Taxation Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Optimise Entire Hardware Value Chain.
o As a hardware company a significant portion of our financial health is
impacted by manufacturing value chain – from component sourcing,
supply chain, manufacturing, assembly to final customer handover. We
would want him/her to own and optimise the entire value chain.
- Drive Supply Chain Finance: Create and implement cost, inventory and working capital
- Own Financial Metrics: Drive business decisions by building and updating company's Business Plan and driving FP&A across teams.
o Do whatever it takes to achieve our financial metrics
- Do the above while being sensitive to context:
o It is an early-stage tech company focused on hardware. We have
unique challenges. It is important he/she understands context across
RnD, Prototyping, Testing, Supply chain and Manufacturing.
o Pure hustle/brute force will not work for us, it will negatively impact
- Establish Baselines: Develop and implement appropriate finance, control and accounting procedures and build out the team to execute the same.
- Get Exponent Growth Ready: Ensure business teams are
equipped with the right tools and financial products (on or off-balance sheet) to scale their verticals
- Drive Investor Relationships:
o Manage relationships with existing investors
o Establish relationships with new investors with a specific focus on
debt for the company’s growth
- Stakeholder & Regulatory Management: Own relationships with banks, regulators, auditors, and other stakeholders to drive reporting, audits, DDs and other necessary compliances.
Generating GST Invoices towards Sales/Client.
Maintaining day-to-day accounts.
Maintain GST payable calculations on basis of invoices cleared.
Maintain physical records of Invoices/Agreements - hard copies.
Reply and coordinate with auditors for queries and year end closure and cross verify auditor data
for GST calculations.
Prepare month end reports like Income / Expenditure Report and Graphic representation.
Responsible for Accounts receivable and payable.
Track bank statements and account for credit and expenses.
Record TDS on payments - maintain TDS file month wise
Also ensuring that Salaries and pay-outs are made on time.
GST Return Filing GSTR.
TDS Return Filing.
WORK EXPERIENCE & OTHER ABILITES REQUIRED:
Having experience in handling finance functions
Communication and interpersonal skills.
The right person would be smart, Proactive and a self-starter.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and central regulatory requirements related to the functional area.
- Ability to supervise, coach, mentor, train, and evaluate work results.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook; experience with database management
- Evaluate existing processes & systems and make recommendations for improvements that will enhance efficiencies of team members.
- Reviews GL distribution of A/P transactions to ensure proper cost center wise accounting and reporting accuracy
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentoring accounts payable Team.
- Develop and execute a documented process to ensure newly acquired subsidiaries are properly integrated into the corporate accounts payable function.
- Ensure appropriate segregation of duties and ensure sufficient internal controls.
- Ensure quality of AP processes with value addition and cost effectiveness to organizations
- Provide support to Controllership and Tax related to various domestic and international tax compliance.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced qualified chartered accountants with 2-to-4-year experience to join our finance team. As part of our team, the incumbent should possess experience in Revenue Recognition, Accounts Payable and General Ledger Functions, with working knowledge of SAP (preferable), GST, TDS and relevant statutory laws. The incumbent’s key Responsibility areas will include.
· Invoicing and Revenue Recognition in a project centric environment post checking relevant contracts, terms, GST and other norms and internal controls applicable.
· Accounts Payable management within SLA’s stipulated and accounting for the same by project.
· Reconciliation of project accounts for reimbursable spends and calculation of deferred revenue and accruals.
· Manage all revenue recognition queries for Audit along with the team
· Generating financial reports and statements that detail the status of projects and accounts receivable.
· Ensure healthy balance sheet relating to Revenue, AR and advances with action items tracked for closure.
· Ensure collections received are fully applied to AR based on information provided by business teams and dates of collection are maintained as per policy.
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of service industry experience in the field of Core Accounting / Revenue Recognition would be preferred.
Role And Responsibilities
- Validate vendor invoices and processing vendor payments on time with all required approvals.
- Handle Day to day accounting activities.
- Validate and Process vendor payments on time with all required approvals
- General ledger review
- Apply knowledge of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Support Financial & Tax Audits
- Prepare month close reports
- Responsibilities include month end closing activities General accounting and ensure proper monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations.
- Hand on experience in Intercompany Reconciliation, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Fixed Assets.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and the policies.
- Audit support internal and external audits.
- Adhere to company accounting policies, US GAAP, and other external requirements.
- Periodical MIS preparation and circulation to team
- Keeping books of account upto date and maintaining invoices and other company documents in an organized manner.
- Maintain fixed asset schedule, bank reconciliations, investment schedule, closing inventory etc.
