• Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
• Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
• Identify, analyse and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
• Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
• Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
• Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
• Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
Job Skills Required
• Experience in Automated and Manual QA Processes (Bug tacking/reporting, root-cause analysis, documentation...)
• Experience with Java, Git Source control, Selenium, Appium
• Experience with Web and Mobile testing frameworks/tools such as selenium, appium and selendroid on native and hybrid Android apps.
• Experience with designing and developing web and mobile test automation solutions on a framework level from scratch
• Experience with build tools, test harness and reporting tools such as Maven, Gradle, TestNG, JUnit, Extent report, Allure report
• Experience with debugging, troubleshooting android apps.
Familiarity with CICD pipeline will be an added advantage with the tools such as Travis CI, Circle CI
• Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or similar field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support
- You will identify areas for automation and writing automated tests to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability, and catching regressions.
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web/mobile development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for mobile and web apps
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
- Identifying the different bugs in new & existing product lines by following the company's processes.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines.
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Maintain and develop the existing Automation suites (API/UI)
What we're looking for?
- At least 2 year of experience in software testing
- Ability to work and coordinate with the team on projects
- Knowledge and hands on experience in QA methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Enthusiastic and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on UI automation using Selenium Webdriver. Preferably WebdriverIO/Protractor/Puppeteer
- Familiar with API automation using either Postman/Restassured
- Working knowledge of Jmeter or similar Performance testing tool is a plus
I am currently trying to Hire Performance Test Engineer experienced candidates for My client Quality Koisk.
This will be a Full Time Position with Quality Kiosk
Role : Performance Testing
Work Location: Bangalore/Mumbai/Any where from India
Exp: 3-7 yrs
Notice Period: Immediate - 2 weeks max
URL – www.qualitykiosk.com
POSITION TITLE: Performance Testing
REPORTING TO Test Lead/Manager
EXPERIENCE 4.-7 years
LOCATION Navi Mumbai EDUCATIONAL Graduate in any discipline
- Should have 4 – 7 years’ experience in Performance Testing
- Experience in JMeter
- Perform root cause analysis to identify application performance issues
- Design and Develop test scripts, scenarios, plans and programs to automate
- Prior experience in troubleshooting using Apm tools
- Good Knowledge of Agile
- Good Knowledge in Quality and Testing
- Good communication skills
- Silk Performer/VSTS
- Understanding of APM tools
- Load testing tool knowledge
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as subject matter expert providing testing know-how of application under test to test engineers
- Design and Develop test scripts, scenarios, plans and programs to automate.
- Process, verify and analyze the measured test results; produce clear concise reports
- Effectively manage and groom next level resources.
- Reviewing and escalating the bugs and enhancement to the respective development team and get it ﬁxed from developer end depends on priority and severity of
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing test artifacts.
- Responsible for generating the defect report and provide to the Project Manager.
- Analyze system and application architecture and identify additional testing entry points to reduce risk.
- Perform complex analysis of business and technical requirements and specifications
QualityKiosk Technologies is one of the world’s largest Digital Quality Engineering partners and pioneers in performance engineering for largest Banking and Financial Services, Telecom aand Automobile clients. Founded in the year 2000 by IIT-Kanpur graduates, the company offers Enterprise Digital Quality Assurance solutions for banking, ﬁnancial services, insurance, retail, e-commerce, government, autoamotive and telecom verticals.
Intelligent Business Automation, DevOps and Customer Experience are some of the key areas where we work with our partners to deliver Digital Quality Assurance.
QualityKiosk counts more than 50 of the Fortune 100 companies of India and 18 of the Fortune 500 companies across the globe as clients. With 150+ clients from various verticals across global locations, our clients include Reliance Industries, Reliance Jio, Toyota, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI, Kotak Bank, DBS, Citibank, Prudential, BTPN Bank, Manulife, AIA, UAE Government - Ministry of Finance,
Tata Group, Government of India (GSTN, NPCI), Vodafone and others.
QualityKiosk’s 2000+ Quality Assurance consultants are spread across 20+ countries including India, Dubai, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore. Some of the recognitions received include a mention by Gartner in their 'Build Continuous Quality Into Your DevOps Toolchains' Report 2018, “Asia’s Most Trusted Organization” by International Brand Consultants, and “Happy Place to Work” by World HRD Congress.
- · Experience in Mobile App Testing - Android and IOS
- · Possess good exposure on Functional, Integration, Installation, Upgrade, Compatibility, GUI, Smoke, Accessibility, Ad hoc, and Regression testing. And also well versed with Persona-based testing.
- · Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB for Database Testing
- · Experience in testing API's using Postman
- · Should have used tools like Xcode, Android Studio.
- · Own communication throughout the sprint/release cycle, quality and delivery of the entire feature.
- · Performance testing and benchmarking.
- · Familiarity with Agile development.
