We are PEXAR. Our mission is to empower everyone to make data driven decision by leveraging our modern, enterprise grade, data ops platform.
PEXAR is building a Modern Enterprise-grade DataOps SaaS Product
PEXAR is a Product Startup incubated by https://www.fynd.com/" target="_blank">Fynd(backed by Google and https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">acquired by Reliance Industries in 2019)
What We are Building
We are a pure-play data products division at Fynd, Products Excellence and Research (PEXAR)
We are building a SaaS product to help every organization of any size in the world to make better and faster decisions using data. We believe these products can be used to solved problems across the globe and truly help democratize data to derive meaningful insights and actionable notifications. We are building a non-eCommerce product division to kick-off this democratization.
Whats the role?
We are looking for Individuals with a Product Mindset who can become part of the founding team in building a modern SaaS Data platform, with a focus on distributed data processing, stream, and batch systems. We value people who are quick learners, are curious and can leverage their technical skills to deliver robust applications and features.
- Drive technical Roadmaps of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
- “Platformize” components as libraries, utilities, and services and promote reuse.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and features.
- Exhibit ownership and leadership skills required to become an indispensable part of the engineering team and culture
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development by participating in team learning sessions and having an attitude of not just learning but also teaching others.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Demonstrated expertise building and enhancing Java / Spring-based microservices.
- Strong framework experience using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Strong foundation knowledge of Design patterns and experience in applying it to solve use cases.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and any NoSQL database.
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based services like AWS.
- Strong understanding of Caching and messaging platforms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in working with to AWS Lambda and S3 for application development.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring Cloud, Spring Security and Spring Batch.
- Worked on technologies like Elastic Search, Redis and MongoDB.
- Understanding of Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry and New Relic.
- Understanding and working experience with GIT and Artifactory.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to build one of the next best SaaS Product
- Opportunity to be in the founding team of the Product
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : Google / Reliance
Blissful and Positive Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Weekly Team engagement activities
- Celebration(small or big) are carried out with equal high energy
- Courses completed on Coursera are reimbursed
- Weekly learning sessions are organized
Insurance and Care
- Group Medical Insurance(Includes Spouse and Parents)
- Group Term Insurance(4*CTC)
- Remote working due to Covid-19 Pandemic
Cool Office Space
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest recreational area, lounges and amenities
- Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast and Friday Lunches
https://careers.pexar.io/" target="_blank">Here are more Reasons To Join PEXAR
Fynd is India’s largest offline to online fashion platform. Fynd works with 300+ brands across 9000+ stores in 40+ cities to aggregate store inventory in real time. Across Fynd’s own direct to consumer channel, instore omnichannel and api consumption channels, Fynd distributes this inventory feed to drive transactions and manage fulfilment.
Roles & Responsibilities
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a back end engineer you will be responsible for developing and delivering best in class digital neobanking API platform using the latest technologies and solutions. We believe that technology should not be a barrier when it comes to providing the best-in-class banking services to our customers and we echo that when you as an engineer present your designs and thoughts to improve the app constantly to ensure we are leading the innovation in the neobanking domain. Your role will be (but not limited) to
- Work in most challenging and complex use cases within Banking and Finances sector.
- Build domain led scalable banking and payments microservices using JAVA + SpringBoot.
- Work on processing large (and we mean LARGE) amounts of data across the muvin platform.
- Work in a cross-platform team where you integrate with 3 rd party platforms and APIs along with muvin’s APIs to ensure consistent and smooth user experience.
- Develop software using latest tools and technologies in an agile led environment.
- Own and deliver high quality solutions from start to end.
- Participate in muvin’s feature development and planning.
- Learn and get mentored from the veterans in the industry and help the team around you.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- E/BTech in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 1-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong foundations in Java or other high level programming language.
- Experience working on Spring framework.
- Experience developing, debugging, and resolving performance problems in complex multi-service systems.
- Extensive knowledge on OOP and software architecture.
- Sheer willingness to write performant well designed code adhering to best practices in data structures and algorithms.
- Ability and urge to write meaningful test cases and documentation.
- Good aptitude in analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with relational databases and NOSQL databases.
- Knowledge or experience working on concurrent and event driven development.
- Dogged desire to become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in one of the areas outside coding (automation, scalability, performance, architecture, optimization, algorithms etc.,).
- Good communication skills.
WE’LL BE EXCITED IF YOU BRING:
- DevOps and CI/CD experience on AWS or similar cloud services platforms
- Experience working with payments, wallets, and any other banking services.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with any of the reporting and analytics platforms.
Looking for Java Fullstack Developer with 4-5yrs of experience.
Job Rolre : Java Full Stack Developer
Experience : 4-5 yrs
Job Type : Permanent
Locations : Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Mumbai/Pune/Gurgaon
Notice Period : Max 30 Days
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Good in Backend Springboot
- write Rest API (Should be strong in this area)
- Good Analytical ability, Good coding practice, Knowledge of Spring Security (Desirable),
- UI Knowledge of Angular (Average knowledge should be enough)
backend platform, including API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a central role as we scale to 1M+ users. You will work with our US based product and
engineering teams to implement quickly and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate is excited to tackle tough technical challenges and looking for opportunities to contribute to our strategic thinking.
· Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
· Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services including implementation of adequate resilience and high-availability models to support 24x7 operational availability
· Manage backend API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners
· Manage integration of user-facing elements developed by our front-end developers with server side logic
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize Rain application for maximum speed and scalability
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
· 3-8 years of Software Development experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as Go / Golang, Java and C++
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, especially React and React Native
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
· Solid understanding of REST API design and development with experience building REST APIs
· Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth,)
· Good experience with API frameworks
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Note: Examples of past work will be required as part of the hiring process***
We provide early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
We are hiring Senior & Lead Product Engineers to architect, design, develop & deploy our messaging, search, integration and document services written in the Java platform. You will be responsible for writing and scaling high performing, robust services for MangoApps suite of products. The focus will be on creating robust high volume applications, and at the same time have the ability to turn around quick prototypes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 6 to 15 years of hands-on product design & development experience in high performing performance grade Java based systems
- BE or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing database driven, Internet-based, server product a must.
- Sound understanding of various design patterns and hands on experience of Multi threading, Collections and Concurrency required.
- Ability to work as an Individual contributor and also collaborate with team members to get things done
- Experience with web services, and agile product development methodologies desired.
- Possess very good analytical & problem solving skills
MUST-HAVE CULTURAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and proactively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages excellent performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment, and you’re excited by chance to play a significant role.
- Passionate: You must be excited about customer service and ensure our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Go-getter: Thrive in a startup environment and have a “whatever it takes” approach to accomplishing goals.
WHY JOIN US?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about customer service and believe providing stellar customer support is a strategic differentiator for a product company
WHAT IS WORKING AT MANGOAPPS LIKE?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness
- Teamwork is celebrated
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else
- Pune, India
MangoApps is an all-in-one platform for employee communication, engagement, training & teamwork. It is designed to drive digital transformation in industries where non-desk workers are the majority — healthcare, manufacturing, retail, pro-services, to name a few. MangoApps is privately held and is based in Issaquah, WA with offices in Seattle & Pune.
MangoApps was founded on the idea that by deploying one single system (instead of a patchwork of siloed tools) across the entire organization, companies can empower all its employees and significantly increase productivity, engagement, & satisfaction. Now, over a decade later, we still deliver on that idea every day so employees can get fast and seamless access to all the information and tools they need to share, communicate, collaborate, find & learn.
MangoApps has been recognized by the Inc500 as the #3 fastest growing software company in the Seattle area and has won multiple industry awards including a clean sweep at Enterprise Social Now - 2016, 2017 & 2018. In 2021, we were rated #1 Product in the Digital Workspace Quadrant by Software Reviews.
A 'Software Engineer II' is a young member of our software development teams. As an engineer you will develop highly scalable services which enable online bookings, payment transactions and personalized messaging to millions of customers who book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex programming skills, design patterns and DevOps practices. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate ability to quickly learn a programming language and framework that you can use to build an A class service. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment. This stage of career exposes you to independent contributor role where you are expected to work on specific problems in an independent manner with minimal assistance.
● Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
● Translating business requirements into system design
● Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality.
● Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
● Interact with peers across product domains for cross-platform development
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
● Spring Boot/
● Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
● Functional Programming/
● Design Patterns/
● Event Driven Systems
Other Essential Skills
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
● Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and services-oriented architecture
● Passion for writing high-quality code in an object-oriented language
1 to 3 Years
People Management Skills
● Be a young, energetic member of the team
● Ability to work with minimal assistance
● Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
● Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
● Ability to learn and share knowledge with others - lead by example.
● Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
● Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● Diploma or PG Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
● Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Relevant Work Experience
● Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
● Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
1. Exploratory Discussion
3. Round 1 (Core Skills, Assignment Evaluation)
4. Round 2 (Soft Skills, Leadership, People Management)
5. Round 3 (Behavioral, Special Situations, General)
6. HR evaluation, compensation discussion
7. Offer for employment, Q&A
8. Acceptance and joining logistics
- Hands-on experience in backend programming languages.
- Experience in Python 3.X & Django is a must. Knowledge of .NET, Java, PHP is an added advantage.
- Experience with leading technical teams and acting as a technical mentor.
- Experience in client communication & reporting to the client-side management team.
- Experience in AWS is an added advantage.
- Design APIs, DB, Queues, monitoring for micro services.
- Writing, deploying and managing micro services.
- Migrate existing components into distributed micro service architecture.
- AWS Cloud / Google Cloud Platform (Manage Infrastructure).
- API integration with 3rd parties.
- Unit test cases, automation.
- Database optimisation.
- Design of highly concurrent backend architecture.
- Handling high traffic data.
- Sound fundamentails in software design.
- Must have worked on distributed and micro service architecture.
- Sound fundamentals on scale/ performance/ memory optimisation.
- Sound fundamentals of authentication, authorization, payment processes, data security.
- Must have experience in Spring / Spring boot.
- Good to have experience in Kafka / JMS / RabbitMQ / AWS Elastic queue.
- Good to have experience in Junit / mockito unit test cases.
- Good to have knowledge in Mysql (or any RDBMS).
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of 8-10 engineers so they all learn, grow, and succeed.
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with cross border teams.
- Provide oversight and accountability for technical decisions.
- Create an inclusive environment that attracts and retains high-performing engineers.
- You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, QA and Devops Engineers in an agile development environment.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and an engineering leader.
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and technology.
You must have:
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers
- Exposure on agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
- Strong technical aptitude for any programming language, preferred, Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
- Experience of creating architecture or developing web services using Open source technologies and to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful.
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
Big Pluses if you:
- Have a strong focus on business outcomes
- Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Are self-motivated and can get things done
- Have the ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
- Have a strong knowledge of threading, concurrency, scaling, and high availability.
- Have a desire to build products that users love
- Stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education