Stress Testing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer with expertise and experience in designing and automating the testing framework of web applications. The role involves continuous collaboration with development team, partners.
write test cases for the application
automate the test cases using selennium
Create Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Build the testing framework to automate the Web API testing using core Java
Build the framework using selenium to automate the UI testing
Address and improve any technical issues
Strong commitment to quality and delivery
Collaborate well with engineers, and specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient system
Create Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Implement Continuous integration and automate the regression test suite
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As QA engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility until verification and validation of the full-blown product.
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products
to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugs
and other issues that may make a product defective. QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance technician role.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- Designing and building advanced automated testing frameworks, tools and automated test suites using JAVA based solutions such as TestNG, Selenium etc
- Scaling up test automation practices to ensure robust release quality and mapping to multiple environments
- Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality products
- On-time deliverables under strict deadlines in agile methodology
- Working on DevOps model to support multiple environments
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years automation experience preferably Selenium with JAVA
- Experience on mobile automation
- Experience with test frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Maven
- Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, ALM etc
- Good knowledge in CI/CD process and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with database
- Strong knowledge on creating REST web services
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Experience working on Agile development environment
- Experience on Git will help
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Experience in medical domain will be an added advantage
- Experience on BDD
- Managing the team with complete automation setup
- Setting up own frameworks
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect ( https://www.infilect.com ) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Writing manual test cases for the application against the requirements
- Handling the testing project independently
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have 2- 4 years of manual testing experience in Embedded Systems
- 3-6 years Embedded QA engineering experience
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc
- Experience in handling the LAB equipments for the embedded devices
- Strong hands-on in embedded product testing
- Knowledge of Audio Testing is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Develop detailed test strategy and test plans for various features at the functional and system level.
- Be a gatekeeper for the quality of any product going out in the market from Rapido including customer experiences.
- Integral members of SDLC right from product requirements gathering phase to design reviews till the delivery of the product.
- Maintain a staging environment to effectively verify and validate the products.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by preparing a detailed capability matrix to map features to the functional requirements of the test plan and for defining the acceptance criteria.
- Effectively develop an automation to improve efficiency/productivity.
- Expertise in developing automation framework for mobile apps, web UI, APIs using appropriate open source tools like Appium, Selenium, SOAP UI, Rest Assured etc.
- Fluent with OOPS concepts and any one programming language like Java, Python etc.
- Cover all dimensions of Rapido’s product which includes features/functionality, scale/load, usability, and performance.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD driven test processes is an added benefit.
- Analyze defects to assess the severity and prioritize them for development to fix.
- Work with software developers to tune code and track all problem reports to closure. Analyze test results to ensure functionality and recommend appropriate action.
- Mentor QAs within the team.
- Graduation/Masters in computer science
- 2-7 Years of relevant experience
- Round 1 – Technical Interview 1
- Round 2 – Technical Interview 2
- Round 3 – Managerial Round
- Round 4 – HR Round
What does the role look like?
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will develop and execute exploratory manual and
automated tests to ensure product quality on both iOS and Android devices. You will
read, review, run test cases and capture screenshots of successful or unsuccessful
test activities for in-house mobile applications, web applications and operations
systems enhancements. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry
at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
• Analysing and evaluating functional and technical requirements to determine
the scope of the functionality to be covered by testing.
• Responsible for designing and executing tests, reporting and tracking defects,
responding to inquiries, supporting UAT and other tasks pertaining to the QA
• Analyse test results, leverage troubleshooting skills to assist with defining root
cause, and perform re-testing after defects are addressed.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to
provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet
• Liaise with internal teams (For e.g. developers, project and product managers)
to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 5 Years of experience in a Mobile Application Testing Space (Hybrid
• Proven work experience in software development
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Developing automation test scripts for mobile application
• Ability to understand financial and operational modules, business processes,
and underlying table structures
• Familiarity with online banking applications: Web or mobile platform based
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• Knowledge of bug tracking software, preferably JIRA is a plus
• Knowledge of automation testing using Selenium is a plus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Solid understanding of QA methodology and practices, within SDLC
• Intrigued by technology and new applications
• MS Office skills
• Effective communicator
• Team player
Junior Quality Assurance (QA) engineer role and responsibility includes:
- Understanding the product requirement.
- Develop use cases and test cases
- Execute functional and regression testing (It also includes uncovering the bugs early in the product life cycle by doing manual and automated tests to ensure product quality)
- You are responsible for conducting various levels of testing before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective.
