity to work every day.
Good to have
- No-sql experience ( dynamo , mongo , Cassandra etc. )
- Datadog or similar monitoring tool
- Docker exposure
• Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to
the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
• Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders
and the Engineering lead
• Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords
and Facebook marketing API
• Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and
maintaining and upgrading it
• Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to
enforce the unit testing in all the services
• Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
• Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and
• Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
- Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer with proven hands-on Software Development experience. We use Java 8
- 4-10 years java development experience with JSE/JEE, Java-based Micro-services framework, and implementation, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, SQL, etc
- Hands-on experience on Spring boot & SPARK Microservices and OSGi specifications
- Strong knowledge of micro-service logging, monitoring, debugging, and testing
- Implementations experience of micro-service integration, packaging, building automation, and deployment
- At least two years experience in SOA & Microservices based process applications using BPM (Activiti/JBPM/Camunda)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
Qualifications: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject and a minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in a mid-d or large corporate Information Technology environment. Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once. Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (BACKEND DEVELOPMENT):
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade web applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from renowned (IITs, NITs, BITS etc) colleges
• Excellent aptitude, algorithmic and puzzle solving skills
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience of 2+ years in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, Multi-Threading etc)
• Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT,
• Experience with agile development
Knowledge of REST API, XML and RESTFUL web services
Working knowledge on SQL, JQuery, web services, Eclipse IDE would be a plus