POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading financial institutions.
We’re on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholders.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility. You are expected to gradually take responsibilities of the full mobile engineering stack at Poshn.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training mobile engineering team.
- Designing and implementing core mobile application architecture.
- Working directly with founder to define the roadmap Interface with clients and help provide the best support for our product
- Ability to analyse the core business needs and to suggest the best approach
- Capturing and clearly articulating requirements: work closely with end customers in order to prioritise different working items
- Establishing implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Carrying out solution testing: ensure efficient on-boarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternatives
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned product, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
Career Experience we'd love to see:
- You have 4+ years of experience with software engineering. You have a solid software engineering background
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more mobile application projects. You have experience designing and shipping fully functional mobile applications.
- You understand the core engineering principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
Technical Experience we’d love to see:
- Experience with setting up scalable mobile app architecture
- Proficient in languages such as Kotlin/Java/Flutter. Swift is plus
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of standard design principles and interface guidelines for Android/iOS
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Experience with modern software engineering practices: agile development cycle, coding style, engineering documentations, unit & integration testing, code review, git version control, etc..
Bonus Points/Nice to have:
- Published mobile apps on app store and play store.
- Experience with engineering hiring & training of engineers Interfacing and collaborating with B2B clients
- Experience Building deep learning models
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy designing and building complex software systems with multiple components and code bases.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
About POSHN (STSPL)
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and mission-critical software fixes—React
● Maintain code and help write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest
● Development of new React Native modules for Android and iOS apps.
● Transition existing native modules to React Native.
● Bachelor degree in Engineering or CS/Programming discipline.
nuances, including ES6+ syntax
● Knowledge of Java, Swift programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio etc
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Interact with the Project Managers / Leads / Clients
- Understand the requirements and provide estimates for the planned tasks
- Deliver best quality work without bugs in the estimated time frame
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and release new features
- Help the team to identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience / strong knowledge in both iOS & Android Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in SwiftUI, Swift, Xcode, Java, Kotlin and Android Studio, Flutter, React Native
- Experience with version control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Cocopods
- Experience in application submission/provisioning process
- Experience in performance and memory tuning
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience/knowledge in any of the Back-End technologies
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch
Role/project description: will be responsible for user interface development of various android/ios based mobile applications for organization clients and partners.
The candidate will work in global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
Location: Saudi Arabia
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs including crashes and anrs to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Collaborate with team members product managers, developers, designers to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in flutter framework and dart programming
- Hands on experience in using restful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, uml and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development ide android studio, android sdk, firebase test lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC &agile development
- Experience with material design and android ui design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps finance apps, e-commerce apps
- Critical thinker
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven, responsible, hardworking Android Developer
who will work with fast-paced team members to troubleshoot, improve and add to current
android applications and processes, prototype new and redesign features. You should have
excellent communication, programming, and problem-solving skills and should be a
You should have done some personal project apart from the company's projects or contributed
to open source projects.
● Work closely with our product and design teams.
● A focus on UI design principles.
● Architecting solutions with complete ownership of feature or product.
● Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
● Tracing and profiling.
● Experience of building Android applications in Java/Kotlin
● Good knowledge of ReactNative is a great plus.
● Strong understanding of object-oriented software development.
● Understanding of large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to
help keep them clean and maintainable.
● Familiarity with popular android libraries/methods like OkHTTP, Dagger2 , Fresco, Glide.
● Familiarity with latest android platform changes.
● Knowledge of Data structures and algorithms
● Deep understanding of complete life cycle of android app development
● Knowledge of Android Jetpack / Architecture components
● Overall at least 1 year building software for iOS devices
● Experience with iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift and Xcode IDE
● Comfortable developing rich GUI's for the iPhone and/or iPad
● Solid grasp of object-oriented concepts and MVC programming techniques
● Work on multiple simultaneous projects
● Divide projects into module with timelines
● Hands on coding, systems analysis, design and delivery of projects assigned.
● Coordinating project performance with business and clients.
● Completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
● Meets project objectives, providing systems that operate in a cost-effective manner.
● Keeps management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources, or product.
● Escalates and refers all projects beyond scope of authority.
● Consults with and advises development areas on applications in area of responsibility.
● Responds to problems in a timely, effective manner.
● Experience with Android/Java
● Cross Platform Application development
Rejolut emerging tech company incorporated in 2017 and an award-winning blockchain development company. We help clients to find the best possible solutions to business use-case using emerging technology that can help them to scale faster & build Innovative digital products for fast-moving companies using ML/AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR/VR, RPA.
Our dogma: We don’t make shit
We are on the mission to technically empower entrepreneurs all around the world.
To know more please visit our website - www.rejolut.com
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with the optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing native apps to Flutter.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of BLOC Patterns
- Strong knowledge & experience in Dart/ Flutter is mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions.
- Strong experience with Flex CSS styling.
- Strong experience in SQLfLite & Firebase messaging is required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Training & Development Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours/ Remote Work
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge in SQLite Database
- Experience in designing and developing custom controls for Android.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object orientation design.
- Capabilities to write and execute unit test cases.
- Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem solving skills and capabilities.
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Should have knowledge of Kotlin
- Should have experience in MVC / MVVM Architecture.
- Good in Analytics and Communication