We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer.
• Hands-on with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap
• Developed reusable components and libraries for frontend
• Frontend optimization techniques to reduce latencies
• Frontend optimization for SEO
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, design thinking
• Practical experience with engineering best practices and Technology
•Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust
applications and prototypes
•Explore and design simple and intuitive consumer experiences
•Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back end
engineers to implement frontend solutions
•Build reusable code and libraries for future use, focus on long-term code
•Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Minimum 1-6 years of experience in a frontend engineer role.
- Experience in Next.js is highly preferred.
- Should be good at CSS and have sound knowledge about Tailwind and Material UI.
- Become early team member of a global tech company, high ownership role and steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to build from scratch, get involved in customer research and product problem solving, and contribute towards building the team and culture.
● Strong Experience in Frontend Technologies (React.js/Next.js including experience around CSR/SSR)
● Experience with object-oriented & MVC design patterns
● Good experience in REST and GraphQL
● Strong understanding of database fundamentals and designing database schemas.
● Candidates having React Native (in addition to React.js/Next.js) will be preferred.
● Experience in TDD/BDD
● Exposure to Git, CI/CD systems like Jenkins
● Developing intelligent and scalable engineering solutions from scratch.
● Working on high/low-level product designs & roadmaps along with a team of ace developers.
● Building products using bleeding-edge technologies
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Experience with a testing framework
● Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and SQL databases like MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
● Good foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, & software
● Knowledge of Inventory Management systems and CRM
● Experience of working in an Agile team
● Always ready for learning & adopting new latest technologies.
It is a stealth mode startup founded by IIT/NIT alumni who held leadership positions in
companies like MindTickle and Browserstack. We have a grand vision of disrupting how companies buy and sell from each other. We are working with early customers to build an enterprise grade product that will be GA early next year.It is backed by tier 1 VCs and angel investors from India and Silicon Valley.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work closely with the founding team. The successful candidate wants to take ownership, has a bias for action and loves to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
1. Develop user-facing stack from scratch
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
1. Proven work experience as a ReactJS Frontend developer
2. In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and
3. Good experience with Typescript and ReactJS (17.x). NodeJS knowledge is a plus.
4. Familiarity with Unit Testing Frameworks, UI Testing, Monorepos and Graphql principles
5. Knowledge of Alerting and Monitoring tools
6. Knowledge of SPA principles
7. UI Performance: should have hands on experience of optimising page load, rendering, caching
8. Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective.
1. Obsessed with best practices, structuring, documentation and have an eye for detail.
2. Self starter with a high level of drive and commitment.
3. High energy and drive to work in a startup environment.
4. Conceptual thinking, flexibility and ability to juggle with multiple responsibilities.
5. Ability to work under pressure and confidence to deal with complex issues.
6. Good communication skills.
7. Hands-on and detail oriented.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
As a Mid Level Front-End Developer, you will:
Collaborate with clients, project managers, UX designers, and other developers to gain a thorough understanding of project requirements within agreed-upon scope and architecture designs
Translate wireframes into fully functional user interfaces and proactively address edge case scenarios
Collaborate with back-end developers to design REST APIs and request/response schemas
Perform code reviews with constructive feedback
Promote clean code, best practices, and consistent design patterns across the team
Write infrastructure as code and automated deployment scripts for customer delivery
Provide development estimates from granular tasks to comprehensive projects/applications
Lead and present technical discussions to clients, including knowledge transfers
Take on additional responsibilities over time and become a key contributor for scaling team size
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Java Backend development.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good knowledge/experience in Data structure, Algorithms.
- Proficiency with Programming Language: Java 1.8 and above (1.8 V must), J2EE.
- Proficiency with Framework: Spring Stack (Security, Web MVC, REST), Hibernate, JMS.
- Strong knowledge in any one Relational Databases (Mysql / Oracle / SQL Server).
- Strong experience in Web services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Tools & Utilities: STS / Eclipse / IntelliJ / NetBeans.Web/Application Server: Jboss.
- Should have expertise in Design Patterns, Transactions, Multithreading concepts
- Proficiency in Build Cycle management (Maven, Jenkins, Scripting).
- Familiarity with Deployment technologies like Docker, Rancher and Virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- Exposure to Spring Integration batch knowledge, OAuth2 authentication
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
2+ years of experience on web technologies.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Candidate should be willing provide technical leadership and mentoring to a small team of highly talented and motivated engineers to deliver these solutions with highest quality.
Ideal candidate is full stack developer, understands familiar with each layer with ability to set the UI strategy for the product and execute the roadmap, build teams.
- Architect, Design, implement, and deploy solutions that are reliable and perform at scale in multi-tenant environment.
- Collaborate with UX design group and convert the design to actual UI components and pages to delight users of our cloud platform
- Evaluate technology and make choice based on performance, scalability, security and future expansion.
- Work with different stakeholders within and outside the team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Working with rapid and innovative development methodologies like: Kanban, Continuous Integration and Daily deployments
- Engage with Product Management and Business to create Product roadmap, own technical backlog and roadmap for technology supremacy.
- Continually learn about new technologies, generate new ideas and improve the use of technology in the product.
- Driving various organization wide activities like Hackathon, Ideathon, brown bag sessions and technical blogs
- Strong experience in Information Architecture and UI Design experience in delivering concepts, wire frames, prototypes, and compelling visual experiences.
- Possess the knowledge of the Graphic Design, Usability and ability to apply strategic thinking to deliver exceptional end to end user experience
- Strong experience in Vue.JS/Backbone.JS or similar.
- Strong in CSS and AJAX / XML / XSLT / DOM / JSON
- Understand Cross Browser issues and client side cookie
- Would expect the successful candidate to be highly proficient in Web Standards including W3C and WCAG
- Possess strong and relevant exposure to Web Accessibility/ Usability
- Would require to be intimately familiar with defining UI Specifications / Guidelines
- Would be essential to possess knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of Web Technologies
- Experience in the Retail Domain or working on building Analytical Tools would be a plus
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Agile development environments