SASS Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Job Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of UI/ MVC architecture.
- Strong knowledge on HTML 5/ CSS3 standards.
- Experience in UI Metadata Development (SASS or LESS).
- Experience in Material design frameworks.
- HTML - 5
- CSS - 3
- Angular 2+
- Dynamic and should be able to handle the team (15-20)
What is the role?
We are looking for a performance marketer who can profoundly understand the user and plan search engine and display advertising to generate MQLs. You are someone who likes working with data and insights and making decisions based on it. You should be able to lead multiple performance marketing initiatives like Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Ads, GDN, Bing Ads etc in international markets like MENA, USA, EMEA & SEA. An eager candidate to make an impact at Xoxoday and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Segment our users by deeply understanding our clients and end users. You will talk regularly to users and prospects and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Define and execute the SEM & performance marketing strategy. It will include work like demand generation, landing pages, keywords research, Ad copies, competition research & analytics.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams - product, design, marketing, and sales to craft highly effective, data driven campaigns on Google Adwords, Linkedin & Facebook.
- Understand and analyze campaigns regularly and optimize the CTR, CPL & CPA.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Expertise in Google Adwords campaigns for international markets.
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Working experience in SaaS, preferably for international markets.
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Hubspot CRM, Landing pages and Webflow.
Who will you work with?
You will be working closely with the growth marketing head and the marketing team members.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of work, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing PE funded Fintech SaaS company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, California, New York, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 2000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Experience 4-6 yrs (Sr developer ) 6-8 yrs (Lead)
- Interact closely with design, product, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Review and Optimize application usage, by monitoring key metrics, for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a web developer, UI developer, Angular Developer or front-end engineer.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Proficient with Typescript (Angular 2 & above)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
|Role Description :
Experience with Github Storybook
Perform accessibility audits and report on audit findings
Develop creative and innovative accessibility solutions that adhere to organization and WCAG ( AA) guidelines in websites i.e. PHP & Wordpress , web applications i.e. Java , .NET & mobile applications i.e. Xamarin
Test to ensure accessibility solutions are effective and successful
Collaborate with team to implement accessibility solutions
Train and mentor peers on accessibility best practice
Good To Have Skills
Knowledge of Progressive Web App
Must To Have Skills
Knowledge of standards-compliant front-end development and accessibility best practices.
Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, and usability.
Experience with digital accessibility or automated accessibility evaluation tools (Chrome Accessibility Developer Tools, pa11y, aXe, etc.)
Experience with WCAG 2.0 and WAI-ARIA (knows the difference between WCAG 2.0 and 2.1)
Familiarity with mobile accessibility best practices.
Experience with iOS accessibility features
Experience with WCAG 2.0 and WAI-ARIA
Working understanding of WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines and implementation
Photoshop, CSS, Bootstrap, HTML, Build Responsive web
Expert in Responsive design (RWD)
- Building abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Building pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Not just building new features, but also building reusable components and libraries which help in delivering faster.
- Taking responsibility of quality and making things easy and predictable by automating these processes
- Exploring and designing dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Working closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participating in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate in building a rich and innovative user experience
- Analyzing system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Mentoring new members, interviewing and helping in building high performance teams.
What you need to have:
- B.E/ B.Tech or M.S in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of experience and must be hands-on with coding.
- Ability to work with complex business flows
- Excellent problem-solving, coupled with strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience building pixel-perfect, robust and, accessible user interfaces on the web
- Experience in Single Page Application architecture
- Experience with CSS3 and Less/ Sass (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc) and usage in large scale applications
- Experience in web analytics, accessibility, standards, and SEO techniques
- Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and problem solving
Strata is a commercial real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased commercial assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India.
We are one of the fastest-growing PropTech platforms in India and are backed by Elevation Capital, Mayfield, Kotak Investment Advisors, Gruhas (a venture by Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha), and DLF Family Office.
Our headquarter is in Bangalore, India.
We are a small yet close-knit team of 35+ people.
You have a knack for product and strongly equipped with engineering skills to make it a reality. You don’t jump into implementation unless you have clearly understood the problem/requirements. You don’t hesitate asking questions and giving critical reviews while respecting others’ opinions. You are a fearless engineer, and not afraid to fail, not on production though ;) You have a strong sense of ownership. You have a startup experience. You don’t feel annoyed if required to work on off days in case of production incidents (no development).
