Taxation Jobs in Pune
About Company:Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for studenthousing). It helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, nonstandardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with Million student housing units listed in
countries and across cities.
Take a lead role in end-to-end finance management
Manage a team of to take care of
Global entity setups and Compliances
Financial data management system
Get the Consolidated books closures monthly level
Take a lead role in new country expansions
Understand the budget requirements from the department heads and plan cash flow
Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
Maintain investor relations and reporting
CA with minimum 5- 7 years of experience
Knowledge of end to end of Accounts
Direct Tax/Indirect Tax Compliances
MIS, Analytics, Excel Skills
Good Communication skills
Team leader (Min 5-6 member team)
Experienced in corporate finance and investor relations
Assistant Manager Compliance
- Responsible for overall, management of all statutory compliances including but not limited to Income Tax, TDS, GST, STPI etc
- Preparation & Submission of Monthly/periodical compliance MIS and statements, financial reports as may be required or prescribed.
- Preparation of data for respective compliance due dates and liaising with consultants.
- Working on data, reconciliation statements for assessments, audits etc.
- Maintaining complete documentation and records for all statutory compliance across the group companies.
- Should have practical knowledge of GST returns filing, 26AS reconciliation, TDS & should be able to assist with finalization of accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands on experience on Tally.
- Good communication skills – Ability to discuss different aspects of accounting, reporting and compliance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of MS office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant with Industry of experience of 3 to 5 years or Chartered Accountant with 1–3-year experience.
Resource 1: Manager Finance
- Accounts and Finance:
Managing & leading the team of Finance & accounts and driving them towards the business goal of the company including Internal Control over Financial reporting, documenting, fixed assets management and complete working capital management.
- Treasury Management
Coordinating & liaisoning with the banks, renewal of working capital limits with proper documentation. Submitting the monthly/qtrly/annual statements with Banks. Involve in managing the liquidity, understanding the risk and return analysis of investment management
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance
- Liaising with consultants/Auditors with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances/Statutory and Internal Audits
- Ensure non payroll compliances under various statutory laws applicable
- Managing Audits of under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- MIS & Analytics
Involve in preparing MIS reports by analyzing the P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports for the understanding of top management. Involve in gathering various information and analyzing the financial data for decision making.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of Industry Experience
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
- Educational Qualification: BCS, MCS, BCA, MCA or equivalent degree in trade/commerce stream with domain knowledge in indirect taxation.
- Prior work experience in tax software solution or tax advisory companies preferred.
- Ability to effectively service large portfolio of customers
- Excellence in Interpersonal Skills with strong command on spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide a team of customer support associates on customer issue investigation and resolution by applying understanding of GST compliance requirements, GSTN APIs, Eway Bill APIs and E-Invoicing APIs etc.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems, to guide support team
- Updating self-help documents or preparing FAQ’s, to build knowledge base of support team on issues raised by ASP Partners and Corporates.
- Ensure timely response to customers with accurate guidance for issue resolution, by measuring the performance of support team on response SLA and quality of response.
- Manage ongoing interaction with key client relationships to build the relationship to level of being the preferred and only service provider for GST compliance requirements.
- Manage monthly billing operations across customer portfolio – including a good control on receivable ageing and reporting to management on realization delays which require management intervention.
- Manage regular interaction with GST Network for customer issues. Build a strong relationship with GST Network to achieve quicker turnaround from GSTN on deliverables.
- Keep a close watch on any updates from GSTN and/or the ASP-GSP ecosystem, to convey relevant updates to our customer portfolio.
Designation- Manager- Accounts CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )
Job Description :-
Exp- 8-12 yrs
Skills & Responsibility-
Preparing and maintaining the company accounts and managing the expenses/bills/payments
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions for India and US accounts
Managing commissions calculations and accounting for US Sales employees
Process travel and expense reports that are billed to clients which involves managing reports of US employees
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
Handle day to day functioning of the Accounts and finance functions & Ledger Scrutiny
Periodic (weekly, monthly) metrics and analytics reporting for the company.
Backup for generating renewal Maintenance and Support invoices for customers.
|GeoSpoc is looking for senior accountant who has accountant experience of 4-6 years in the Corporate environment. Should be a B.Com graduate along with Finance certifications|
|GST returns - GST1/2A/32B etc|
|Monthly financial statements / MIS|
|Cash Flow & projections|
|Costing & Tagging|
|Statutory reports & Compliance|
|STPI reporting & Softex Compliance|
|Transfer pricing filing/compliance|
|Filing of TDS Return (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)|
|Preperation of Annual Accounts & statutory Audit|
|Tax Audit & Income Tax Return Filing|
|Advance Tax Working|
|Preparation for Income Tax Assessement|
|Preparation for GST Assessement|
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English|
|A good understanding of how Zoho works|
|A good understanding of using Tally|
|Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn, with excellent attention to detail|
|Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel|
|Good people skills|
|Expert in Zoho|
|Done migration to Zoho from other systems|
|Good with Financial compliance with regard to Govt regularity|
|Certifications related with Finance|
- Ensuring timely and proper Accounting of entries related to expenses and payments.(Zoho Books)
- Ensure timely payment of Rent, Salary, Utility Bills & statutory dues
- Ensuring Inventories are entered and invoiced in the system.
- Funds Management and vendor’s payment. Reconciliation of Vendors ledger..
- Follow up with Audit Team for Stores Audit, Stock Loss Recovery.
- Stock or inventory management
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors.
- Ensure statutory compliances and timely deposit of statutory dues
- Indirect & Direct Tax compliance
- Submission of GST/TDS Returns on monthly, quarterly and annually
- Invoicing, follow up with customer for payment & Reconciliation of customer account