- You will also review software requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Understand current state architecture, including pain points.
- Create and document future state architectural options to address specific issues or initiatives using Machine Learning.
- Innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating ML workloads by collaborating with stakeholders across the organization.
- Develop CI/CD & ML pipelines that help to achieve end-to-end ML model development lifecycle from data preparation and feature engineering to model deployment and retraining.
- Provide recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability, and operational efficiency and implement them
- Provide thought leadership around the use of industry standard tools and models (including commercially available models and tools) by leveraging experience and current industry trends.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architect, consulting partners and client IT team as warranted to establish and implement strategic initiatives.
- Make recommendations and assess proposals for optimization.
- Identify operational issues and recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems.
- 3+ years of experience in developing CI/CD & ML pipelines for end-to-end ML model/workloads development
- Strong knowledge in ML operations and DevOps workflows and tools such as Git, AWS CodeBuild & CodePipeline, Jenkins, AWS CloudFormation, and others
- Background in ML algorithm development, AI/ML Platforms, Deep Learning, ML Operations in the cloud environment.
- Strong programming skillset with high proficiency in Python, R, etc.
- Strong knowledge of AWS cloud and its technologies such as S3, Redshift, Athena, Glue, SageMaker etc.
- Working knowledge of databases, data warehouses, data preparation and integration tools, along with big data parallel processing layers such as Apache Spark or Hadoop
- Knowledge of pure and applied math, ML and DL frameworks, and ML techniques, such as random forest and neural networks
- Ability to collaborate with Data scientist, Data Engineers, Leaders, and other IT teams
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Willing to flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
Expertise in performance Testing tools using JMeter and Designing performance test scripts
Experience in designing the performance test workload model and analysing the required number of load injectors
Usage of Analyser to analyse the performance data generated during the test run.
Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Case Design, Test Environment setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management
Generate Performance Graphs, session reports and other related documents required for validation and analysis
Should be able to Lead E2E performance testing lifecycle
Should be able to create performance test scripts
Should be able to execute performance test script and create reports
Should be able to communicate to client the performance test findings and area of performance improvement
Performance Testing using JMeter
Knowledge on Performance Center, Vugen and Analyzer
Knowledge on Functional Testing, Load Runner
QA Engineer - Automation:
We are looking for a candidate who will be an agent of change and who will drive and execute based on our Quality and Reliability Transformation Roadmap. He/She will be responsible for testing Education Service domains across platforms, automation of functional/regression and RFB (sanity) service test suites, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline and Shift Left methodologies. We will also expect the candidate to take ownership of a functional domain and play a hands-on role in the execution of testing for projects in this area.
The candidate should have extensive experience in testing, testing automation, testing leadership and software development. The candidate should be proficient in-service automation testing tools like Eclipse, IDNE, Jenkins, GIT hub. The candidate should have at least 4-8 years of service testing or software development experience.
The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with Agile teams that consist of test analysts, developers, automation engineers and other stake holders. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
QA Engineer - Automation Responsibilities:
- Create automation plan and delivery roadmaps
- Develop test automation solutions for applications across different platforms
- Adhere to existing standards; provide suggestion to improve and set new standards
- Participate in technical discussions with engineering teams to understand application architecture and API model
- Collaborate with QA Engineers and Software Developers to identify test automation scope and priorities
- Configure, maintain, and operate service test automation tools and frameworks
- Capture requirements and test cases, understand application features, analyse requirements and develop test automation solution with a view of the end to end application flow
- Design and create robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Integrate test automation scripts with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Communicate progress to the senior leadership on a regular basis
- Should have Education Service domain and application knowledge
QA Engineer - Automation Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-8 years’ experience working as a Service Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in collaborating effectively across a variety of IT and business groups, across regions, roles, and able to interact effectively with all levels
- Proven record of execution of QA strategy and unification of QA processes across organization
- Must have hands-on experience with Selenium automation using Java
- Working knowledge of any Relational Database and DB Queries.
- Working knowledge of tool and technologies like Jenkins, GIT, JIRA and ALM
- Well versed with approaches like BDD, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and hybrid Driven test automation.
- Good to have understanding of model-based testing.
- Understanding of Agile/Waterfall development process and is comfortable diving into the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Experience in presenting to diverse audiences and conducting education and training.
- Have deep experience in defining and developing the service test automation framework.
- Development background is a major plus.
