JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure
- Designing and developing server-side logic using Laravel
- Defining and maintaining the database.
- Creating reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Designing the different layers of the web application
- Implementing security and data protection measures.
- Developing components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Laravel web framework within PHP programming language.
- Proficient in SQL schema design, SOLID principles, and REST API design.
- Proficient understanding of software testing using one or more related frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat, etc).
- Selecting the tech stack, programming language, and framework
- Working on Solution architecture, and software development.
- Improving and optimizing the application architecture
- Developing APIs
- Handling Application management, including ongoing support, bug fixes, patches, minimal enhancements code refactoring, etc., maintaining infrastructure (3 rd party hosting/ servers, storage, memory, etc.)
- Managing Network security, data security
- Designing and developing databases and applications that pool, extracting and analysing large amounts of data to provide management with insights on the overall performance of the organization as well as information on markets and competitors.
- Creating dashboards and developing data collection methods.
- Debugging and QA
- Managing vendor relationships
- Managing third-party services used in the application
- Building a deployment pipeline to deliver updates safely and regularly.
- Planning software releases, Managing releases (safe and downtime-proof), tags, and versions, software releases
What you need to have:
- B. Tech in Computer Science or an MCA from a good college
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Preferably based in Gurgaon. If not, relocation would be required since a lot of hustling and discussions will require physical meetings with the Founders.
- Should know the ins and outs of the software development life cycle
- Experience of designing, architecture, coding, testing, debugging and documenting for both front end and back end applications
- Must have knowledge about development technology like PHP, jQuery, Java script,
HTML, CSS3, JSON, XML, Bootstrap. Third party plugins, Android studio, etc.
- Must have knowledge of frameworks such as Laravel, Cake
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL), version control tools like GitHub, etc.
Nest is a gamified investment platform for the next-generation and young millennials of the world, to invest, play and earn returns more than a regular savings bank account. The world of gaming is merging with finance to offer a more immersive user experience and help users learn how to manage their money. We’re creating a new breed of asset managers and fin-fluencers with Nest.
We are seeking a dedicated Golang developer to join our growing company.
You will collaborate with other technical staff to deliver and maintain a fully-functional mobile application. We hope you can put your passion for software engineering to work for creating highly immersive user applications.
Your duties will include maintaining code repositories via GitHub and internal server storage modules.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Golang developer is expected to undertake in their position:
- Implement AWS containers to support Go implementation and successful repository maintenance
- Utilize Kubernetes to ensure successful application development, deployment, and scaling
- Implement Docker for smaller-scale applications that require simpler deployments
- Employ Linux Terminal command structures to allow easy back-end operations for less-expert technical staff
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps workflows
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field, such as programming. Other critical skills required are:
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail and Knowledge in Java is recommended
- Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team
What you’ll receive
- A compensation competitive to premier firms
- Incredible learning and exposure to every aspect of a funded financial startup as an early member, working directly with the founders.
- Recognition and experience of working on a platform with an exponential user growth curve.
- A fun and receptive work culture which promises to never get mundane!
- If you love party, it is on us!
What if, you had a chance to build something iconic?
Presenting Bharat's first of its kind vernacular instant messaging app that is smart & secure - Buzz is an AI & machine learning powered - content-driven instant messaging app tailored to make user secure with more focus on privacy. At Buzz, we are on a mission - to help users be in control of the degree of their digital exposure, with a goal to create a space as India's first smart instant messaging platform among dominating foreign players.
And this is just the beginning :
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an exceptional iOS Developer with must have excellent experience in Socket.IO, to help us realise, build and scale our offering, who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our application.
iOS Beta already launched.
What you'll get :
Compensation in terms of EQUITY ONLY, salary only once we raise funds. This is more of a hands-on role especially in the initial stages of the company. Part-time would also temporarily work.
We are looking at passionate people with entrepreneurial spark and a hustler.
People who are deeply passionate of solving user problems in social networking space and vision of making an Indian product to be used by billions worldwide must only apply.
- A unique opportunity, unlike anything you have experienced before.
- Flexible timings & work from home
- A friend for life.
What matters to us : 1) Attitude > 2) Skill > 3) Experience > 4) College
Who are we looking for?
Key Responsibilities :
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Excellent technical issue diagnosis and problem-solving skills
Excellent knowledge of :
4) Restful APIs
Skills required :
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Must have experience in working in an Instant messaging service provider.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server-side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github.
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast-growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
1. Ability to read the documentation and perform 3rd party API integrations
2. Experience with Postgres and Redis
3. Experience with AWS - EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, etc
4. Experience with Python
1. Experience with Django
a. Django Web
b. Django REST
c. Django Channels
d. Django Celery (Queues and Brokers)
2. Experience creating a dashboard with login, user profiles, roles and permissions, reports
3. Experience with Facebook and Twitter OAuth
4. Experience with handling database migrations
1. Basic understanding of NLP - intents and entities
2. Strong understanding of dialogue management and conversation flow
3. Integrations with Facebook and Twitter APIs.
4. Creating and managing Facebook and Twitter apps
5. Understanding of webhooks and REST APIs.