Java Tech Lead
Minimum 8-10 years of experience in design, development, and deployment of JAVA/J2EE-based applications, writing PL/SQL queries/store procedures.
Proficient in handling and writing complex PL/SQL queries and Stored procedures
preferable work experience on JBOSS as an application server or any other J2EE application server
Should have sound knowledge in product customization, implementation, and maintenance aspects
Foresighted & good judgment in problem-solving.
Capable of paying attention to detail.
Good analytical and logical thinking.
Prioritizing and organizing
Team Player with a positive attitude.
Process knowledge/Technical expertise
Good Written and Verbal communication Skills
Must Have Skills : Java8 , Java 1.8 ,Microservices , Angular8 , Spring framework.
Experience in Design Patterns, Design principles & memory Management.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills.
- Good experience of SOA/Microservices/Restful services and development of N-tier J2EE / Java Springboot applications (API- s).
- Strong understanding of database design and SQL (mySql/mariaDB) development
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or other Queueing systems.
Delivery of High Quality, Scalable and Extensible systems, and applications on-time and on-budget.
-Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
- Keep in sync with the latest technology developments and open source offerings. - Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient robust solutions to the problems.
JD for Java Developer Position (3-5 years)
Notice Period: 10-20 days or within 1 month
1. Excellent Java skills
2. Hands-on working experience with Spring, Hibernate, GIT, Jenkins
3. Strictly adhere to coding standards & unit testing
4. Excellent analytical skills and communication skills are a must
5. Knowledge of MySQL or any other DBMS
2. AWS services like lambda, redis, graphql etc
A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery, Microservices.
As a backend developer, you would be responsible for building, scaling, and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining microservices, designing multi-input/output state machines
You will be given complete ownership of modules and processes. You will work with business, product, and UI teams to work on new features and products. You are expected to drive the services/modules to maximize its business impact and customer delight.
- Acumen for good, secure API design
- Write clear and effective API documentation
- Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
- Stickler for good, clear, secure coding, both oneself and team members by code review
- Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
- Defining and building micro-services
- Building systems with positive business impact Tracking module health, usage, behavior tracking, measure and improve code and processes
You will be working on multiple projects/modules. You are expected to write code to integrate - external providers, internal business and process tools, customer-facing applications, and partner-facing applications.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Should have built and released APIs in production
- Experience working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Designing thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
Good to have
- Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
- Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
- Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
Job Location - Bangalore
About Sportz Interactive
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Designation: Senior Associate
Office Location: Goregaon East, Mumbai
3+ years of experience in database development.
- Understand requirements from front end applications developers
- Write advanced queries, stored procedures, cursors, functions & triggers
- Conduct code reviews
- Work with high-traffic application servers
- Complete understanding of various DB like Postgresql, Mongo DB, MySQL
- Ability to identify root cause and mitigate issues
- Ability to lead a team of DB developers
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented, Strong communication skills.
Functional: Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL Development - TSQL, Advance Queries, Query Optimization, Stored Procedures, Triggers & Cursors, Database Design, Indexes, Joins, ETL tools like SSAS, SSIS, High Data Volume Processing, DB Backup/Recovery.