JD: Strong in Core Java, Multithreading, Data Structures
Location: Bangalore /Mumbai
The candidate should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any engineering, scientific, or quantitative field and should have a soundtrack record in software design and development.
candidate should have 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
candidate should have strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, collections, multithreading, algorithms, distributed development, OOPs concepts).
Experience of working in a technology team within a financial organization is preferable.
The candidate should be a proactive individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The knowledge of Market Risk and/or pricing and Risk systems is desirable.
The candidate should be able to manage multiple tasks in a demanding and changing environment.
Experience of working in a globally distributed team would be beneficial
- Technology can help provide engaging and effective education for millions of learners word wide. For us, technology is a force multiplier.
- The future of education will be supported by advanced online learning. We want to be right there to shape the future with ample experience in Ed-Tech, already on our side. The recent surge in online learning, due to COVID, has just vindicated the path we had already taken.
- Education data combined with AI has created opportunities for novel technologies in education. We should harness this data to create learning experiences that are personalized and adaptive.
- Writing clean code with best quality, scalability, maintainability, readability in mind
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Have a solution-oriented mindset and high load capacity system in mind
- Troubleshoot issues using backend monitoring tools like Datadog, New Relic, etc
- Strong Articulation skills - Ability to write/explain complex problems over email or call
What we are looking for?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Backend Engineer
- Proficient in application development methods using Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Proficient in RDBMS database technologies (We use PostgreSQL)
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, scalable and performant applications
- Having experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions or any other CI/CD platform is a plus
- Experience working with AWS is highly preferable. We work heavily with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, SNS, RDS, SQS.
- Good communication skills to collaborate for resolving inter-team dependencies and internal team blockers
Growth opportunities at Playpower Labs
- We are looking for long-term career-oriented individuals. We eagerly wait to listen to your career aspirations and life dreams. Come, talk to us. We believe that there is always room for bright and motivated individuals to be part of a fast-growing company such as Playpower Labs.
- Opportunity for the on-site role
- Unlimited leave policy (yes, that is true!)
- No time tracker/timesheet to fill ;)
- Flexible working hours (except meetings)
- Working desk and a MacBook or anything equivalent
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on sales in the digital industry? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Sr. Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot-based programs, and data analytics
What you will do:
- Building components for the companys advanced health-tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
What you need to have:
- Education: B.Tech with Min. 65% marks
- Expert at hands-on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar NoSQL databases) as well as relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven-based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chatbot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learned AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module. Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
We are looking for a Tech with a proficiency in backend technologies to design, develop a new state-of-the-art, paradigm changing product in software development. Responsibilities include evaluating technologies, developing proof-of concept prototypes, designing, and developing complete end-to-end products.
What would you be doing?
- should be able to mentor, guide, and train other engineers.
- should also be able to work with different stakeholders such as business owners, leadership, and customers.
- able to evaluate the business requirements, performance constraints, trade-offs and system limitations when developing software.
- should be well versed with new technologies and software development practices and be able to judge the trade-offs to make well thought out decisions, design choices and build the system for extensibility and robustness.
- The Django developer will be part of the core engineering team, entrusted with the complete architecture, design and development of the product.
- Work on a great product which empowers next generation entrepreneurs from its early phase
What makes you a suitable candidate?
- 1+ years of experience in designing and developing large scale, complex software applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and design skills
- Strong knowledge of data structure, algorithms, and coding
- Proven experience in any high-level programming languages like Python, Django, DRF, Elasticsearch etc
- Knowledge of MVC architecture and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring security, Spring boot, and Hibernate framework
- Proven experience in database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB).
- Working knowledge of developing Restful Micro services, ORM technologies etc
- Experience in container-based deployments
- Working experience in Amazon DynamoDB, Docker, AWS-Lambda
- Experience with Messaging technologies like Kakfa, RabbitMQ, redis etc
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication, organizational and leadership skills
Project Engineer (Software Application Developer)
- Responsible for development of web applications
- Proficient in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE
- implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.
- Good Knowledge about Oracle/Postgres database - SQL queries
Essential Qualification (Full Time Courses only)
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics /MCA OR
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics
Title: Jr Java Developer
Exp: 1-2 Years
Please find the below Job Description:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Learning new software tools.
Maintenance and improvements in existing software.
Regular communication with management and technical support colleagues.
Designing and updating current software database.
Must Have skills: Core java,J2EE,SOAP,Rest,JSP
Must know about Collection Multi-Threading and File handling.
Must know how to use Eclipse/Net Beans
Very Polished professionals with strong Communication Skills
Excellent design, coding and debugging skills .
Troubleshoot variety of complex software problems.
Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms, operating system concepts.
Must have strong background / knowledge in Core Java.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Lead one of the product verticals in the development of technology strategy, planning, hiring and execution of the next iteration of the WeInvest platform.
• Institutionalize a strong software engineering culture and facilitate a rapid, iterative, layered development approach.
• Be hands on with the coding, evaluate design and architecture choices, do in-depth code reviews, and implement standards and practices for software development.
• Inspire the engineering team to build quality, scalable code by pairing with team members periodically.
• Participate in the definition and management of high-quality product roadmaps based on business, product & tech strategy.
• Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Masters /BE/ B.Tech from a reputed institute
• About 6-10 years professional experience in software development.
• Excellent logical and analytical reasoning capabilities combined with strong knowledge of core
computer science concepts like algorithms, data structures, software design patterns, OOP etc.
• Should have experience in all the phases of SDLC
• Must have experience in leading a team. (At least 2-3 people)
• Be an expert in ruby on rails with experience OR from Fintech, Wealth Management OR Investment
• Management Domain with experience in any of the programming languages (Java/Python/Ruby).
• Breadth of experience in multiple technologies, tools, frameworks and processes is a big plus.
• Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure,
Software design patterns, OOP etc. Be able to lead the team in design & architecture discussions,
introduce new tools, concepts & process to the team and guide other members of the team.
• Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing,
test- driven-development, continuous integration etc is a big plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication.