Proficiency in creating PBI Reports & VB.net based windows Applications with expertise in Excel,
MS Access and VB with minimum 4-to-7-year experience.
Minimum 3 years of experience of managing an automation teams (.Net)
Experience with SQL/MS Access queries and database management
Experience in Designing the Power BI reports.
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Graduate in any stream
Hands on experience on designing, developing, and maintaining VB.NET based WINDOWS
Creating and maintaining data for reporting.
Requirement gathering from clients and stakeholders for creating new reports.
Knowledge and skills for tools such as Microsoft Azure, AWS etc will be preferred.
Knowledge of Reporting Tool like Power BI, Tableau etc. will be added advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Year: 2+ years
CTC: As per the company standards.
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days/
Location: Bangalore(No WFH available)
Skills: Dot net with WPF/Winforms.
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
Mandatory: 3+ years of solid hands-on experience in C#.NET, MSSSQL (or any other relational database)
Optional: Experience in Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) or any Office based development will be useful.
Mandatory: Strong Logical Reasoning Skills
Basic Knowledge of web server (IIS)
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, and Message Queue
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in building web based applications
- Familiarity with SQL Server / Oracle Databases
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture, design patterns and SOA services
- Responsible for design, code, configuration, and implementation of high quality software solutions
- Analyzes and automates tasks, automating tasks through scripting and tools
- Works closely with technical leaders to help develop solution architecture, core system components, and proof of concepts
- Work both autonomously and with relevant teams to tackle complex technical issues
- Participate in design, code, and QA walkthroughs and reviews
Has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the development and maintenance of business systems using a systems methodology Identifies problems or business opportunities Works within the scope of the systems development tasks Converts requirements and models from analysis specifications and business needs into technical specifications Uses the knowledge and experience from past technical environments and communication skills to design and document a system that will meet client requirements technical standards and future opportunities Documents and implements test plans that address system design requirements user test data and cases of appropriate size and scope
- Languages: C#, .Net Core ( extensive hands on experience)
- Platforms: .Net Standard, .Net Core,
- Databases: SQL Server Enterprise 2017, No-SQL Database Experience.
- Good to have: .NET core experience on AWS cloud environment
Proficient in the use of modeling and documentation techniques.
Understands and applies prototyping tools and processes.
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- 5+ years of C# in a .NET environment
- Preferable Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer oriented web sites
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Preferable Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS’s - SABRE, Farelogix, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Experience with Angular JS frameworks and Mobile Development.
- Experience with developing machine learning algorithms.
- Experience on projects that required localization/globalization
- Experience with MS SQL Reporting Services
- Knowledge of web farm configuration and best practices
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS
C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
EducationBachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent
Job Location:- Ahmedabad
Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
Desired Skills:- Dot Net 4.0 and later, C#, Win forms, WEB API, SOAP API, WPF, Html,
Experience:- 1yrs to 4yrs
Must have experience of Windows Application Development
Must have good understanding of C#, .NET, Win forms , API integration and development.
Excellent Microsoft.NET technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills.
Strong in database (SQL Server / MySQL / SqLite ) skills
Strong in Coding Skills and unit testing
Good Team Player
Greetings from Techspian Services Pvt Ltd.
Position: Software Developer
Experience: 3-6 yrs
Notice Period: Less than 30 days
- Minimum 3-6 Years of Experience in .Net Technology
- Technical expertise Must in such as. NET Framework, C#, VB. Net, MVC
- Understanding of SQL Server, Web Services, Entity Framework, Web API, RESTful services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Written and Communication skills
- Ability to work and prioritize multiple projects.
- Home office that provides the right ambiance to focus on work
Perks and Benefits
Health Insurance | Work Flexibility | Work From Home | Internet Reimbursement
4+years or more experienced in ASP.Net
Strong in ASP.NET/C#/SQL Server
Experience on MVC, WCF, WPF would be added advantage
Strong knowledge of software development best practices, particularly for design, coding, and testing
Excellent Experience in Software Development Methodologies
Good Understanding of Design patterns
Participated in Application Analysis and Design
Experience in the Database Design, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Cursors
Experience in the documentation of the client requirements and Involved in providing Solutions to the Client
Involved in implementing and developing Web Services
Exposure to unit testing frameworks (MBUnit, NUnit)
Experience with build systems and concepts (TFS, Jenkins, CC.NET, NANT)
Experience in working with Source Code Control Systems TFS, Perforce, Source Safe, SVN, GIT
Extensive involvement and implementation of XML DOM objects in Front end application
Data Migration from Access to SQL Server using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Handling the team members and coordination with the client and team members regarding the requirement
Good communication skills
Ability to work on deadlines and schedule deliverables
Obsession with quality and customer experience - Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment