- Hands-on with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap
- Developed reusable components and libraries for frontend.
- Frontend optimization techniques to reduce latencies
- Frontend optimization for SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, design thinking
- Practical experience with engineering best practices
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- Explore and design simple and intuitive consumer experiences
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, focus on long term code maintainability
- Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
• Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and
existing functionality for each part of the projects.
• Take ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.
usability, accessibility, performance, etc.).
• Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the
agreed coding standard and best practices.
• Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing
web front-end development and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to
address future business needs.
• Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole
Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Preparing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other
• 2+ years of professional experience as an Architect / Lead in projects with
heavy use of modern frontend technologies
development toolset (build tools, packaging, linting, transpilers).
• Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and
encourage best practices.
• Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid
• Have detailed hands-on experience of cutting-edge web technologies (HTML5,
• Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
• Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC
or any other streaming protocols
• Good knowledge of package managers like Npm, Bower, SVGs to build
complex graphs and Design Patterns.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
1.Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
2.Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership and delegate work
3.Ability to visualise user stories and build software.
4.Is cognizant about security and data privacy while building.
5.The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personallyand works towards fixing it.
6.Release management and Code Review
7.Writing unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
8.Implement CI/CD pipeline for client, server and middleware applications
9.Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
10.Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
11.Prepare project documents and deployment play-book/run-book for maintenanceand migration
12.Look at testing team as their peers and work together.
13.The skills that we consider:Angular 7, Node.js, MYSQL, Shell scripting, AWS, Google cloud.
15.Has explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
16.Understands SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
17.Training and building Team
Who should apply?
- Someone with 3 or 4 years of relevant experience.
- Someone who clearly understands the difference between Project development andProduct development
- Believes in data driven decisionBelieves that years of experience does not mean unwillingness to listen to juniors.
- A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.Someone who believes in letting the machines do the machine work.
- Someone who thinks of flow charts when they face a problem in their day to day life.
- Someone who thinks like a child and doesn’t behave like one!An ever learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than workexperience.
Place of Work:-
To Apply - Fill this Form : iamneo.ai Job Application (office.com)
If you have dreamt of a world of intelligent machines, this is your exclusive opportunity to be a part of it.
We're looking for an energetic, hands-on, reliable and collaborative Front-End Developer to contribute and work on development of visual design for our analytics and reporting portal in a junior role. The role also has immense long-term career growth. The individual will participate in all aspects of the creative process from conceptualising to completion including design, development, presenting ideas, working with leadership to build on the InterProducTec brand values.
- Collaborate with leadership and technology on creative concepts, and then launch and shape the required design components for each presentation and/or production
- Create views optimized for both desktops and mobile devices
- Must have B.E/B.Tech in Computers or IT
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in Client side MVC (ReactJS preferred)
- Mobile/responsive design (Bootstrap)
- ECMAScript 6
- HTML5/CSS3/Python/PhP/ Databases
- Awareness of web standards
- Ability to present large, complex data sets intuitively to users
- Familiarity with RESTful web API development
- Revision Control Systems (git/mercurial)
- Agile Software Development (SCRUM)
- Query Mobile
Who We Are:
InterProducTec Virtual Labs Pvt. Ltd. (herein called ‘IPT’) is an Artificial Intelligence and IT company providing virtual support to production processes in varying areas of the food industry. Our intelligent sensor systems help our clients achieve the best quality and the most efficient production processes. IPT is backed by multiple experienced investors and industry savvy founders. Over 70 years of research & development are the foundation of our innovative high-tech solutions. Our headquarters in Munich (Germany), with offices New York (USA) and Mumbai (India), allow us to have a rapidly growing international client base.
IPT is proud to offer a value based ideal surrounding to develop your full potential in small teams. You will participate in driving innovations and game changing technology from day one. For our office in Mumbai, we are currently looking to fill the position of Front-End Developer to support our team.
- Help your fellow DevOps and junior engineers working on our cloud infrastructure and other components of our product to ensure a code quality and robust architecture.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum Experience of 4 years with backend development.
- Experience of at least 2 years with Node.js
- Minimum Experience of 2 years with front end development in React
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Understanding of GraphQL
- Understanding of AWS and cloud-native technologies is preferred
- Work with the best and brightest on a global cutting-edge SaaS product
- Performance oriented culture built on fairness and inclusivity
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Fully remote team, work from anywhere
- 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing software applications.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge in e-Commerce domain will be a plus.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with REST API's
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Who are we? 👋
Toplyne is a global SaaS product built to help revenue teams, at businesses with a self-service motion, and a large user-base, identify which users to spend time on, when and for what outcome. Think self-service or freemium-led companies like Figma, Notion, Freshworks, and Slack. We do this by helping companies recognize signals across their - product engagement, sales, billing, and marketing data.
Founded in June 2021, Toplyne is backed by marquee investors and angels (we'll be happy to tell you how much we've raised, and from whom on call). We are building out our founding team as we speak and we'd love to chat with you!
And you are? 👩🏻🔧
You taking a lot of pride in writing scalable, readable & maintainable code. You have a product bent of mind. You like working in a fast paced environment and ship code most days of the week. You enjoy working cross functionally in a collaborative environment with designers, PM's to build the best product possible. You don't mind getting on customer calls to understand their perspective to build a better product or help them with issues they might be facing.
You're hungry, ready to hustle, and keen to learn!
What will you get to work on? 🏗️
As a founding member of the core engineering team, you will:
- Work with the founders in co-creating the product with early believers (read: customers)
- Develop massive, complex software systems that scale globally.
- Build and own a substantial part of the product and help build the culture of engineering within Toplyne
What do we expect from you? 🙌🏻
- Strong first principles
- Hustle! We're young, lean, and in our early days. You'd have to set up your own shop, work with design customers to find generalisable use cases, and build them out.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and ship new features
- 2-6 years of experience
- Work closely with developers and UX designers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications.
What do we not expect from you? 🙅🏻♂️
- Not looking for a 10x engineer. We are ok if you are 1x but are really good at what you, a good human being & work well in a team.
WHO WE ARE
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at
every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage and listen to customers across social, marketing,
advertising, research and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of
the world's most 10 valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we are customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building. It is core to who we are
as a company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and execute level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus
- Work cross functionally to collaborate with designers o iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience
WHY YOU WILL LOVE SPRINKLR
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and generous pay &
benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the
day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn and affect the
industry with incredible ingenuity.
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology the future of customer brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of these experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This how we make the world more social together.
We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and it's not us saying that, Forrester Wave said it for us. We have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.