We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git etc
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BE(IT) or BSc IT or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of experience in the industry.
5 Days Working || No Bond || 10 :00 AM to 7:00 PM || Malad West ,Mumbai
About Gigs Media Pvt. Ltd.
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Strong Knowledge of LARAVEL and Vue JS.
• Strong Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and BOOTSTRAP.
• Knowledge of Firebase, MYSQL, MongoDB.
• Understanding the requirements and implementing them into the Front end and Backend.
• Must have the ability to write clean code structure.
We are looking for Flutter Developers responsible for developing cross-platform mobile
● Building modern and cross platform mobile applications using Flutter.
● Collaborating with the Planning and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
● Performing app profiling and improving performance.
● Improving code quality through code reviews.
● Developing new features, maintaining code, and fixing/debugging issues.
You need to have:
● One or more published Flutter apps on the App Store / Play Store.
● Good understanding of Flutter and Dart.
● Beginner to intermediate level knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift.
● Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
● Willingness to learn about new technologies and trends in mobile.
● Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
● Working knowledge of Reactive programming is a plus.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional
● Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and
● Strong communication skills.
● Working with the latest technologies in an early-stage product startup, with plenty of
opportunities to learn
● You will work directly under the mentorship of other senior designers/developers and the
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable,
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java
developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development
while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs should follow compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review
• BE/MCA/BCA/MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Very good English communication skills
o Good to have the knowledge of Angular JS framework.
o Experience to work on the Micro service architecture.
o Experience to work with Git hub & bitbucket.
o Agile methodology.
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy more intelligent, greener, and affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. We have become a leading energy-AI software player from unassuming beginnings at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020 Renew Power, India's largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect. Following ReNew's listing on NASDAQ during summer 2021 Climate Connect has become the technology anchor of a new fully independent subsidiary - Climate Connect Digital. With backing from ReNew as the anchor investor to pursue an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value through intelligent software, digitalisation, and horizontal integration' across the energy ecosystem. However, the application of computational power and machine learning to the energy sector has yet to be fully leveraged and can create massive value.
How do you fit in
Curious:You love learning about new tools and technologies
Exposure: You have plenty of experience in executing projects successfully. You
have a client-side exposure on project management
Team player: You have no problem working in a team setting. You can effectively
collaborate with people to reach a solution.
Problem solver: You are the person your peers turn to for solving problems.
Talented: You are an expert in database designing.
Honesty: You work diligently and honestly. You have strong moral principles.
You will be working at the epicenter of energy transformation. You will be creating
data-driven software solutions for forecasting and scheduling data in the renewables power
market. Ultimately, through your contribution to the renewable energy revolution, you will be
doing your bit to mitigate the effects of climate change. These are a few things you can look
forward to working on:
Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performance
Identifying and mitigating security-related threats to the application.
Using your expertise in database designing and application architecture planning for
Core & MVC projects
Debugging browser extensions & server tools
Solving complex technical issues
Ensuring quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
Designing new frameworks, debugging and modifying existing frameworks
Maintaining databases to ensure strong optimization and functionalities
Learning new technologies and how to design and implement Project Architectures
MVC Framework Laravel / Python Flask.
Web services (SOAP, REST)
SQL and NoSQL scripting and databases like MYSQL and Mongo DB administration
Code versioning tools, such as Git
AngularJS / ReactJS
B. E / B. Tech / M. Tech / B. Sc in CS or IT
2-4 years of experience in the field
What's in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours and leave policy
Learning and development opportunities
Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the
early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push. We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we're seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
Working on APIs, web apps, asynchronous message processing systems,& desktop applications
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full-stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project · Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues, and plans to technology leadership
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity · Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Estimate engineering work effort for the engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Drive a quality mindset within the team
- 2+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a full-stack java developer
- 1+ years of web development with AngularJS
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
we are looking to add new talent to our ruby on rails team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Understanding of ruby on rails as well as libraries
- Ability to write clear, readable ruby codes.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Understanding of code versioning tools like- Git
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Proficient with Laravel/CI/Node.JS/Yii
- Must have at least 1 year of experience
- Able to join office
- Initial Screening
- Telephonic Interview
- Machine Test
- HR Round