Provakil is a new-age legal operations management suite for enterprises. Provakil provides an integrated SaaS platform for legal teams to manage all aspects of legal operations including litigation, contracts, compliances, and intellectual property with customized workflows and analytics. We provide automatic data updates from 8000+ courts, trademark and patent registries, and other sources of public legal data. The platform is equipped with advanced ML/AI capabilities for intelligent document review, IP watch & search, case law research, and other use cases. Provakil is trusted by over 100 companies and 50 law firms to manage different aspects of their legal operations.
Backend Developer- (3-5 Years)
We are looking for an experienced Backend Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the frontend. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A fundamental understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary.
- 3+ years of experience as a Backend developer
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Python, Node.js
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Frontend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
Position: Sr. Node JS Developer
- Experience: 3-7 Years
- Salary: Up to 15 LPA
- Location: Ahmedabad
- WFH only if out of Gujarat & well-deserved candidate.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Build high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
11. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
12. Design back end services for various business processes
13. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
14. Design server side architecture
Back End development of websites and applications using PHP,
AJAX and JS and their frameworks to create and integrate
functional web standard projects. Taking ready HTML/CSS files
from front end developers and executing the project based on the
logic and wireframes provided by designers
Solid knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JSON, and XML
● Proven experience building data-driven web
● Experience working with API development
● Familiarity with design patterns such as MVC
● Experience with Open Source PHP CMS such as
WordPress or Drupal or Magento
● Comfortable with data modeling, stored
procedures, and views
● Ability to work closely with front end developers
● Experience building large, scalable applications
● Experience building custom
● Awareness of current development trends in the
coding and development like Docker, Micro
services and an understanding of how these
technologies can improve and impact projects
● Knowledge of GIT or any other version control
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country.
POSITION: Fullstack Java Developer / Senior Software Developer
LOCATION: New Delhi
PRIMARY SKILLS: Java, AWS, Spring, Spring, multithreading, mySql, mongoDB.
EDUCATION: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, MCA
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Someone strong/experienced in Java development along with AWS.
•Hands-on experience with Frameworks like SpringBoot, Spring MVC, hibernate is must
•Good experience with Multithreading & Collections.
•Knowledge of lambda, S3, containers, ElastiCache, Aurora/RDS, noSql(MongoDB),
•Knowledge or experience with AngularJS or ReactJS will be an added one.
•Java 11 is a must.
•Hands-On experience on Springboot, Spring MVC, Web services (RESTful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices.
•In depth understanding of Databases (mySQL/NoSQL).
•Proficient in Java Collection, Multithreading, Version control tools: GIT/BigBucket, Caching Strategies, JUnit & Mockito Testing, Server side validation, Transaction Management.
•Profound in Memory Management, Performance Tuning, Spring Profiles, Knowledge about Postman, Jira tools, Versioning tools (GIT/Bitbucket), to commit code.
•Good in problem solving and delivering high quality code.
•For API testing understanding of POSTMAN/SOAPUI, Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines and Kibana is a must.
•Hands-on experience on Java11, Spring boot, Web service (Restful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices, DB working knowledge (SQL/No SQL).
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (SECONDARY SKILLS):
Understanding of AWS, Docker, Swagger, Dev Ops, Scrum/Agile, UI will be a plus.
• Prior Startup Experience would be preferred.
• Immediate Joiners Preferred
Are you passionate about using technology to make people's lives better? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Helping lead the software development lifecycle: technical design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support.
- Working with cross-functional teams effectively to enable business growth.
- Proactively identifying engineering bottlenecks and initiating proposals to improve them.
- Writing high-quality, well-tested code in alignment with industry-wide best practices.
- Applying a product mindset to back-end systems.
