- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features for web applications.
- Developing and maintaining high-quality, reusable, and efficient React components.
- Collaborating with Java developers and learning Java fundamentals to contribute to full-stack development efforts.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and best practices in React and Java development.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of professional experience in React and Redux development.
- Strong understanding of React concepts, state management, and component lifecycle.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and asynchronous programming.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Frontend Engineer - React.js
About the Job:-
We are looking for a competent Frontend Engineer to join our growing company. You will be working on transmuting ongoing production-level enterprise projects into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have got a knack for creating a user-friendly product and are eager to learn trending tech with a growing company while enhancing your entrepreneur mindset, then we are looking for you. We hope you are as tech-savvy as us and are hungry for challenging projects.
Experience required - 1+ year
Job Type - Full time (Remote)
- Communicating with the client for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers
- Stay up-to-date on arising technologies
- React.js, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or Tailwind or Material UI
Good to Have
- SSR - Next.js
- Gatsbby (SSG)
- Hooks/Flux/context API
- SASS or SCSS
- knowledge of Deployment process
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor for learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advance technology
- Opportunity to reveal hidden talent
- Work in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Participate in requirements gathering, design, development, QA, support.
- Communicate with different stakeholders such as QA, Project Managers and Product Owners
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Groom, mentor and upskill team members with modern technologies and development practices
- 5-8 Years of relevant experience in front-end development.
- At least 5-4 years of working experience with the React ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge of TypeScript, CSS, and HTML.
- Strong Knowledge of State Management with React and relevant workflows.
- Good Understanding of Modern frontend workflows with NPM, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Knowledge of modern programming paradigms like functional and reactive programming.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks including Chai, Mocha and Sinon or equivalent.
- Experience with using browser-based dev tools for trouble shooting and enhancing the performance.
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of cloud-based services like AWS and GCP.
- Working knowledge of Video streaming and playback
- Knowledge of modern programming paradigms like functional and reactive programming.
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation.
- Collaborate with Product and Design to create robust and usable features.
- Take ownership of the architecture for best performance and usability.
- Lead engineering discussions to ensure the best practices, maintainability and security of the application.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Lead and mentor the team of developers, to drive business objectives.
We are looking for
- 4+ years of experience building quality applications.
- Proficient in client-side JS frameworks such as React.js
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and self-drive.
- Experience in planning, designing architecture and leading teams.
- Experience with SaaS products or an early stage startup is a plus.
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and well being.
As the senior member of the frontend development team at Mosaic, you will be responsible for setting best practices and making sure that the others adhere to them. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
- Develop all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of the application.
- Provide technical advice and assist in solving programming problems.
- Enhance SEO, Analytics, and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of
two (2) years of relevant development or engineering experience.
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
Peppo is a fair food ordering utility. It helps restaurants manage both the demand and the delivery sides of their business, on the cloud.
Peppo is a seed funded startup, developed by the team at First WalkIn Technologies. Founded in 2015, our incredible team of engineers, programmers, designers, data scientists and marketing experts have worked tirelessly to bring digital transformation solutions to iconic F&B brands such as Cafe Coffee Day, McDonald's, Pizza Hut and Domino's.
Now we've set out to bring the same expertise to all restaurants, big and small, so they can compete on fair terms in an increasingly digital world.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Software Engineer with first-rate programming skills to join our retail platform team. In this role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company. You need to have strong problem solving capabilities, be a team player and have great communication skills. You also need to be goal-oriented, have the ability to understand the core architecture and take up responsibility of product feature development. You must be a highly technical, hands-on developer with passion for producing high standard and robust code.
- Collaborate with the design/business teams and develop software meeting product requirements, with lead responsibility for different features in the product.
- Responsible for communicating and reporting to the tech lead.
- Code new features as well as maintain existing features.
- Participate in technical design and architecture reviews.
- Write technical documentation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Prototype and/or redesign features.
- Fix bugs.
We offer a friendly, casual, collaborative working environment that is mission-driven and results-oriented. Our small office is in a great space in Bangalore. Due to the COVID situation, we are committed to having a fully remote engagement.
Skills and Requirements
We are looking at your experience not just in terms of the years you’ve clocked but the aptitude to get things done. Here’s the skills that your job would entail, so please make sure you highlight the following in any capacity you have demonstrated - professional, freelance or hobbyist.
- Good to have an overall 3+ years of software development experience.
- Expertise with modern JS libraries/frameworks at least one of these JS frameworks - React.JS, Vue, AngularJS, NextJS
- Experience with testing frameworks, practices and processes.
- Demonstrated skills in developing, releasing, and maintaining high quality web applications.
- Solid experience on REST APIs, JSON, Test Driven Development (TDD) and standards.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team.
- GraphQL experience is an added bonus
- Small team with an opportunity to have a steep learning curve.
- Have a meaningful impact on end customers and sellers on their experience with digital tools.
- Work on redefining the e-commerce experience by building cooperatives for the micro-services era. This makes Peppo a perfect home for those looking to pursue compassionate capitalism.
- Train under a diverse and accomplished set of team leads, mentors and investors who have worked in government and big tech.
- Holistic development guaranteed as you will grow in an environment that prizes lateral thinking allowing you to supplement your core responsibilities with additional functions.
- Competitive compensation and flexibility to work from anywhere since Peppo uses the best of productivity tools.
Our Preferred Resume Format
- Polished resume with list of projects clearly listed (with responsibilities you held)
- Links to interesting projects that you worked on (professional, freelance or hobbyist)
- Blogs written and any other public contributions you made
Our Interview Process
- Resume evaluation: We will screen all incoming CVs and invite candidates for next round, fitting our job profile description.
- Case study: If you are one of the shortlisted candidates, you will be sent a case study to solve.
- Phone screening: we will follow up with a phone screening round for better understanding of the CV, technical proficiency, experience etc.
- F2F Round(s): The next round is a direct face-to-face discussion over a video call.
Peppo is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, caste, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical disability, mental well-being, or age. Our code of conduct reflects the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our diversity for that truly makes us create products that cater to the world.
Here’s a few resources for you to understand Peppo landscape:
The simplest way to think of Peppo is that it is a backend for restaurants that takes them online, not on just one channel but on all of them. App publishers that integrate with Peppo, will see every restaurant that uses Peppo and can enable food ordering through their own front-end. On the fulfilment side, Peppo allows restaurants to plug into an aggregated delivery fleet on which it helps restaurants choose between various providers to optimise between delivery costs and performance. Read more about:
- The Peppo Mission - Our Website - https://www.peppo.co.in/
Gupshup is a product development company which was IIT incubated in 2005.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Gupshup is a global leader in cloud messaging, enabling businesses to build engaging conversational experiences, seamlessly across 30+ messaging channels, using a globally available cloud API.
Gupshup handles over 4.5 billion messages per month and has processed over 225 billion messages, enabling over 36,000 businesses to engage nearly a billion users across channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, Slack, Android RCS, Mobile App and Mobile Web.
Gupshup offers a comprehensive product portfolio that includes an easy to use omni-channel messaging API, advanced bot building platform and mobile marketing tools. Gupshup has also forged strategic partnerships with Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Cisco to offer innovative mobile messaging solutions with broad reach.
We have an opportunity for Software Engineer-UI
YUI), HTML and CSS.
prototype based inheritance, modules, private member scopes, etc
Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
Involvement in developing and enhancing main front end platform - website
Experience in performing code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code
metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis.
Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining
complex existing applications
Excellent communication skills
Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.