1)Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who will be responsible to understand, decode and maintain a pre-coded web application (Platform)
2) Should have high designing skills to develop attractive user facing elements on website and mobile applications.
3) Proficiency in graphic designing of user facing elements of the application.
4) Primary focus will be on resolving real-time bugs on the live platform, testing, maintaining it fully functional, and making it live.
5) Should be highly experienced in responsive and adaptive designing and all aspects of cross browser and cross platform designing and testing.
6) Work with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
7) Making the code easy to be integrated for backend developers.
8) Develop front-end and UI elements by producing clean, efficient, reusable and testable code.
9) Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
10) Ensure platform is up-to-date with the latest user facing technologies.
11) Should be a problem solver to contribute toward the success of the start-up.
12) Develop/Improve the core designs, all front-end elements and optimize the platform for high scalability.
13) Should be familiar with startup culture and be comfortable working with early-stage start-up.
Skills and Requirements: -
1) Strong understanding of User interface design principles.
3) Basic knowledge in Animative CSS
4) Profound understanding of server-side CSS
5) Hands-on experience of using a front-end development framework, such as Angular, React or Vue. Our preference is Angular, but experience in any of them is a plus.
6) Front-end coding that is cross-browser and cross-device friendly, through responsive or adaptive techniques is essential.
7) Good understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools - GitHub
8) Creating graphic components and converting them into coded components.
9) Experience working in an Agile development environment.
We at MoodBridge, a first-of-its-kind Mental & Emotional Health DeepTech startup, are on a mission to provide compassion to everyone on this planet and give them a sense of acceptance for who they are. Our long-term goal is to make mental and emotional well-being a priority for everyone by providing intelligent solutions that allow easier access and increases awareness.
Recognized by DPIIT, MoodBridge is all set to enter the market as India's #1 mental, emotional, and behavioral wellness platform with unavailable solutions elsewhere. Our vision is to make it super huge by integrating Web3.0 across the platform in the coming years.
So, we are looking for brave individuals like yourself who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are determined, resilient, and solution-oriented. MoodBridge is a purpose-driven startup - which means we believe anything is possible until we dedicate our complete efforts to it. Join us if you want to learn through challenges - and let's create something remarkable - something that can put a smile on everyone's faces (daily).
We are looking for a MERN Stack Developer to join TopCentile School of Tech as a consultant to train our batch of students who will be pursuing the MERN Stack Developer course. This consultant will be responsible for coaching & mentoring the batch to complete the topics required for successfully clearing PCSA.
You will develop and manage entire course(s) for the MERN Stack Developer, including Java-based applications. Responsibilities will include developing and updating training content, conducting live and virtual training workshops, with a healthy mix of theory and practical to ready the students within the batch to take up MERN Stack Developer.
Create training materials such as, but not be limited to videos, quick reference guides, online courseware, presentation slide decks, and product manuals.
Schedule and manage logistics of hosting Live and Virtual Training Offerings. Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure completion of the training plan in accordance with the agreed schedule.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Location- Pune, Baner ( Work from the office)
Exp- 0 to 2years
Job Type- Permanent
Skills- Angular, c+, c#, Asp.net
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Company delivers, and how these link to Company’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Company processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or supporting them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
- Acquired strong proven professional Front End Development experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with Node.js, Go or any other back end programming language is a plus .
- Experience of turning UI/UX designs to applications and keen interest in the UI/UX side of an application.
- Able to build prototypes quickly and work with the product teams to test a concept.
- Demonstrable experience in building front end or UI/UX development practices in previous jobs.
- Building and implementing a product on cloud based infrastructure.
- Good understanding of Microservice Architecture, Cloud Technologies, CI/CD and Serverless.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using Agile Methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum to build quality software.
- Good communication skills.
• Graduate in Computer Science or any other engineering degree
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Candidate need to work as a contributor in an agile team.
• Work with complete ownership & contribute on design & development of new features.
• Contribute on bug fixing & writing auto tests.
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
To ensure success as a react.js developer, you should have in-depth
coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive
web applications. Ultimately, a top-class react.js developer
should be able to design and build modern user interface components
to enhance application performance.
The will be responsible for :
- Designing and development of Responsive Web Application
- Strong Knowledge of HTML5, CSS & Java Script
- Strong Understanding of concept of DOM (Document Object Model)
- Understanding of how browsers (Chrome, Mozilla) work behind the scene
- Knowledge of React JS, CSS Flexbox (Preferred or Optional )
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience building great websites! (If you are fresh out of college, you should be excellent at coding)
- Hands-on with Angular-4 Framework, Webpack
- Familiarity with the latest web technologies for building responsive websites
- Good understanding of UX, ability to build good-looking user interfaces
- Good eye for pixel perfect designs
- Understands how to use a framework and doesn't go by trial and error
- Doesn't hesitate to deep dive into third-party libs being used to debug issues.