As an QA in MindTickle you will be required to:
• The role will include working on web and mobile application.
• Be keen on finding loopholes, bugs in systems and should be able to think out of the box.
• Have good communication skills and be a good team player as well as an individual contributor.
• Own responsibility and handle ownership of assignments.
• Role will gradually grow from Manual to a full stack QA (Manual + Automation).
• Good programming skills.
MindTickle is a sales readiness platform for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing readiness, that helps fast growing companies to prepare their sales teams and partners in a scalable and effective way. MindTickle has proven success in reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.
The vision at Mindtickle is to build a platform to simplify the work of customer-facing employees. A testament to this vision of #SalesReadiness is our recent funding from Softbank Group Corp valuing us $1.2B. With 200+ enterprise customers ranging from pre-IPO companies to fortune 2000s, we could not have asked for more.
Now as this rocketship shifts gears to scale, we are looking for talented & sincere product folks to join our team. Oh! you might have questions on our work culture, do visit our Glassdoor page and read why we have a 4.8 rating.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior QA Tester you’ll be writing and implementing test strategies, supporting team members and juniors and maintaining excellent quality at all times.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a ghostbuster although I find bugs instead of ghosts! I make sure every game we release is up to scratch and ready to be played by millions of people”
What you will really be doing
- Help / assist Test Leads in delivering successful QA projects
- Write, manage and update test strategies with the Test Lead
- Be the main project POC in the absence of leads
- Guide and mentor testers to deliver quality output
- Train Junior testers when needed
- Maintain quality conformance to internal standards and project specific requirements
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information
- Complete all tasks assigned, as per instructions and timelines
- Work closely with other team-members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to effective execution of project
- Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality and process controls
- Ensure strict compliance to Information security policy and quality standards
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 3 year of experience of “hands-on” testing on any one of the (PC, Mobile,Consoles) platforms
- Experience of mentoring small teams on QA projects
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- Experience testing server dependant applications
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- Experience working within Google Play Console, AppStore Connect
- Experience testing ad mediation platforms like IronSource and MoPub
- Knowledge of Jenkins and an understanding of multi-branch development
- Knowledge of AB testing
- Experience of leading small teams whilst working on QA projects
- ISTQB and/or similar certification in software testing
- Experience in game compliance QA on any (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft) of the platforms
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to test/qualify new products and enhancements to existing products as part of a cross functional team. You are required to verify and validate software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
Responsible for verifying that the software complies with the requirements and that the various customer use-cases can be satisfactorily met by the software.
Work very closely with the project/baseline manager and development team to understand the architecture and design of the system and the interaction between various software sub-systems and components.
Prepare and execute test plans for software releases, document and automate test cases to exercise the various features and capabilities of the software, identify and capture bugs and related information in the bug tracking database.
Develop higher complexity test cases, test suite selection and execute all necessary testing activity required for a customer software release (negative and backward compatibility scenarios) per assignment, group objectives and product requirements.
Document, enhance and maintain regression test procedures over the lifecycle of the software.
Execute the software release test plans and certify that a software release has met the quality criterion(s) for various phase exits (pre-alpha, alpha, beta).
Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
Independently manage schedule for his/her projects and deliverables, seamlessly works with all key stakeholders to ensure delivery is never on the critical path
Consistently look out for areas of improvement in all areas of software product development and processes, champions implementation of identified best practices
Strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
Prior experience in supervisory control systems software would be a plus (but not mandatory)
Strong knowledge of software test methodologies, tools, standards and processes.
Good hands on programing experience in any of the scripting/programming languages (C++, C#, Java Script)
Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
We are looking candidates for Lucknow office,
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- mobile testing android and ios is must.
- automation testing on apium and selenium or jira is recomended
Note: This position is only for lucknow office, loorking for local candidates.
● Basic knowledge of all testing types
● Experience in Web, Mobile & Mobile App testing
● Innovative mindset to track issues/bugs
● Good teamwork & Communication Skills
1. Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases
2. Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards
root cause identification and resolution.
3. Provide estimates for test activities.
4. Perform different testing techniques - web, mobile or database testing.
5. Perform Performance/Load testing activities.
6. Automate testcases in the automation framework (using Selenium, Testng, Java).
7. Add new tests and expand the automation test suite.
8. Execute and analyze automation test results.
1. 4-8 years of total testing experience.
2. 2- 4 years of experience in Web, Mobile automation applications using Selenium, testng
or similar tools.
3. Experience in Performance and Load testing, using Jmeter or similar tools.
4. Good understanding of QA process and methodologies. Writing and executing manual
test cases, test data creation.
5. Hands on Experience in Web application testing, Mobile testing, API testing, Database
6. Understanding of test design techniques for black-box testing.
7. Understanding of Defect life cycle Defect logging.
8. Good experience in testing/creating SQL queries.
9. Good communication and analytical skills.
10. Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Position: TEST LEAD
- 7+ years of experience in testing manual / automation.
- Experience in testing migration projects is Must.
- Ability to understand content migration testing requirements
- Ability to understand and define testing scope, risks, constraints, dependencies, and assumptions
- Engage with key users and stakeholders in defining testing requirements, approach, plan & validation
- Identify, document and validate source and target data requirements
- Work with key users and stakeholders to identify and resolve data issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
- Status reporting to senior management and stake holders
Skills and Experience
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures. Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors
- Preferred: Insurance or BFSI domain experience
- Testing experience of Insurance products like PAS / Policy Admin System, Billing, Claims
- AINS Certification a plus
- 5-8 Years of Experience required.
MyClassCampus is a product based SaaS Company from Ahmedabad providing ERP Solution to the EdTech Industry.
We are hiring QA Engineer
The Job Description is as follows:
#QualityAnalyst #QualityAssurance #ManualTester #QA #QC #Tester #IT
#Exp: 6 Months to 1.5 years
● Experience in testing web and mobile apps, ERP websites testing.
● Review and analyze system specifications
● Collaborate with Senior QA to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Conduct post-release / Post-implementation testing
#Reason_to_join_us: * Good hike on current CTC
* Friendly Environments + Supportive staff
* Lots of celebrations of festivals and birthday
* Growing 5+ years old Product-based IT company
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• 6+ years of related work experience in Software Test Engineering.
• Strong understanding of testing in Agile and DevOps teams and ability to identify the right testing approach for the SDLC and TDLC based on project characteristics.
• Experience writing, maintaining and running manual and automation tests across browser, desktop, and mobile apps.
• Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, UI/UX testing.
• Proficient in using Jira & Confluence
• Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
• Responsible for producing testing deliverables i.e., Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Completion Reports.
• ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Test Analyst /Certified Agile Tester accreditation is highly desirable
Underpinning Infrastructure details:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Knowledge of the quality assurance and testing concepts, methodologies, metrics, automated testing frameworks, and documentation standards.
- Should have knowledge/experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Collaborate well with others. Ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Preferred knowledge/understanding of different mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)
- Preferred knowledge/experience testing both front-end (GUI)and back-end (database query) applications
- Experience using Git / Github