Required Education and Skills
- B. Com / M. Com with CA or CPA preferred
- Min 1 to 3 years of experience
- Prior experience in General accounting
- Knowledge of financial controls and procedures, GAAP, NetSuite
- Experience working in Finance & Accounts with any ERP environment, typically obtained in 2-3 years
- High integrity, open, communicative & team player
- Strong time management, commitment, and organizational skills
- Previous experience working hands-on in the areas of Taxation, TDS deductions and quarterly e-TDS filing, GST returns filing, PF, PT and Advance tax computation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Finance Executive you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
Performing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
Processing sales and purchase invoice entries
Tax relief claims e.g Video Games Tax Relief (VGTR)
Assisting with the preparation of payroll, pension, VAT returns
Assisting with month end tasks and producing accurate and timely financial statements
Negotiating the best commercial terms for the company
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
High attention to detail
Strong spreadsheet skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Dynamic and highly organised
Part qualified or equivalent (accountancy or finance qualification)
Ideally passion for games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Should have knowledge in TDS & Reimbursement norms
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Reliable, respecting customers confidentiality
- Must be able to Analyze Clients requirements
- Good Analytical Skills
- Maintain good relationship with the Customer
- Reimbursement Management of employees
- Investment Proof Management of employees
- Quarterly TDS Compliance
- TDS correction Filings
- Tax related Employee Query Handling
- PT compliance
- Form 16 Issuance to Employees
- Other Payroll support activities
-- Form16 Investment Proof, Digital signature , Dsc , Taxation, Pf Income tax Statement
Form-16 Part A Professional Tax Quarterly Tds Payroll
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
B.Com / MSW/MBA
1. Book Keeping & Petty Cash Maintenance
2. Bank Statement Reconciliation
3. TDS Filing
4. Internal Audit
5. Income Tax Filing & ROC Compliances
6. Cash Flow Management
7. Accounts Payable & Receivables
8. Providing Financial Intelligence to Client
- Verification of Books of accounts, Revenue Data and Computation of GST liability on a monthly basis
- Verification and Computation of RCM Liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of GSTR 1, GSTR 3B & Monthly returns.
- GSTR - 2A/2B reconciliation with books of accounts.
- Filling GSTR 9 – Annual return and GST audit
- Working closely with the Tax consultants for advisory and foreign tax-related matters
Handling the assessments and queries if any
- Computation of TDS & Equalisation Levy liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of TDS returns verification of PAN etc for Payroll and Vendor related payouts.,
- Filing of Equalisation Leavy returns,
- Interacting with other functions/departments within the company
- Knowledge of WHT on International Transactions
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing transactions and compliance
- Foreign subsidiaries tax compliance and structuring transactions working with foreign consultants
- Monthly/quarterly local compliances relating to International subsidiaries (US, Middle east etc)
- Other matters related to taxation
strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and
responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive
as a CEO you must be a prudent manager, inspiring leader, has a business mindset and to be able to
see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. You will take actions to enhance the company’s cash
flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. The goal is to drive the company’s development
and guide it towards long-term success.
· Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and
· Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing
· Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are
consistent with the overall strategy and mission
· Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
· Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and
· Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
· Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
· Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
· Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
· Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
· Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
· In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
· An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and public speaking skills
· MBA/B.Tech from Tier-1 colleges with a knack of financial knowledge are preferred
- Assist in determining financial objectives. Design and implement systems, policies, and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Develop reports for management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage, and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Develop and update accounting, finance, and management policies and procedures.
- Manage cash flow.
- Monitor budgets and provide a comparison to actual costs.
- Prepare internal financial statements and reports.
- Liaison with business-related organizations such as banks, auditors, RBI, and SEZ.
- Handle bank queries for export/import matters and carry out all correspondence with the bank.
- File GST returns E-TDS payment and E-TDS quarterly return. Independent handling of GST, TDS, and income tax assessment.
- Remit foreign currency for import advance & other expenses.
- Negotiate with the banks for export documentation requirements.
- Perform company secretarial function for ensuring compliance thereof.
- Close books monthly and annually and file all required statutory reports.
- Post Graduate in Commerce (CA/CS/ICWA/M.COM)
- 10+ years of experience in accounting, taxation, and finance with small and medium-sized organizations
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently
- Adherence to HR policies
- Good in attitude and communication
We are looking for a Sales Rock Star (Business Development Executive)
Bizpole is a Startup Accelerator and Corpo-Legal Service Provider engaged in helping realize the startup dreams and strategize the concepts into a successful venture without any failures. We are the one-stop solution for all Business Startups.
- Passionate about talking to people
- Great decision maker
- Friendly yet Professional
- Sort out Customers issues and leave them delighted
- Love to build a carrier in business consultation
- Think strategically about business
We are looking for you.
What you get….
- Friendly Work Environment
- Highly attractive salary plus commission
- New opportunity to learn and improve your leadership skills
- You should qualify leads into prospects over the phone and send proposals by email.
- Cold Calling prospects regarding our Corporate Solutions product
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
- Good customer service skills and a presentable personality are expected.
- Fresher who are enthusiastic about a career in sales are also welcome for trainee positions.
Ability to [Speak, Read & Write] Good Kannada, English & others This is Mandatory
Salary - Emoluments will be in two parts Fixed and Variable. - Fixed will be offered around
We are looking for candidates who are comfortable with -
- P&L preparation
- MIS Reporting
- GST and Taxation
- Income Tax
- Vendor Management
- Journal Entries
- Should be comfortable with Tally ERP and Advanced Excel
- B Com or M Com with a specialisation in Accounting
Responsible for Investor Management
Responsible for Strategic Planning and building KPI’s for Business
Budgeting & forecasting
Responsible for P&L delivery across verticals
MIS preparation and reporting to Board of Directors/ Investors
Setting up Accounting Processes and Building ancillary systems for billing, transaction reconciliation etc
Oversee day to day accounting & compliances
Financial Planning, Reporting and supporting senior management
Tax Planning and optimisation
Building Cost effective systems for Optimisation, Problem solving across verticals
Driving Cost Management Projects (Cross Functional and otherwise)
Driving revenue & profitability
Due diligence of compliance & accounting policies
Working capital and wealth management