About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails (http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
[W]: http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com
[F]: https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/
[I]: https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media" target="_blank">https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
We have an urgent opening for the React JS Developer.
Must have hands on experience for at least 2 years.
We are US based IT Company.
Working 5 Days a Week.
Best package in the industry.
1. Developing new user-facing features using React.js
2. Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
3. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
4. Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application code.
5. Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
6. Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
7. Proficiency with agile development methodologies
8. Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
Skills and requirements:
1. Thorough understanding of React.js or Vue.js and its core principles
2. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
Job Description: -
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Experience with user interface design.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1+years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
scalable, enterprise-grade applications, to join and drive this vision and take it to a larger scale. Looking for a visionary, always on the lookout for finding the right solutions and technology geek, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset Ideal Candidate
• Work alongside product to understand our requirements, and design, develop and iterate, think through the complex architecture.
• Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Research and apply new technologies, techniques, and best practices.
• Experience in working on frameworks like React and VueJS
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure s, and Algorithms .
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
About UZIO Inc.
UZIO (HQ: Virginia, USA) http://www.uzio.com With over 150+ partners, 1700+ employers, and 50,000+ employees relying on UZIO and 70+ health insurance carriers serving plans, UZIO provides an Integrated Benefits Administration and HCM SaaS technology platform for brokers, employers, and employees of SMBs in the United States.
- Must be having B. Tech. degree from Premium Institute with 4-6 years of proven experience in the relevant area.
- Understanding of JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Maintain and improve product platform, Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design with mobile-first principles
- Integrate with REST apis
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop technical and business requirements and always intuitive and user-centered solutions strive to deliver
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed
Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in ReactJS and Redux
- 1+ completed project of reasonable size using server-side rendering
- Knowledge of Preact is a plus
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git