- · Logic and problem-solving aptitude.
- · Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium, Appium along with any programming language like JAVA/Python is plus
- · Analyze and review system specifications.
- · Collaborate with developers to build test cases
- · Execute test cases and analyze results.
- · Find bugs early in the product development lifecycle and report issues.
- · Document and communicate the results of the test cases.
- · Review the product code.
- · Knowledge of capturing and diagnosing server logs.
Senior QA Engineer Responsibilities: • Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for API, performance and end-to-end functional tests. • Develop automated tests with industry-standard testing tools and frameworks (e.g. JMeter, Junit, RestAssured) • Ensure comprehensive end-to-end coverage of test suites. Knowledge and Skills: • 4+ years of industry experience doing manual testing for web applications • 2+ years of industry experience in Performance testing tools such as JMeter • Experience with testing Web Services or REST APIs either from code or with tools like SoapUI/Postman • Experience of creating test cases based on requirements given in BRD • Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent • Experience with code management and version control software (e.g. Git, GitLab, Bitbucket) • Knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Gradle) • Knowledge of databases (MySql, MS-SQL, MongoDB
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
We are looking for strong iOS Engineers with hands-on coding skills, who enjoy working in an environment that provides a high degree of ownership & autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Hands-on engineer with an eye for detail and an attitude to break things.
● Writes and executes tests to certify features.
● Test to detect regressions.
● Is the quality gatekeeper for the products getting shipped to our users.
● A bachelor's degree in engineering with 3-5 yrs of product testing experience.
● Good experience of testing native mobile apps for Android/iOS from both functional and non-functional aspects.
● Working knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured etc.) and have contributed to automation testing in previous projects.
● Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Languages.
● Ability to do grey-box testing with tools like Charles, Postman, swagger etc.
● Proactive in raising risks if product quality is at stake.
● Well versed with all phases of the bug life cycle.
Good to have:
● Prior experience in the video streaming domain.
● Strong debugging skills.
● Prior experience in games testing.
● Experience of contributing to automation testing frameworks.
● Prior experience of a mobile app with 100 mn+ installs.
• 7-8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
Who Are We?
Mobikon is a leading AI-driven Consumer Engagement and Predictive Analytics SaaS platform to Engage Customers, Gain Insights, Predict Behaviors, and Increase Sales for the F&B industry. It’s cloud-based platform is designed to simplify and streamline the CRM functions of running a successful restaurant by providing true closed loop, customer lifecycle marketing, off-line to online targeting and business intelligence.
Mobikon started as a small team of 6 people and has since grown to a team of 150 people in 7 offices in Asia, Australia and America. Today, over 700 brands in 5 countries use Mobikon's solutions to improve interaction with customers and boost revenues. Its proprietary platform has engaged over 12.3 million consumers in 9 countries and has powered more than 5 million in-store reviews.
Who Are You?
Highly motivated solution-oriented individual with outstanding attention to detail, and primary role is to interface with Product Management, Software Development, Product Support and CEO Staff. Enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment. As part of a team, you'll have to constantly innovate to reduce manual testing, increase test coverage and improve QA processes, all the while delivering on high-quality releases.Great communicator who values being part of a close-knit team and a collaborative atmosphere.
You Will Own:
- Understand product workflows and identifying use cases.
- Maintain a document repository of new feature sets in the product.
- Creating effective test plans, test cases and execute them.
- Minimize manual testing by identifying high ROI test cases and help in automating them.
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, code coverage, performance, and quality assurance best practices/processes.
- Track multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Develop formal QA processes and integrate them into our current Agile SDLC process
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure overall quality of our online platform
- Collaborate with Technical support to prioritize and resolve bugs, manage feature requests and reduce tech support by process efficiency and training
- Defect tracking and management, Test Management and STLC activities.
- Manage a team of manual and automation engineers
- Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Should have 1 yr of experience in Automation.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs of solid experience in team management and business deliverables is a must for this position.
- Must have a product-based experience.
- Strong SQL/database knowledge.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and breakthrough attitude
- Proven track record of working with product management, and developers in an agile environment.
- Experience using programming languages (for e.g. Selenium, Perl Python, Java, Ruby) to automate manual test cases and tasks.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have exposure to startup industries.
- Minimum 7 years of Manual and automation experience.
- Experience of testing Application hosted over Cloud for various platform and OS.
- Web and Mobile testing expertise
- Experience on Agile and Scrum methodology
- To be responsible for effectively converting US into manual/Automation test cases for WEB and Mobile apps as per the coding standards.
- Expert in Database
- Help other team members on writing and reviewing test cases and provide sufficient help for any blocker.
- Certified as ready for release to Production follow all necessary test phases and meet the pre-agreed quality standards.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Work closely with Automation team members to understand automation progress and take ownership of analyzing any failures are there
- Provides regular quality reports on test progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with project testing