SASS Jobs in Pune
1)Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who will be responsible to understand, decode and maintain a pre-coded web application (Platform)
2) Should have high designing skills to develop attractive user facing elements on website and mobile applications.
3) Proficiency in graphic designing of user facing elements of the application.
4) Primary focus will be on resolving real-time bugs on the live platform, testing, maintaining it fully functional, and making it live.
5) Should be highly experienced in responsive and adaptive designing and all aspects of cross browser and cross platform designing and testing.
6) Work with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
7) Making the code easy to be integrated for backend developers.
8) Develop front-end and UI elements by producing clean, efficient, reusable and testable code.
9) Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
10) Ensure platform is up-to-date with the latest user facing technologies.
11) Should be a problem solver to contribute toward the success of the start-up.
12) Develop/Improve the core designs, all front-end elements and optimize the platform for high scalability.
13) Should be familiar with startup culture and be comfortable working with early-stage start-up.
Skills and Requirements: -
1) Strong understanding of User interface design principles.
3) Basic knowledge in Animative CSS
4) Profound understanding of server-side CSS
5) Hands-on experience of using a front-end development framework, such as Angular, React or Vue. Our preference is Angular, but experience in any of them is a plus.
6) Front-end coding that is cross-browser and cross-device friendly, through responsive or adaptive techniques is essential.
7) Good understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools - GitHub
8) Creating graphic components and converting them into coded components.
9) Experience working in an Agile development environment.
We at MoodBridge, a first-of-its-kind Mental & Emotional Health DeepTech startup, are on a mission to provide compassion to everyone on this planet and give them a sense of acceptance for who they are. Our long-term goal is to make mental and emotional well-being a priority for everyone by providing intelligent solutions that allow easier access and increases awareness.
Recognized by DPIIT, MoodBridge is all set to enter the market as India's #1 mental, emotional, and behavioral wellness platform with unavailable solutions elsewhere. Our vision is to make it super huge by integrating Web3.0 across the platform in the coming years.
So, we are looking for brave individuals like yourself who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are determined, resilient, and solution-oriented. MoodBridge is a purpose-driven startup - which means we believe anything is possible until we dedicate our complete efforts to it. Join us if you want to learn through challenges - and let's create something remarkable - something that can put a smile on everyone's faces (daily).
Angular Js, React Js, Node JS, Mean/ Mern Developer
Collaborate with back-end engineers to evolve architectural best practices that ensure scalable, reusable, and reliable implementations.
Participate in code reviews and coding Skills : exercises that encourage continuous learning in the team
Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and Developers
Angular 1.x & later – 10
HTML5 / CSS3 - 10
Bootstrap 3.0 & later – 10
SASS / LESS – 5
Front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp) – 5
Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, PostCSS)
Should have good knowledge of responsive CSS
Experience with a cross browser implementations, older browsers and mobile browsers
knowledge of front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp)
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualification:
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of CSS Frameworks, such as Bootstrap 4, Bulma, UI-Kit
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• JS Frameworks such as VueJS, Angular6, 7, 8, ReactJS, etc is a plus
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use case
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and development tools , such as ( Babel / Webpack / Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
|Role Description :
Experience with Github Storybook
Perform accessibility audits and report on audit findings
Develop creative and innovative accessibility solutions that adhere to organization and WCAG ( AA) guidelines in websites i.e. PHP & Wordpress , web applications i.e. Java , .NET & mobile applications i.e. Xamarin
Test to ensure accessibility solutions are effective and successful
Collaborate with team to implement accessibility solutions
Train and mentor peers on accessibility best practice
Good To Have Skills
Knowledge of Progressive Web App
Must To Have Skills
Knowledge of standards-compliant front-end development and accessibility best practices.
Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, and usability.
Experience with digital accessibility or automated accessibility evaluation tools (Chrome Accessibility Developer Tools, pa11y, aXe, etc.)
Experience with WCAG 2.0 and WAI-ARIA (knows the difference between WCAG 2.0 and 2.1)
Familiarity with mobile accessibility best practices.
Experience with iOS accessibility features
Experience with WCAG 2.0 and WAI-ARIA
Working understanding of WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines and implementation
Photoshop, CSS, Bootstrap, HTML, Build Responsive web
Expert in Responsive design (RWD)