- About five years of experience delivering product-quality code in an agile set-up
- Experience with Node.js (Hapi, Restify, Express, Mongoose, Socket.IO, Mocha)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience building and deploying Docker containers
- Strong general Linux experience
- Extensive experience with REST APIs
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with MongoDB
- Expert knowledge of Redis and caching strategies
- Strong knowledge of unit/integration testing, including the art of mocking and writing testable code
- Passionate about technology and making an impact.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer who takes initiative and works well in a team.
Blok is a technology-first online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business, and we are on our way to revolutionize how millions of people across countries consume groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal. And it takes less than 10 minutes.
We believe we are positioned to lead this revolution. Why? Our founding and early team have held senior positions at Deliveroo, Uber, Glovo, Mercadona, or Unilever. We have done this before, and we believe we can do it again. But this time, even better.
Embark on the journey and help us launch the revolution in one of the highest growth industries of the year. Help us shape the new normal.
AnnexLogic System Pvt. Ltd. is a leading comprehensive business software product development services provider. We partner with both start-ups and established businesses globally in their idea-to-implementation journey. We are a team of professionals who believe in creating business value for our clients through in-depth research, analysis, formation and implementation. Our customers are spread across the globe including the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
We are always looking for opportunities to extend our team with new proficient and talented colleagues who love working in a start-up culture, and this time, we need a Senior Back-end Developer, with strong technical skills and relevant experience of at least 4 years.
You’re a motivated team player who takes initiative and pride in his work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to develop the product, taking into account the following:
● Excellent knowledge of NodeJS
● At least 3 years of working experience with backend technologies
● Knowledge of PHP is considered a plus
● Knowledge of Java or Kotlin is considered a plus
● You can learn quickly new technologies and adapt to new technical challenges
● Experience in working with a TDD approach
● You have a strong background in Linux-based development
● You have previous experience with container technologies such as Docker
● You have strong knowledge of microservice architecture
● You are passionate about writing clean, maintainable & testable code
● You have strong Agile/Scrum work ethic
● You are continuously researching tools, technologies, frameworks and practices.
● Projects with a high complexity interest you
● You are highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take an initiative
● You are always mindful of quality attributes like maintainability, performance, security, scalability, usability and testability.
● You carefully read the specifications and assignments and you like to take responsibility for your components from start to end
● You feel comfortable discussing and deepening technical and technical requirements with the PM
● You have multitasking capabilities, attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
● Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills 1 Responsibilities:
● Work on multiple microservices - written in NodeJS (TS, JS), Spring (Kotlin), PHP (Symfony)
● Develop new microservices to accommodate the (many) new features and requirements of the project
● Refactor existing microservices or extract new ones to improve performance and scalability
● Come up with ideas to improve existing architecture - feedback and ideas are always welcome
● Monitor, trace and debug production microservices to ensure an application with 0 downtime
● Work to improve the CI / CD flow of the project Things we can guarantee:
● Competitive salary, with many other extra benefits (complex medical package, extra free days, events, gifts and others)
● Opportunity to work on a challenging project, using the latest technologies
● The perfect framework for professional development
● A young, creative and friendly team
● A flexible work schedule which makes you more productive
● We support any opportunities that are useful for you, including training and events
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Troubleshoot and debug support issues and code blues autonomously.
- Assure quality of the solutions being developed within the team.
- Maintain technical mastery of the products being developed.
- Person with a track record of delivering innovative solutions in the field of algorithm development.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel Symfony etc. depending on your technology stack.
- Experience in working with MySQL database and analyzing the efficiency of queries.
- Worked with real time web applications and event driven architectures like Node.js or jQuery.
- Full-cycle PHP code development experience including debugging and performance analysis.
- Building scalable and performance oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcached, redis.
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed database like MongoDB, Cassandra or Redis.
- Comfortable with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Working understanding of NGINX and Apache web servers.
- Working knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to build API for our front services and mobile applications.
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make big impact.
- Strong database design and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency.
- Solid engineering principles and clear understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, microservices, and distributed systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures.
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies.
Full time : BTech