Job Title: Java Technical Lead(8-12)yrs.
About Mundrisoft Technologies
Work with fortune 100 multinational clients in USA, UK, and Dubai for their International Products on latest technologies. You will be working with technology clients like Microsoft,3M, intel across the globe.
We are looking forward to hiring potential candidates with hands-on/experience on technology stacks, writing clean code, understanding business solutions, and being willing to work on next-generation technologies.
We invite you to converge with us and have a progressive career.
BE/BTech/BS or equivalent
7+ years of experience in Java and Spring Boot
Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm, and object-oriented programming
4+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, and delivering large-scale (distributed) system
architecture with complex software design, high scalability and availability.
Extensive experience with technical leadership, defining visions/solutions and collaborating/driving to see
them to completion.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience with any RDBMS and strong SQL knowledge
Comfortable with Unix / Linux command line
Nice to have Skills
Experience with Big Data platforms like Hadoop / Hive / Presto
Experience with ML/AI frameworks like TensorFlow, H20, etc
Used Key Value stores or noSQL databases
Good understanding of docker and container platforms like Mesos and Kubernetes
Security-first architecture approach
Application benchmarking and optimization
We have an opening for java developers with Digisprint. Our core team has 20+ years of experience in End to End Digital Commerce. We have experience in building world class e-commerce solutions for some of the leading retailers across US, UK, Mexico and South Africa.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Strong hands-on development experience on Java / J2EE technologies
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design principles
- Hands-on Experience in application/Product Development and Spring (MVC) framework
- Good Practical understanding of Java/J2EE Design patterns
- Solid experience in Spring boot and Microservices
- Strong working knowledge of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Chef
- Strong working knowledge of Code Quality tools/frameworks like Sonar
Location : Hyderabad, Pune , Bangalore. - WFH / Hybrid
Java developers - 2 to 4 yrs
Java senior developers - 4 to 6 yrs
Skills:Java + Spring + Spring BootMVC Education: Preferred B.Tech or any equivalent degree
The role involves rotational shifts including night shifts. ( night shift allowance : Rs. 1,000/- )
Who are we looking for?
A senior level Java-J2EEE lead to manage a critical project for one of the biggest clients in banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
We are looking for people from the trading background
- An excellent tech Lead or application architect with strong experience in monolithic Java legacy applications, modern cloud-native
- Strong hands-on experience in Spring, Core Java specifically on multi-threading, concurrency, memory management process, and fair understanding on network communication & protocols.
- experience working in software development on low-latency and high performing systems
- Experienced to guide & mentor the offshore team members, validating application deliverables on regular basis
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with peers across different time zones.
- Passionate about good design and code quality and have strong engineering practices
- Experience working on GCP will be preferred.
- Experience in analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Develop and review design, code
- Develop and document architecture framework, technical standards, and application roadmap
- Guide development teams to comply with the architecture and development standards and ensure quality application is designed, developed, and delivered
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Mentor, Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Ultimate sun Java and GCP Certified
Profile: Java developer (2-4 years) - Noida
MUST Have: Core Java, data structure
NP: Immediate to 30 Days
Salary : Upto 9 LPA
MUST Haves: Java 1.8, Core Java, Data structure
- Java 1.8 version with Collections, Multithreading working knowledge –(Mandatory)
- Data Structures, BPM-Alfresco & Groovy
* You are a Coder, a Doer. YOU BELIEVE in actions ( *In short - You are less about Gyan and more about Samadhan* )
* YOU BELIEVE in software delivery with quality
* If you are passionate about technology, engineering best practices and using them to solve real and complex business problems.
* Badly written code or bad architecture irritates you the most.
* YOU BELIEVE in "Proof of the pudding is in the eating" so you are always tinkering and exploring new technologies
* YOU BELIEVE in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter.
* Since work is a big part of your life, YOU BELIEVE in sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
You'll be expected to
1. Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology - Able to write well organised, modularised code with test cases.
* Apart from writing code *
1. Take ownership of new products/features.
2. Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
3. Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
4. Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
5. Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
* Will prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Development experience with Java is a must; If you know Python and Go Programming Language that's great
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modelling use cases
* Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
* Unquenching thirst to learn new technologies.
* Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What FreightFox gives you
- A high energy environment where you’ll be working alongside people who want to bring innovative tech solutions in the Indian landscape. Make in India for India.
- A chance to become a part of the early team of a budding start-up and help shape its growth path.
- Competitive Package
- Stocks - Be part of the early-stage startup and they benefit financially from the company’s growth
We are a young and ambitious technology start-up in the Indian B2B Logistics space. Our aim is to change the future of freight in India by leveraging tech and data to deliver new and exciting possibilities in this space.
We’ve cautiously cultivated an environment where customers come first, where we validate our hypothesis first before writing even a single line of code, where our customers and prospects are our best advisors and where we truly believe that insights from data are critical to steering a business in the right direction.
We have raised $300K seed fund from Angel Investors in Dec 2020
Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for software developers with hands-on experience in react, firebase, and UML for a Japanese company in New Delhi.
- You should be a passionate web developer, who will work as part of a core team to build best-in-class frameworks and web / mobile applications for Japanese clients.
- You will work under a native Japanese supervisor and contribute to designing and developing mobile and web applications.
- Experience as a full-stack engineer is an advantage.
- Self-directed, driven, and sharp.
- You'll be surrounded by teammates with deep experience in strategy, data, code, and design, hence a great chance to learn and upgrade your skills
- Experience with project management tools and Git is an advantage.
- Hand-on experience with react, firebase, UML.
- Should be a Japanese speaker JLPT N3, JLPT N2
- We’re committed to client success: There are over 6,200 brand and retail websites in the Bazaarvoice network. Our clients represent some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of industries including retail, apparel, automotive, consumer electronics and travel.
- We’re leaders in consumer-generated content: Each month, more than one billion consumers view and share authentic consumer-generated content, such as ratings and reviews, curated photos, social posts and videos, about products in our network. Thousands upon thousands or reviews are added to the Bazaarvoice network everyday.
- Our network delivers: Network analytics provide insights that help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales, and loyalty.
- We’re a great place to work: We pride ourselves on our unique culture. Join a company that values passion, innovation, authenticity, generosity, respect, teamwork, and performance.
Responsible for design, development, debugging and implementation of software
applications in support of end user’s requirements. Works on problems of relatively
complex scope, through general usage of standard concepts and principles and
applications of own judgement. Responsible for delivering results that have direct impact
on the achievement of results within the job area as an Individual Contributor.
Responsible for driving and leading the analysis, design, development activities on
- Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines.
- Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products.
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code.
- Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes.
- Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
3 – 6 Years
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
- Can solve problems independently, be responsible for the requirement analysis and design implementation of important business modules, and be familiar with the online deployment environment, able to independently analyse and quickly troubleshoot online faults.
- Familiar with JAVA programming principles, understand their advanced features and class libraries, network and server programming, multi-threaded programming, common open source products
- Experience in SOA EIP using Apache Camel Spring Integration
- High quality coding ability, reusability, low coupling, scalability, high performance, maintainability, high security
- Have the architectural design capabilities of modules and subsystems, master common architectural design methods and patterns
- Understand SOA, event-driven, distributed system principles, large-scale network application structure, message middleware, caching, load balancing, clustering technology, data synchronization, NoSQL
- Have the project experience of RabbitMQ or Kafka
- If the candidate has air fare industry experience, might be priority