If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
You will have challenging problems to solve
You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
We will fully support you in developing software the right way
We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
You will be challenged to continually learn new skills and become an expert in cloud computing (over 90% of our employees are AWS Certified)
If that sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
You will be hands-on member of the time writing test cases, creating test plans, writing automation, and executing test cases. You will work with a project manager, software development engineers, user experience and interface designers, and customer stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable and maintainable software solutions.
Work with software engineers to deliver UI-level tests as they are developing new functionality.
Perform automated and manual testing as required for the project.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Write and implement test cases within the test framework.
Participate in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies, including discussing and writing stories and tests to prepare for upcoming sprints.
Help prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies within the test area.
Drive the team towards continuous deployment.
5 years experience manually testing software.
Hands-on experience with setting up and using Selenium and other UI testing frameworks.
Knowledge of Relational Databases, including SQL to look at data.
Experience with development using Agile/Scrum
Openness to learning other technologies including front-end and back-end frameworks.
Able to assess a feature or function definition and determine if it can and should be automated.
Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS or Heroku)
SourceTree and Bitbucket
Project management software - Jira
Using Postman to test Rest APIs
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join one of our engineering teams at our Hyderabad Office.
We expect that our Test Engineers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work with a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You will also go through our products’ portfolio, identify potential bugs, and make recommendations on how to test them and prevent similar ones in the future.
- Experience in manual testing, test case documentation, and test case execution.
- Experience in designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Experience in Feature Testing, Bugs Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, and Performance Testing for web-based applications and products
- Experience in bug tracking tools like Jira.
- Participated in teams on technical product strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, and DOM.
- Knowledge of API testing.
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, and Exploratory testing.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven, and results-oriented.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Development Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We believe the product development process is broken as most studios operate as IT Services. We work like a software factory that applies manufacturing principles of product development to the software.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Location: Hybrid, remote roles.
What you will be doing:
Review and analyze system specifications.
Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results.
Evaluate product code according to specifications.
Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
Report bugs and errors to development teams.
Help troubleshoot issues.
Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
More about you:
Proven experience of 3-5 years as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
Experience in project management and QA methodology.
Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL.
Excellent communication skills.
Attention to detail.
Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
Strong organizational skills.
Experienced in ADB, postman SQL query.
Hands-on experience with mobile testing, automation, and API testing.
Recro is a Product engineering platform that enables seamless access to high-growth organizations for top talent to work with seed to unicorn start-ups and companies and gain experience in various technical domains.
We are a team of 300+ Developers who solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to uplifting and challenging products at start-ups.
We have built an active community of 10k+ developers and have directly empowered more than 350+ developers by helping them connect with India's most respected product start-ups.
1. Understanding UI testing
2. Interacting with the clients
3. Creating test documents
4. Performing manual testing
1. Basic HTML, CSS, good aptitude, analytical & problem-solving skills
2. The candidate having a software testing course certificate or experience in testing would be preferred
3. Excel Sheet, knowledge of SDLC, Scrum and Agile methodology
Shiprocket is a logistics platform which connects Indian eCommerce SMBs with logistics players to enable end-to-end solutions.
Our innovative data-backed platform drives logistics efficiency, helps reduce cost, increases sales throughput by reducing RTO and improves post order customer engagement and experience.
Our vision is to power all logistics for the direct commerce market in India including first mile, linehaul, last mile, warehousing, cross border and O2O.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer who will ensure the quality of cutting edge applications for Shiprocket Platform. The incumbent will work closely with the Software Development and Product Management team.
2-5 years of experience working in the field of quality assurance (Manual Testing).
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable.
- Should have knowledge of browsers and user interface design techniques.
- Knowledge of MySQL.
- Knowledge of Git
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing.
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Experience of testing Distributed systems.
- Well versed with internet technologies and infrastructure.
- Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus.
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics.
Requirements & Skills :
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Automation Testing of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of large scale, distributed cloud-based software systems to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Strong experience in Selenium Automation Testing. Develop automation scripts using Java or
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
• Key Skillset: -
• Advanced SQL Skills and good Communication Skills are mandatory.
• Develop and execute detailed Data warehouse related functional, integration and regression test cases, and documentation
• Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
• Develop and Design Datawarehouse testcases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure quality Data warehouse /BI applications.
• Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities, including regular status updates to the project team.
• Hands on Experience on any SQL Too
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 11 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners.
Product Based Company
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Manual Testing,Database Testing,API Testing
--5+ Years overall hands-on testing experience
--5+ years’ Experience in writing SQL queries and good knowledge in database structures.
--5+ years’ experience in testing API driven systems using tools like Swagger and Postman
--5+ years’ experience to interact across various teams (Onsite/Offshore)
--Proven expertise in engineering best practices in, functional and non-functional testing
--Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
--Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
--Must know how to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and identify,
record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
--Experience in Adhoc, Smoke, Sanity, Retesting, Regression and Exploratory testing
--Experience working in Agile methodology.
--Review and analyze system / business specifications.
--Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
--Effectively plan and estimate test creation and execution schedules for all products.
--Report bugs and errors to development teams and own end to end delivery of task
--Write complex SQL queries to test backend services.
--Routinely generate and communicate project QA test status reports.
--Identify defects and provide troubleshooting and track progress in Jira .
--Able to communicate with developers, scrum master, Business analysts, QA lead regarding
--Coaching and mentoring other team members as needed.
--Improve the quality of products with continuous regression and exploratory testing.
--Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
Nice to have Technical skills:
--Selenium with Java experience
We have an open position for the "Software Testing” role at Warangal location. Inviting applications for the same.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 2 years of experience in Manual Testing of Complex Web Based, Mobile (Android & iPhone). Experience in automated testing would be an added advantage.
- Ensuring Successful Execution of Testing Tasks, logging defects and making proper documentation, daily test logs.
- Work closely with the Software Development team in testing and problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task between complex projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a graduate in any stream
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills are added advantage