We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !
Lead a team of QA
- Work with high-velocity agile teams who are building the products of the future.
- Meet some of the leading individuals in the industry and get access to 1-on-1 interactions and mentoring opportunities.
- We ensure perks and health benefits that go beyond just helping you land the opportunity.
-Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at least 4 years in the industry.
Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
-Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
-Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
-In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or other automation stacks.
-Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is beneficial.
- Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
- Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering corner cases.
Good to have Skills:
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
Experience:- 1 to 3 years
Location:- Chennai (Currently WFH)
1. Minimum a year experience in working as a QA (Manual/Automation) on front-end web apps and native mobile apps
2. Minimum a year experience in Working on Testing projects covering the following aspects Visual, Motor/mobility, Auditory, Seizures and Learning/cognitive disabilities.
3. Having in depth understanding on the Accessibility standards like WCAG 2.0/2.1 section 508
4. Experience with assistive technology (e.g. screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA, iOS VoiceOver, Android TalkBack, magnifiers, alternative input, etc.) for desktop and mobile.
5. Should work on Selenium, API Testing ( Postman), Manual testing (test methodology and concepts)
6. Should work on Automation activities independently and should be capable of building frameworks from scratch
7. Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
8. Should be capable of writing and executing test cases
9. Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
10. A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in testing APIs (familiarity with REST API, JSON, XML)
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies
- Knowledge in Tools like JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD, Git
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Creating test plans, write test cases, and other QA documents based on platform software requirements and specifications
- Performing hands-on testing of platform/ embedded software
- Automating test cases and processes using Python
- Filing and tracking bugs from opening to closure after verification
- Reporting defects and following-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle
- Providing timely status updates and assisting the team in making decisions about release-readiness
- Testing of Alexa audio products and Wifi, Bluetooth products
- Testing of TWS and Wearable(Fitness band, Watch)
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech; Specialisation in Electronics engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in Quality Testing of embedded software
- Knowledge of Python, Test automation and bug tracking
- Excellent understanding of Alexa, Wifi, Bluetooth and wearables testing
About the client:
It is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. They build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times they don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps them to create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, they ensure their clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. They have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Their passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, They are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the job:
- Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Root cause analysis of test script failures.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Ensure unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior, and impact.
- Documentation and design of test scenarios.
- Perform cause analysis of users issues via in-depth research and analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Respond to the user and internal team queries
- You’ve got 2 - 5 years of QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Experience in Unit Tests, Acceptance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, MEAN & MERN Stack
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced QA automation engineer who feels at home in any Linux and cloud environment.
- Be a part of our product development cycle from the design to production
- Design and write framework, tools and tests for automated test scenarios
- Execute automation tests and analyze results
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA engineer
- Passionate about the quality and perfection level of the product
- Knowledge with Linux environment is must
- 1+ year of experience with Python - must, experience with Bash - advantage
- Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) or any orchestrator (Kubernetes, Openshift etc) - an advantage
- Background from Security/Cyber companies - advantage
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Experience with CI/CD systems, Jenkins or similar - an advantage
- Familiar with Docker containers - an advantage
What You’ll Do
- Manual and automated testing of the various software components that power our robots, cloud services, and mobile and Web applications.
- “Own” the feature or product you test and be the testing expert for your features and products.
- Gather technical requirements, understand functional specification, participate in software design reviews, and validate that a feature or product meets our customers’ requirements.
- Write test plans, execute test cases, and report bugs.
- Your bug reports should describe, in detail, the conditions under which a bug manifests and how it can be reproduced, the resulting product behavior, and the extent of the bug’s impact on our customers.
- Automate software testing to the extent possible to make it more efficient.
- Reproduce and debug customer issues escalated from the field.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in CS/CE/IT/EE/E&TC or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing, particularly in Web, mobile, cloud, and embedded systems applications.
- Experience in writing software test plans, executing test cases, and managing the end-to-end bug life cycle.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Java and Python programming skills.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile app testing automation using Appium, and Android and iOS emulators.
- Ability to work well in a team, including remote team members in overseas locations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with tools such as Eclipse (IDE), TestNG, Maven, Selenium, and JIRA.
- 2-4 years of experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience in testing Web Applications/Services, UI testing.
- Good exposure to Non-functional tests strategies like Load, Perf and Chaos.
- Good understanding of testing principles: UI and Usability testing, Stress testing, Functional/Regression testing, Code coverage, TDD/BDD, UAT.
- Experience in deploying solutions into AWS is a major plus.
- Good team player, having effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
Page object Model
API testing(Rest Assured)
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy