Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡:
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 48 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
In 2019 the Frontrol team did an extensive review of the current landscape of project management tools and found that any given tool enabled anywhere from 1-4 functions of project management to the exclusion of the rest. We then envisioned the need for a single platform that combines all project functions and actors as opposed to currently available solutions that focused on one or two aspects of project management. The founders sold their vision to one of the biggest and most admired Engineering firms in the world (Fortune 500 company). This organization has tasked Frontrol to develop and deploy this platform for its 80K employees/partners/customers across 80+ countries. Frontrol then envisions taking this offering to other engineering firms globally before moving on to other industries including Utilities, Energy, State & Local Governments, Mining, Aerospace & Defense, Engineer to Order/Assemble to Order, Bio-Medical, etc.
About the project:
The project is to develop Frontrols product PACE. PACE is envisioned to be a cloud based SAAS platform that provides project delivery organizations to enable all project functions across the entire project lifecycle from initiation to planning, execution and closeout and brings together all project participants involved from project managers, planners, team members (employees and partners), finance, operations management, regulators, sales and customers.
- You will play a critical role of designing and developing mission-critical pieces of our Azure based event driven NodeJS/Mongo/Postgres/Redis/Go platform.
- You will create features and optimize performance of the above-mentioned platform.
- You will gain a deep understanding of how this infrastructure enables our event driven application platform.
- At least 4 years of experience in development of complex cloud-based web platform.
- Expertise in NodeJS (at least 4 years of commercial experience)
- Event driven programming experience
- Experience in Azure, RDBMS, Redis and NOSQL.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Experience in SaaS platform/Application development.
- Experience working cross functionally with different teams
- Experience with YAML, JSON
Will be a plus:
- Scripting Skills (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean code to develop functional web applications
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Perform UI tests to optimize performance
Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Gather and address technical and design requirements
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Follow emerging technologies
3+ years of experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and
Hands-on experience with Java, Springboot and Hibernate
Working knowledge in SQL
Familiarity with Agile methodology of development process
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2.5 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large-scale social or location-based app.
BeyondSkool aims to be the No.1 destination for BeyondSkool courses for kids aged 4-15yrs by building knowledge and skills in areas that are not typically covered by school to constantly expand learning and stay ahead. We do this through our programs, which are designed by experts covering both breadth and depth of expertise, delivered by certified and trained teachers through LIVE online classes on our engaging and interactive platform. Mission of BeyondSkool is that just like a school, to build a community of highly motivated BeyondSkoolers who have an infinite hunger of learning, which goes beyond school curriculum for continuously expanding knowledge and skills to excel and stay ahead.
Founded by experienced professionals and alumni of prestigious institutes namely Kellogg and MDI with 20+ years of experience in various industries handling leadership roles across business functions. We are at a stage of hiring our core team members who are young, passionate individuals with keen interest in making a difference in the education sector.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable platforms.
- Explore design implications and work towards an appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Lead by example, mentor, and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Working with a cross-discipline team (Design, Product, Engineer, Operations, Sales, Marketing).
- Active participation in the hiring process to bring quality engineers in the team.
- Lead-out team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions
- Writing bug-free code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high-quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better.
- Researching new technologies and adapting them to BeyondSkool’s requirements
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- Using and understanding code from Open-Source projects
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people
- Produce highly reliable systems that are thoroughly tested and benchmarked.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric infrastructure that operates 24x7
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, and deliver with speediness and quality.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Experience of 5 - 7 years as a back-end engineer preferably in a microservice environment.
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js
- Must have worked building 2+ backend system using node.js and Express.js
- Strong understanding and experience of creating highly scalable and complex database design.
