Mobikon is the leading Customer Engagement & Analytics platform that enables the Restaurant Industry to Engage Customers, Gain Insights & Drive Revenue through Big Data & an automated CRM Platform.
With over 700 brands spanning 3000+outlets across 9 countries of Asia and the Middle East, Mobikon has engaged over 9,000,000+ customers and has powered 3,200,000+ reviews. Headquartered in Singapore, the company has 7 offices located across Asia and Middle-east.
1. In store feedback platform for restaurants
2. Single CRM (Customer relationship management) dashboard
3. API integration systems
4. Social Media Integration
5. Automated email/SMS marketing
6. Website development for hotels, resorts, and restaurants
7. Social media marketing
Jobs at Mobikon
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in 5 countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
Highly motivated solution-oriented individual with outstanding attention to detail, and primary role is to interface with Product Management, Software Development, Product Support and CEO Staff. Enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment. As part of a team, you'll have to constantly innovate to reduce manual testing, increase test coverage and improve QA processes, all the while delivering on high-quality releases.Great communicator who values being part of a close-knit team and a collaborative atmosphere.
You Will Own:
- Understand product workflows and identifying use cases.
- Maintain a document repository of new feature sets in the product.
- Creating effective test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Minimize manual testing by identifying high ROI test cases and help in automating them.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and quality assurance best practices/processes.
- Track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Develop formal QA processes and integrate them into our current Agile SDLC process
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure overall quality of our online platform
- Collaborate with Technical support to prioritize and resolve bugs, manage feature requests and reduce tech support by process efficiency and training
- Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
- Manage a team of manual and automation engineers
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Should have 1 yr of experience in Automation.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of solid experience in team management and business deliverables is a must for this position.
- Must have a product-based experience.
- Strong SQL/database knowledge.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and breakthrough attitude
- Proven track record of working with product management, and developers in an agile environment.
- Experience using programming languages (for e.g. Selenium, Perl Python, Java, Ruby) to automate manual test cases and tasks.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have exposure to startup industries.
About the company
POSist Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
Armada Intelligence Inc
About the company
Armada Intelligence Inc. is a Palo Alto, California based early stage company building a novel enterprise SaaS platform to help companies to reach out to the right people at the right time. The founding team consists of ex-Apple, Intel, Stanford folks who have spent the last decade building SaaS systems at scale.
Armada on Angellist