Revenue recognition Jobs in Mumbai
Leading D2C nutraceutical brand
What you will do:
- Handling all accounting operations including billing, cost accounting, inventory accounting, revenue recognition, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc
- Managing the generation of the annual budget and forecasts
- Checking Purchase order, Freight Inward, Outward and other expenses bills with their monthly reconciliation in Tally
- Ensuring inventories are suitably evaluated and slow moving inventories are liquidated on time
- Supporting year end closing activities
- Calculating all applicable taxes including GST and TDS
- Handling all types of audits including statutory audit, transfer pricing audit, GST audit, Income Tax audit etc.
- Complying with the government reporting requirements and tax filings
What you need to have:
- CA Qualification with overall 3 to 5 years of experience post-qualification preferably in FMCG companies
- Solid understanding of physical products like inventory, warehouse, logistics
- Experience in funded startup preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
at Ofin Legal
About the Company
Ofin is an online business service and compliance platform which helps small and medium-sized businesses to start, run and grow their business at an affordable cost. Ofin was started in August 2019 with a mission to help entrepreneurs to start their businesses companies and have hassle-free compliance. We have helped hunhelpusinesses across India with our range of services.
We are looking for an experienced Account manager to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Account manager responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general, ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and managing a team of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
Account manager duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks. CANDIDATES HAVE KNOWLEDGE UP TO FINALIZATION IN TALLY. KNOWLEDGE OF ZOHOBOOKS WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE. SALES & PURCHASE INVOICE, BANK RECONCILIATION, TAXATION PART, GST, ITR, TDS, TCS, STOCK INVENTORY
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
online auction house
Candidate to have a strong understanding of Accounting principles, Finance, Taxation and Banking.
Candidates can work within the deadline to ensure speed without sacrificing accuracy
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Tally and Excel
The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills
The candidate will work within the accounts team and should be a strong team player
Candidate with knowledge of payment follow-up and maintaining outstanding.
Preparation of Direct, and Indirect Taxes (Income Tax, GST, PT, TDS, etc)
Preparation of Management Reports
All other general accounting work on a day-to-day basis
Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
Able to monitor entire accounts & finance function & ability to lead & manage the team.
Support month-end and year-end close process
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
Handle documentation with accuracy
Planning & forecasting financial recommendations and reports.
Finalizing of accounts up to balance sheet.
Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget.
- Payments: Monitoring processing of payments in a timely
manner by the Accounts Executive that you will be supervising
- Receivables: Monitoring collection of receivables in time. In
addition, oversee that pro-forma and tax invoices are raised
- Recording: Overseeing the accounting function in ensuring
that the P&L and Balance Sheet presents an accurate picture
of our accounts.
- Costing: Playing a crucial role in deriving the unit economics
for our range of products.
- Reporting: You will play a critical role in preparing monthly
management reports on metrics / sales /budgeting to various
process owners to enhance their decision making.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs): You (along with the
CFO) will play a pivotal role in devising the processes by which
the Finance and Accounts function and the
functions/businesses it interacts with, will adhere. This
includes shifting towards more technology-driven processes in
order to streamline Finance and Accounting operations.
- Banking and Third-party Partners: Liaising and coordinating
with our banking partners and other third-party partners
related to Finance and Compliance work.
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Finance/Accounting
department of a company or for a Finance/Accounting
- Master’s degree relevant to Finance/Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of financial statements and its
- A Team Player with a pro-active and a “go-getter” attitude.
- Critical thinker who comes up with pragmatic solutions with
respect to the task at hand.
- Demonstrable leadership skills in a professional environment.
- Command over MS Office applications (such as Excel, Word,
and Powerpoint) and excellent working knowledge of
accounting software (e.g. Tally).
- Excellent Verbal and Written English communication skills.
- An eye for detail
Job Title: Accounts & Audit Executive
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Gender - Male
Working days:- 5
Location: Mumbai (Andheri West)
Roles and responsibilities:-
Understanding internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objective.