- 4-8 years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience in Angular. You must be pro at it. The team will be looking up to you for making most out of Angular.
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Responsive design methodologies and techniques
- Experience with UI testing and automation frameworks
- Experience of Chart.js
- Experience of ReactJS
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ (Typescript)
· Strong knowledge of CSS3 extended languages such as SASS / LESS
· Implementing responsive design for mobile sites
· Ability to write high-performance, reusable code using JS best practices.
· Experience in code optimization and refactoring.
· Experience working with theme frameworks like Bootstrap or any Material Design libraries
· Comfortable with JSON data manipulations
· Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
· Experience with version control, such as Git
· Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs.
· Cooperating with web designers to match visual design intent.
· The role requires constant interaction with other developers in the team
Kindly revert with your updated resume
- Hands-on with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap
- Developed reusable components and libraries for frontend.
- Frontend optimization techniques to reduce latencies
- Frontend optimization for SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, design thinking
- Practical experience with engineering best practices
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- Explore and design simple and intuitive consumer experiences
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, focus on long term code maintainability
- Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Experience: 3.5 - 5 years
- Very good experience in design and development on UI front end Technologies.
- Experience in development of Angular 2/4/6.
- Expertise in Responsive web design, HTML5, and CSS pre-processors SASS and LESS
- Good in UML, OOPS, design principles and patterns, architectural trends and data modeling.
- Ability to convert Wireframes in to UI design
- Good designing capabilities using Bootstrap framework, SEO and using strategies for cross-platform design initiatives with a 360-degree digital design
- Strong experience with debugging skills and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Good Communication
- Good knowledge of quality standards and best practice
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
- Minimum 8 year of strong demonstrated knowledge in PHP, Mysql, Mongodb, Jquery, SASS
- Algorithms, data structure.
- Object-oriented programming.
- AWS/Server experience to handle production machines is a plus.
- Team Management mandatory
- Experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Opencart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Product based company preferable
- Startup experience preferable
SourceLogix - is a California based software development company. Founded in 2007, we have successfully built our client base with our values: Talent. Team. Trust.
SourceLogix experts help Fortune 500 clients in the areas of SaaS, eCommerce, VoIP, CRM, Transaction systems & Predictive Analytics.
Our latest venture is to build our own Cloud-based SaaS platform to disrupt the Digital Marketing space with a revolutionary voice & video platform - to help customers significantly improve conversions. The platform is built on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Salesforce CRM to drive Voice & Video with analytics & deep learning, all to significantly improve conversion rates.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will demonstrate: collaborative, problem solving, sophisticated design and build a quality product.
- Passion for creating and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Over two years of experience in building SaaS & web applications using ReactJS.
- Strong and proven experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & modern authorization mechanisms.
- Independently develop new user-facing features from designs and wireframes.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Proficient in Version Control Software such as GIT, Bitbucket.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
3. Good to have:
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of the AWS platform and scalable application architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD - Build & Release process. Agile/ Scrum based development..
- Highly desired knowledge in CSS preprocessors: Sass, Less or Stylus; Server-Side Rendering (SSR); and building Single Page Apps (SPA).
- Knowledge in Nodejs, NextJs is an added advantage.
4. Job Duties:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate design and wireframe into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices & browsers.
- Work closely with business owners, designers & backend developers to build a fantastic User Experience (UX) with solid User Interfaces (UI).
- Be responsive to change, adapt quickly with a talented team and work efficiently & remotely.
- Competitive salary - based on experience.
- 100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
- Flexible work: don’t care when or where you work. We care how you work & how well you deliver.
- US-based team: open & transparent & professional.
- Ability to make a direct impact & build a great platform.
- Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.
Minimum 3+ Years of hands-on experience in developing Python Applications.
Excellent knowledge of Python and experience in or in-depth understanding of core Python
Knowledge in Lists, Tuples, and Dictionaries
Excellent knowledge of Python Constructor- Parameterized and Non-Parameterized
Must have experience in core python concepts about data structure, OOPS concepts, XML parsing, XML to JSON, optimizations
Developers should have developed Web Based applications., back end, SQL
Agile and scrum methodology
Should not be test automation, Application development frame work
Excellent Communication Skill
Good to Have
Strong Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, DTL(Django Template Language), SASS.
knowledge of SQL