We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using Asp.Net MVC, C#, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JS, Responsive Design. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop front-end layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
1. Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5, HTML, CSS, JQuery web framework
2. Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
3. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
4. Skill for writing reusable libraries
5. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
6. Knowledge of concurrency patterns
7. Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, LINQ
8. Experience with popular web application frameworks
9. Familiarity with consuming WebAPI's
10. Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
11. Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
12. Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
13. Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
14. Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
15. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools TFS, VSTS
3+ years experience in Asp.Net MVC 5, C#, JQuery, JS, HTML, CSS is must.
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in software development using Core Java, multi-threading, DS and Algos.
Mandatory Requirement/ Preference:
- 4 years of experience for delivering enterprise solutions or products using full SDLC
- 4 years of work experience with enterprise solutions for Microsoft platform (SQL Server, stored procedures, WCF, C#.net, Entity Framework)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with creating and maintaining stored procedure in MS SQL Server.
- Working with WEB API added advantage