Initiating improvements to the Financial Control and Auditing process.
Acquire, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, data’s & reports.
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
Identify loopholes and suggest appropriate risk management activities.
Maintain open communication with management committee.
Conduct follow up audits.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Experience in Accounting and Audit
Experience in finalization of accounts
Experience in payroll audit
Knowledge and expertise in Ind AS, IFRS, Accounting and Audit Standards
Minimum 3 years of experience is needed.
Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills.
Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
at oto capital
1. Responsible for handling Accounts, Taxation and compliance functions.
2. Taking care of monthly book closer and preparation of monthly/quarterly financial
3. Responsible for all Direct and Indirect tax compliances and labor compliances including
returns and coordination with vendors (i.e Taking care of monthly and quarterly compliances
such as GST, TDS,PF, ESI and PT payments and returns)
4. Responsible for the completion of internal and external audits in a given time by coordinating with
5. Preparation of annual financial statements
6. Good knowledge on all the accounting standards.
at AMN Life Science Private Limited
|1. Management of group's cash flow.|
|2. Credit Control and Receivables Management.|
|3. Management of Incentives and Refunds.|
|4. Budgeting and Cost Control|
|5. Compliances of RBI, Banks and DGFT.|
|6. Book - keeping of all financial transactions.|
|7. MIS reporting|
|1. Montiroing of Long term and short term capital requirements.|
|2. Raising of Funds depending upon the capital requirements.|
|3. Investment the surplus funds of the group.|
|4. Managing the foreign exposure of the group through hedging.|
|5. Reducing the cost of capital for the overall group.|
|6. EXIM management|
Company website: https://www.neulife.com/
INNOVERTUS NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PVT.LTD. is part of the Neulife Group, the leading Indian entity in the field of advanced nutraceuticals and dietary supplements.
Incorporated over a decade ago, we are pioneers in introducing the concept of sports nutrition as well as educating the masses about the need to be fit and healthy, thus facilitating and educating an entire generation of fitness enthusiasts.
We are seeking an ambitious and analytical professional to supervise, track and evaluate financial accounting systems. The individual is expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on financial metrics and statistics, and have strong problem-solving skills, and a highly investigative nature.
To ensure success, he should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization. Because they deal with the financial information of an organization, an Accountant work must comply with all applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations. Candidates with fair communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability can apply for this role.
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable and Receivables cycle.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Reviewing all ledger details to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings.
- Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productive coaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- Prepare month-end journal entries and assist with accounts receivable related accounts reconciliation.
- Manage all accounting operations on daily basis including bookkeeping, Invoice preparing, quotations, reconciliation of bank accounts, coordination, completion of annual audits, preparing of financial reports monthly
- Key person to facilitate in Annual Audit Exercise
- Coordinating statutory, Tax audits, Internal Audits and implementing necessary recommendations
- Assist in all import and export logistics activities as and when required
- Report, payment and filing of ESI, PF and PT taxes.
- Handling various matters related to ITR, TDS and GST including reconciliation.
- Facilitate and assist Sales Team and Purchasing on contract terms in accordance with project objectives (Quality, Cost, Timing and Risk)
- Assistance in preparing GST Audit data
Knowledge & Experience required:
- 10+ years of full-time working experience in a Senior Financial role
- Strong leadership skills and good Interpretational skills
- The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, working in high transaction volumes business and taxation experience.
- CA / CA intermediate (minimum)
- Highly experienced in bookkeeping and taxation
- Managed team of at least 3-4 people
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Ability to handle overall finance & accounts department.
- Flexible work hours, Work from home and holidays policy
- Open and collaborative work culture
- Competitive salary
Please apply with below details in your resume:
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Earliest joining period (In days)
at Dr. Vaidya's
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
at SM Global
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
at WNS Global Services
We have an opening in WNS Airoli Mumbai for Accounts payable. Candidate should have good experience in team management, Process management and client management