How would you make your mark if you knew you could influence beyond your current projects?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Lead Developers act as the primary point of contact for our clients, ensuring that teams are successful in their delivery. As a Lead Developer, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and spend time negotiating with clients in order to bring a technical vision to life. Having a balance of high-level and tactical mindsets is a must, as you will spend time both with clients and alongside your fellow teammates.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
- You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve clients’ problems while staying within constraints
- You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- Work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Utilize the latest technology thinking from our tech radar in your work
- Apply a variety of languages to your work and continue to code alongside Developers; you will never go post-technical in this role
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have at least 12 years of experience in software development.
- You have led software development teams using Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
- You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- The ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- We would love it if you’re up to speed on functional programming paradigms and languages like Clojure, Scala, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
What We are Building
- We are a pure-play data products division at Fynd, Products Excellence and Research (PEXAR)
- We are building a SaaS product to help every organization of any size in the world to make better and faster decisions using data. We believe these products can be used to solved problems across the globe and truly help democratize data to derive meaningful insights and actionable notifications. We are building a non-eCommerce product division to kick-off this democratization.
Whats the role?
- We are looking for Individuals with a Product Mindset who can become part of the founding team in building a modern SaaS Data platform, with a focus on distributed data processing, stream, and batch systems. We value people who are quick learners, are curious and can leverage their technical skills to deliver robust applications and features.
- Drive technical Roadmaps of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
- “Platformize” components as libraries, utilities, and services and promote reuse.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and features.
- Exhibit ownership and leadership skills required to become an indispensable part of the engineering team and culture
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development by participating in team learning sessions and having an attitude of not just learning but also teaching others.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise building and enhancing Java / Spring-based microservices.
- Strong framework experience using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Strong foundation knowledge of Design patterns and experience in applying it to solve use cases.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and any NoSQL database.
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based services like AWS.
- Strong understanding of Caching and messaging platforms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in working with to AWS Lambda and S3 for application development.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring Cloud, Spring Security and Spring Batch.
- Worked on technologies like Elastic Search, Redis and MongoDB.
- Understanding of Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry and New Relic.
- Understanding and working experience with GIT and Artifactory.
What do we offer?
- Exceptional Opportunity
- Opportunity to build one of the next best SaaS Product
- Opportunity to be in the founding team of the Product
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : Google / Reliance
- Blissful and Positive Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Weekly Team engagement activities
- Celebration(small or big) are carried out with equal high energy
- Limitless Growth
- Courses completed on Coursera are reimbursed
- Weekly learning sessions are organized
- Insurance and Care
- Group Medical Insurance(Includes Spouse and Parents)
- Group Term Insurance(4*CTC)
- Remote working due to Covid-19 Pandemic
- Cool Office Space
- Amazing office in WeWork with the coolest recreational area, lounges, and amenitiesVijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast and Friday Lunches
Join us to be part of our legacy projects and make it big.
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Support the Technical Lead/Architect in developing artifacts such as high level design, technical design, etc.
- Help project manager/lead/pre sales with precise estimates keeping in mind risks and dependencies
- Quick to spot and analyse bottlenecks and bugs, and provide solutions
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
- Manage and lead a team proactively providing guidance and mentoring as required
- Perform independent code reviews and guide junior team members for correction
Mandatory (Minimum 3 years of working experience)
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Well versed with writing medium to complex SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures
- Knowledge of JEE technologies and specifications such as JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JPA etc.
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic / Websphere
- Good Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Experience on both SQL and No-SQL databases like oracle/ MySQL, Mongo DB / Cassandra.
- Good knowledge of working with micro services based architecture
- Experience with enterprise grade applications and 3rd party application integrations
- Well versed with using source code repositories like Git, SVN, BitBucket etc.