- Good understanding of Data Modeling using RDBMS and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis) data stores
- Strong problem-solving skills with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience of creating highly scalable, fault tolerant, resilient distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable system design and good understanding of microservice based architectures
- Understanding of caching enabled, PubSub and event driven architectures
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of AWS services
- Understanding automated testing platforms like selenium and unit tests like Chai, Mocha, Jasmine etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Curiosity to explore the cutting-edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
At DotPe, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Technical Lead Backend who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact back-end architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
Technical Lead Backend
• Build cutting-edge, scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code, and pushing your design and architecture limits for new product development
• Optimize APIs for applications while creating and maintaining unit/integrations test suites
• Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
• Design and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
• Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
• Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
• Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
• Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
• Work and collaborate closely with tech, product, and business teams to understand requirements and translate them into quality software products
• Experience in developing scalable and highly configurable solutions.
• Experience and understanding of Node.js and MongoDB
• Experience in Software design, System design, Debugging, System monitoring, profiling and agile process
• Experience working on NoSQL databases.
• Passion for innovation and creative ideas.
• Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests along with load & Performance testing
• Analytical mindset with good problem-solving abilities
• High proficiency in Data Structure and Algorithms
- Full stack development on cutting edge technology in Fintech domain.
- Ownership of complete backend code.
You should Have :
- Server Side languages knowledge: Node.js and express.js is the first choice, Python, Java
- Server-side programming experience. We prefer ability over experience
- Solid experience working with databases, especially relational DB.
- Solid experience with version control (Git or Bitbucket or SVN).
- B.E. in Computer Science or Graduate/PG degree in Computer Science (this is optional, as we are more interested in your abilities and experience over a paper degree).
- Any experience working with real-time projects in backend with node.js and express.js
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. . You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications
- Write automated test cases to test code.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms is a plus.
- A passion and will to accept any new technical challenge that may come across.
- Linux scripting and SSH terminal
- Conceptual, Working knowledge of - DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to write clean and documented code.
- A team player can provide technical expertise for a small team of developers.
- Strong hands-on and experience in core Java - Java/J2EE
- Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging, and data modeling.
- To update and sync with other team members daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, at all levels to various technical and non-technical audiences
- Testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
- Working knowledge of - MySQL.
- Working experience on Struts/Spring.
- Experience with web services standards and related technologies - SOAP/Rest, AJAX, JSON, and XML.
• 3+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Node.js and Typescript (including
Express, Feathers.js or similar)
• Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs
• Strong understanding of production systems, especially in AWS
• Deep understanding of mobile backend infrastructure including service-oriented or microservice architecture
• Customer-focused, reacts well to changes, work with teams and able to multitask
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
Bonus if you have the following:
• Experience in React and/or React Native
• Active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github etc.
• Worked with Linux
• Prior startup experience
The mission of faangpath is to connect the right job seekers to connect with the right mentors to help them take the next step in their career. We are a completely bootstrapped startup looking for some enthusiastic full-time backend developers to build REST APIs to support our new and upcoming platform with a lot of exciting features.
- Proficient in problem-solving
- 1+ Year of experience in Rest APIs
- 1+ Year of experience with firebase/nodejs/express
- Experience with typescript
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of object-oriented Java/J2EE hands-on development
- Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
- REST web services
- Anyone of the messaging solutions like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- SQL, No SQL concepts
- Experience of Redis or/and Mongo DB
- Agile methodology
- Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
- Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Microservice design and development experience
- Android application development experience
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
- Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc.)
- You will be working with the Supply Chain Management team building a leading eCommerce platform for Asian markets
- Order Promising system, promising the order delivery promise date to customer by applying the constraints on current resource availability across different steps in the supply chain. This system needs to scale for thousands of requests per minute with few million seconds of response time
- Warehouse and Inventory Management system, this system needs to scale to processing huge number of orders across different warehouse.
- Transportation and Logistics Management, involves planning and delivery of huge number orders to end customer. This system has the workflows to manage first mile, line haul and last mile delivery to customer
- Inventory Planning, helps in tracking different selling behaviours of the items and triggers / helps planners to replenish, promote, markdown or place inventory at right place to cut down the on hand inventory requirements
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding review, coding, unit testing, end user feedback cycle changes and manging and scaling the system in production.
- Primary role in leading software development teams
- The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, microservices and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud-based or hosted product platforms
- Drive the implementation of new technologies that improve our ability to build great customers products.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation, hands-on programming capability, competitive programming is a plus