Key Skills and Requirements
· Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience in Node.js and Express.js
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science OR in related field B.sc - IT/ BCA /MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech
· Programming experience in Web Application development with Node.js and Express.js
· Expert in MySQL and Store Procedures
· Knowledge of REST API / Web API protocol
· Good to have: React Js.
· Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to write clear, concise, well-structured, and well-organized code
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs(Zoho, Leadsquared, Knowlarity, Exotel, LCode, Karza, Google API, DIGIO, etc)
· Ability to identify weaknesses in existing code and improve it
Plus but not required
· A plus if you have Slide experience with Git Command lines.
· A plus if you have any experience with Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket.
· A plus if you have any experience with UI Design
· A plus if you have any experience with PHP, CodeIgniter
· A plus if you have any experience with React JS/Angular JS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Work with outside data sources and APIs
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376134&usg=AOvVaw0pudjIbbbjcRyDnHq4h3Hp">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376174&usg=AOvVaw3HPdIZ4rLeLZIuPy_xo2Mj">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1641465764376211&usg=AOvVaw1dUiGitLAiT2L9qDG01nSd">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
We at Expertrons are looking out for Technical Architect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop a roadmap for moving existing monolithic applications to a highly scalable microservice architecture and implementation of the same as long term goal.
Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects.
Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team
Work with engineering teams in building high-quality and highly resilient scalable
Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
Hands-on expertise in Architecting and developing large scale web applications with MERN stack
Experience with the operational aspects of deploying and operating in AWS environment
Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Express and MongoDB related tech stack building REST APIs, with experience/exposure to front end stack like react and react native
Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
Should know security best practices
Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for the root cause of problems.
Deep understanding of continuous integration, and continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Embrace cloud mindset and start-up culture in your team
Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, GitLab
Experience with API design using OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our first product
- Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries
Desired Skills and Experience
- Golang , Java , Python , Ruby
MVC, Angular, ASP.Net, MY SQL, Azure or AWS
We are looking for a candidate with 3 years of experience in mobile app development. Must have done at least 4 projects in react native. In this position you’ll be working with technologies like React Native, Redux, RX Observables, Type Script etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good mobile app development experience (3 years)
- Strong knowledge of React Native(2+ years)
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions
- Familiar with different tools Sentry, Bitrise, Hockeyapp, ESLint
- Experience with HTML/CSS(SAAS/LESS)
- Experience integrating REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Git, Gitlab/bitbucket/Github etc.
- Familiarity with Redux