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
Good To Have
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience in integration technologies like Apache Camel, Mulesoft
- Experience in any of the frontend technologies Angular/ReactJs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Post Graduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
- New features developed independently with the ability to document the design after understanding and evaluating the requirements with necessary groundwork on required application components
- Hands-on coding to implement the design for feature completion
- Able to write unit tests that ensures bug free code
- Able to handle the multi-tenant and performance requirements of the new features and applications.
- Integrate the new features with existing modules, deliver ready to use code meeting necessary build requirements and CI/CD requirements.
- Work with other functional groups for product, technology, QA, tech support and deployment team.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- BE/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Core Java, J2EE with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experience with JUnit, JMH like performance tuning test tools preferred
- REST API design and development experience. Usage of Swagger or other API spec tools would be preferred. Working knowledge on Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on experience with some of the following application components is a plus: Solr, Kafka, OpenTSDB, Elasticsearch, Janus graph or any graph DB.
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL required.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI, Maven, Ant required
- Experience building applications using microservices architecture is highly preferred. Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker would be ideal
- Working knowledge on public clouds like AWS or Google cloud or Azure is a plus
- Experience building scalable systems
- Strong problem solving skills and ability and interest to solve complex problems
- Interest in machine learning (ML) data science is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as a Web Developer to create front end & backend of websites
- Play a key role in the design lifecycle, from brief through to design and release/implementation
- Should have good knowledge of HTML, CSS, REACT JS, NODE JS, POSTGRES, GIT, REST API.
- A good understanding of servers, hosting, domains, DNS
- Ensure all designs work across all browsers and on all devices
- Help to design elements of mobile apps
- Ensure all designs are produced to deliver a great user experience
- A minimum of one year of experience in designing and developing websites and web apps
- Knowledge about REST API
- Who has worked on libraries such as Bootstrap, Material is.
- Experience with Unit testing, Git, GitHub, and other DevOps and CI/CD tool
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of work and techniques
- A passion for strong web design that delivers a great user experience
- A good understanding of the latest web design trends
Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
• Work with product team to understand product vision and requirements
• Solve complex technical problems and perform the code reviews for junior team members.
• Produce deliverables at a consistently high rate and with consistently excellent quality
• Work with a team of engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for insuring the successful launch of many product features.
• Work in a product based R&D team and collaborate with other teams to integrate.
• Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
• Analyze highly complex business requirements, break the requirements to multiple applications; generate technical
specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Maintain best practices for development/code changes as needed
• Design and architect software applications
• Conducting code reviews and enforcing the quality standards
• Conducting the daily SCRUM meetings and removing the roadblocks
• Performance testing and tuning for scalability
• Develop quick proof of concepts to set the technical direction for rest of the team.
• Work with Devops and Automation team to develop automation strategy for your application.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of software development experience on web applications
• Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
• Must have hands-on design and development experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure), Kubernetes, Microservices,
Java, J2EE, Spring/Boot, Hibernate, JUnit and Integration with front end via rest interfaces.
• Must have Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
• Strong integration background required. Experience with Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
• Experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services,
MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
• Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github,
JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life
cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with system architecture/design
• Passionate about technology and technical challenges of all types excite you
• Eagerness to learn and learn fast, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop detailed design and deliver a scalable implementation.
• Mentor developers in analysis, design, coding and unit testing techniques
• Motivated self-starter and team player; you inspire others to achieve great things
• Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
• Supply chain industry experience is preferred
• Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions for different
• Strong written/spoken communication skills
• Experience with distributed systems operating in a scalable/high volume environment
• Ability to drive innovation
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture for a scalable and highly available set-up
- Experienced in Java/Golang and related Technologies like Spring/Hibernate
- Strong networking and Operating Systems fundamentals
- Experienced in Streaming technologies like Kafka
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experienced in developing the long-term tech strategy for analytics and translate that into an achievable roadmap
Our client is looking out for an Associate Architect who has strong experience in to Technology
You will be involving in design, coding &scaling the product.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
You will be designing large scale distributed system.
8+ years of hands-on experience in developing, designing & scaling complex systems
Programming experience in Java, spring, Hibernate and MongoDb, micro services