- knowledge of Rest, SOAP, MQ and microservices. (Nice to Have)
About the job:
GreedyGame is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its clan! We are looking to get a kick ass engineer on board who has the knack for finding the quirkiest bugs. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Work with our proprietary Java and Kotlin based SDK to find performance and functionality related issues.
- Working with in-house Dashboards to perform testing of UI and APIs.
- Collaborating with teams to create test documents.
- Manual and automation testing for Mobile apps and games (Both android and iOS)
- Planning and task management in congruence with the Leadership Team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Experience in project management is a plus
Ability to automate android application and web-application is a plus
Experience in working with proxy tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler, etc., and the android studio is a plus
Expertise in API testing tools like Postman, REST Assured, etc. is a plus
Knowledge of Agile scrum methodologies
Strong analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills
Experienced in creating Test Plan, Test Case, and Test Report
WHAT ARE WE BUILDING?
GreedyGame is building mobile first advertising solutions. We are a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile apps and games so that they become a part of the content. This allows developers to monetise their apps and games without degrading the user experience. Check out greedygame.com to know more!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to be a part of the big disruption we are creating in the ad-tech space.
- Learn and grow at a free, open and fast paced environment
- Office in one of the most happening places in Bangalore.
- An amazing clan and the opportunity to be a part of it, free lunch on all days of the week, fully stocked pantry within 20 feet reach, a foosball table to burst stress and a great working environment.
- Continuous feedback system to ensure that improvement is a constant focus.
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 4.9 M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
Dukaan is looking at a QA engineer to join our team and help us ship polished & defect free products to our users.
QA Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility will be to run various tests from the test-suite on new software releases to ensure that it satisfies all specifications and requirements as well as free from any bugs.
Once issues have been resolved, You will run additional tests to make sure the issues are resolved before the new release is pushed to production.
- Thoroughly testing new releases to find bugs or design issues.
- Identifying bugs in new releases and understanding how to resolve them
- Creating issues for these bugs and with steps on how to re-produce them.
- Ensuring that new software products are ready for consumer use
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
Recko Inc. is looking for a QA engineer to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to inspect and report on the quality of products through the entire production cycle.
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. With the Recko Platform, businesses can build, integrate and adapt innovative and complex financial use cases within the organization and across external payment ecosystems with agility, confidence and at scale. . Today, customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so their finance teams can optimize resources with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day operations.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
- Strong understanding of Software Testing methodologies and Test design with Saas apps
- 2+ years of experience in Manual testing on Web using Postman, Jira or similar tools
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with folks internally and externally to gather insights and handle multiple activities at once
- Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a test engineer at Recko, you will:
- Test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements while ensuring the quality of the system as a whole
- Prove for scalability and performance of a software while running quality controls on components and final products
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Detect, investigate and troubleshoot bug and production issues
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve testing procedures
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Gather product requirements (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards),
- Develop test plan, test scenarios and test cases and analyze the test results, detect issues and track root causes
- Document technical issues and solutions as well as prepare file defect reports and report test progress
Hands on experience in Automation framework like selenium/UFT with Java
Healthcare experience is must
Good knowledge on Mongodb and Oracle is required.
Experience Required : 2-3 years of relevant Experience
Education : B.E/B.Tech degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related degree
Mandatory Requirement :
Proven work experience in software quality assurance
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Strong knowledge of security, performance and load testing
Good knowledge of Android framewok
Experience in testing Android,ios and web app.
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Good communication skills
Interact with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
Hands-on experience with functional testing(manual).
Knowledge of Automation
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Should be quick at learning and follow the process.
Team management is a plus
• Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
• Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
• Identify, analyse and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
• Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
• Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
• Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
• Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
Job Skills Required
• Experience in Automated and Manual QA Processes (Bug tacking/reporting, root-cause analysis, documentation...)
• Experience with Java, Git Source control, Selenium, Appium
• Experience with Web and Mobile testing frameworks/tools such as selenium, appium and selendroid on native and hybrid Android apps.
• Experience with designing and developing web and mobile test automation solutions on a framework level from scratch
• Experience with build tools, test harness and reporting tools such as Maven, Gradle, TestNG, JUnit, Extent report, Allure report
• Experience with debugging, troubleshooting android apps.
Familiarity with CICD pipeline will be an added advantage with the tools such as Travis CI, Circle CI
• Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or similar field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
1) Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of the web-based application
2)Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly
3)Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind
4)Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions