Telecommunications Jobs in Mumbai
- Responsible for taking customer or client calls and offering financial answers to their difficulties and intimating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Responsible for assisting consumers or clients with financial purchases.
- Provide assistance and solutions to the customer regarding financial products and must speak with your supervisor or team leader to resolve any financial difficulties.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- 5. Eager to gain new talents and should have interpersonal, Research and Record Keeping Skills.
- Must Know English and at least one south language ( Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam,
- Effective communication abilities.
- Computer Literate.
At least 1+ year of Prior experience as a Tele caller or similar in the Banking or Finance sector.
at iThink Logistics
- Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product/ service
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent command of MS Office, CRM
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
at TartanHQ Solutions Private Limited
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build amazing products and better businesses
What will you do?
- Directly responsible for questions on new clients, managing key accounts, engaging with customers, and driving key objectives
- Actively plans and executes Tartan's sales strategy, proactively identifies new opportunities in the open market, increasing Tartan's footprint of business and solutions with assigned customers
- Execute paperwork, negotiate pricing contracts, own go-lives, and post-sales service
- Regularly conduct structured review sessions with internal & external stakeholders
- Be the face of the organization, representing the company mission, vision & objectives
- Work coherently with internal cross-functional teams, ensuring coordination, effective communication, and team spirit
- Be a part of a growing and aggressive sales team, help execute business objectives, strategies, and growth plans of the company
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in B2B sales, strategic alliances, and account management customer-facing roles especially in technology product sales.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with interaction with CXOs.
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize TartanHQ’s mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Proficiency in using/helping setup CRMs
- Self-starter who is able to define and manage their own work streams
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Job Title : Learning Consultant
We're seeking a qualified Learning Consultant to sell self development courses of Asian Academy of Film and Television in the field of art.
The Learning Consultant will utilize their skills to close high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals in an individual contributor role
Working days (subject to change):: 6 working days with 1 day-off (during weekend)
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 11am and shift end hour before 10 PM
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum work experience => 1 year in sales.
Qualification : Any Graduate
Fluency in English and Hindi
Ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
Exceptional sales and convincing skills
Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
Working knowledge of Spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets )
Immediate joiners are preferred
at Process Master Technologies Pvt Ltd
Industry Type: IT Software
Experience:2-5 yrs (IT Software Products Sales)
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Upto 9 LPA
Candidates with smart presentation skills and go-getter approach (both freshers and experienced) can apply for the Sr. BDA position
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new clients for Company’s Cloud/ Saas based software products and services.
- Responsible for end-to-end sales cycle, right from lead generation to deal closure with BANT Approach
- Effectively communicate with prospects to convey the promising brand image and product USP via cold call, email marketing, LinkedIn or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Organizing Online & Offline demo to the potential clients
- Research on the prospective clients in the target market, pursue leads and follow up.
- Prepare RFP, RFQ, Estimations, Negotiations with prospects
- Plan and oversee new sales & marketing initiatives
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work collaboratively with Sale, marketing, and other internal team to validate targeting strategy.
- Depending on business requirements, BDM may be required to travel across country for developing the existing or newer opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: MBA/BE or Equivalent
Experience of Marketing Management and outbound B2B sales, coupled with MBA (Sales & Marketing) qualification and a track record of success in ERP /Software Solution Sales
- Candidates should be able to build relationship with corporate customers, understand the technical requirement of customer
- Team oriented person should possess excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills and an expert in understanding the customer requirement.
- Must be able to achieve overall sales target & servicing clients with the objective of increasing the market share of the company.
- Willing to travel extensively all over India.
- Candidate should have an excellent track record of achieving deadlines on time and ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- ERP, CRM and Cloud Experience and Internet Promotions and Sales.
- Area of Expertise :- Customer Development, Public Relation, Customer Service, Lead Generation
A edutech startup in india
Location: Mumbai- We-Work Chromium, Powai
Requirements: Immediate joining required
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Global Operations: The position is for global operations for extremely high growth opportunity. The global operations would happen in night shifts from 1am to 10am
Profile Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days
at Genext Students
Genext Students is looking for a dynamic candidate for driving our telesales process providing quality home tutors to interested parents.
Genext Students provides tutoring services to the students by connecting students with the desired tutors. Genext Students is India's first Tutor branding, aggregating and management platform.
Job profile will include:
- Reach out to the leads received from parents/students searching for private home tutors.
- Capture basic information from parents/students regarding class, subjects, area, budget etc.
- Record all captured information electronically
- Match the parent/student with the desired tutor and close the lead
- Take regular feedback from parents/students and tutors
- Attend calls from parents/students/tutors as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- A seasoned professional with composure, grace, elegance, sound business acumen, compelling execution and solid convincing skills.
- The candidate must be an accomplished deal-maker who won't take No for an answer.
- S/he should be a natural leader and must have demonstrated success in influencing the high-profile decision makers and high touch customers, finally leading them to close the deal.
Perks and BenefitsAttractive Incentives. Salary negotiable for the right candidate