IQLECT offers Big Data analysis to integrate operations intelligence with business operation in real time such that the insight collected from data can be applied in business in real time. IQLECT provides real time analytics in-house that enterprises can use to view their business in real-time and provides actionable insights. It also provides BangDB, a nosql database that can provide the elastic data framework to deal with high velocity data in linearly scalable and real-time manner. In March 2016, raised undisclosed funding from individual US investors - Lip-Bu Tan (Founder, Walden International), Michael Marks & Nicolas Braithwaite (Founders, Riverwood Capital) and Ganapathy Subramaniam (Venture Partner, Walden International).
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
10 - 15 yrs
₹30L - ₹50L / yr
Sales Professionals who can head and manage the overall sales strategy and policy in the various channels and in terms of major customers by grasping target or category opportunities.
- 10 - 15 years of experience with experience building, leading and scaling enterprise or inside sales teams. Experience in sales in the technology industry, with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Creating a market for our products and feeding those channels on a timely basis. Target to achieve at-least 6x of current revenues in next 1 year
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for creation of new sales channels Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of the company's products and services across the region to achieve to direct the Sales team and establish sales targets brand wise, help them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
- To motivate & direct Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets. Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets plan and implement local sales promotion in consultation with marketing.
- Have a clear focus on new channel creation, build Distribution, Visibility and volumes. Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of creating marketing strategy, campaigns & ROI based activities Work out a training calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same.
- Work towards reduction in cost with optimum usage of resources Special requirements, external and internal contacts, travel, working conditions, etc. to achieve Turnover & Profit targets. Recruit, Develop & retain quality manpower.
- Demonstrated executive leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills. Proven track record of success in a scaled environment in inside-sales, IT sales, marketing or operations. Demonstrated success developing team members.
- Prior experience in dealing with SAAS and Enterprise sales will be an added advantage. Should be willing to work in a startup environment & build the sales structure bottoms up
Desired Skills and Experience
sales strategies , sales channels , sales administration , sales promotion , sales targets
Did not find a job you were looking for?
Search for relevant jobs from 10000+ companies such as Google, Amazon & Uber actively hiring on Cutshort.
Inteliment is a data analytics and IT services company that offers custom dashboards for various industries including marketing, supply chain, healthcare, energy, insurance, telecom, and manufacturing. It provides social media analytics, visual discovery, and report generation services to clients such as SAP, BMC, Johnson & Johnson, and HSBC among others. Inteliment solves problems related to human capital risk and compliance, and operates in multiple industries including healthcare, energy, and telecom.
The company is a Big Data Analytics and IoT firm that specializes in advanced vehicular telematics. It provides analytics to all stakeholders in the ecosystem by leveraging data gathered from various vehicle types. The company caters to the Automotive Ecosystem, Logistics, Self-drive/ride, Taxi/Truck aggregators, Service centres, Public Transportation, Schools, Hospitals, FMCG, Telematics Insurance, Mining, Manufacturing, and Auto-Finance companies.
The company uses its expertise in Automotive Engineering, Software & Architecture, Computer Vision, Data Analytics, and Machine Learning to create processes that add value to the end-to-end ecosystem. It focuses on the future of mobility, including connected and electric vehicles. The company solves the problem of providing analytics to stakeholders in the vehicular telematics space.
The company operates in various industries, including Automotive, Logistics, Transportation, Education, Healthcare, FMCG, Insurance, Mining, and Manufacturing. It provides solutions to all stakeholders in the Automotive Ecosystem, including self-drive/ride, taxi/truck aggregators, service centers, public transportation, schools, hospitals, and auto-finance companies.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern and effective healthcare system and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
At Intelizest, we believe in challenging the status quo. Our mission is to guide businesses of all sizes in transforming their ‘Applications’ using the right tools, processes and expertise to empower and unlock greater value.
We are committed to inculcate and enable ‘Enterprise Automation’. In doing so, we aim to create simplified business solutions, assist accelerated growth and enhance efficiency using the right tools while moving beyond geographical boundaries.
We work with businesses across industry verticals providing them with our
state of the art cost-effective solutions for supply chain management and automation. Developed using cutting edge technology like Blockchain, AI, IoT and more, our solutions ensure business continuity anytime-anywhere by moving operations to the Cloud. Endorsed by SAP and Microsoft, our products are also available on their app stores.
Through our distinguished products and services, we look to bridge the gap between dreams and reality through our hard work and commitment. We believe our expertise in supply chain automation can help maximize your businesses efficiency at minimal costs.
We are headquartered in Singapore and have our presence in Malaysia, India, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Kuwait and USA.
Join us on our mission to #GoDigitalwithIntelizest!
ZiMetrics - Big Data IoT Business Intelligence (BI) Services and Solutions For high-tech and IT Solution on
Machine Learning BigData Science Analytics Services approach with a global delivery model to produce high ROI and quality for
We consult and deliver enterprise solutions, strategies for the automobile, digital marketing and communication, digital transformation and e-commerce industry.
We serve clients from Germany, France, Austria and Unites States delivering high quality solutions in the form of Web development, Mobile development, REST API Development, Cloud Solutions, Cloud Migrations, ETL and Automation Testing and Blockchain.
Intellipaat is a global online professional training provider. We are offering some of the most updated, industry-designed certification training programs which includes courses in Big Data, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and 150 other top trending technologies.
We help professionals make the right career decisions, choose the trainers with over a decade of industry experience, provide extensive hands-on projects, rigorously evaluate learner progress and offer industry-recognized certifications. We also assist corporate clients to upskill their workforce and keep them in sync with the changing technology and digital landscape.
For more information visit us at:- https://intellipaat.com
Contact us at:- [email protected] | +91-7022374614 , US: 1-800-216-8930