We are looking for Nurse-ICU with Nightingales Homehealth Care at Mumbai.
It is for Home care Nursing.
Candidates should have minimum 2yrs exp in ICU handling
Ready to work for 12 hr shift-6 days working
GNM/Bsc Nursing (MNC registration compulsory).
About Nightingales Home Healthcare Specialist
In-depth knowledge in Healthcare and BPaaS domain, Good understanding in Delivery Excellence Framework, Expertise in business and IT processes, platforms, operations, controls and dependencies Secondary Skills: Intermediate to Expert proficiency in conducting audits & assessments in BPaaS domain areas, Proficiency in building, monitoring and testing controls for BPaaS
- Provide facilitation to ensure noiseless delivery and enable best practices adoption & evangelization through appropriate processes and platforms
- Solution consultant for projects to adopt right tools and measure to ensure product & service quality in the appropriate service lines
- Ensure effective governance of projects and deliverables
- Proactive risk management and mitigation, build known risks database to identify and mitigate risks proactively and establish oversight to monitor quality, targets and spending on implementation plan
- Enabling and co-working with the accounts / projects in compliance of regulatory requirements, other certification requirements of the Organization and the Customers for BPaaS domain. Support closure of external/internal audit findings, RCA/CAPA/FMEA for escalations
- Establish Integrated Risk and Delivery Governance models, and oversight to monitor quality, targets, overrun and penalty
- Build process mapping for BPaaS describing the high level activities across Product Service Lines establish ETVX, role definition, gating criteria, SLAs, OLAs and RACI
- Design and ensure operational and compliance controls are implemented, tested and monitored
- Build core competency to carry out DEx BPaaS audits and assessments
The position will coordinate closely with the head of engineering, the architect, and product managers to build a new healthcare software platform, Document customer meetings well and assess new requirements, build and manage relationships with key personnel, successful project delivery.
5 - 7 years of Healthcare Industry interoperability knowledge (HL7 and FHIR) for Medical Record sharing between Healthcare Organizations
Excellent familiarity with Interoperability Healthcare Standards Organizations and Initiatives
Excellent knowledge of FHIR specifications
Experience building HL7
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The senior product manager will own end-to-end delivery of Synapisca’s AI based radiology products including defining scope, creating wireframes, creating execution plan, product launch, feedback incorporation and iterations. In this role you would not only get to flex your skills but also learn to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with a high degree of autonomy. This cross-functional leadership position requires you to work closely with the Engineering, Design, Category Management and Marketing teams to bring new products to life.
Being comfortable in the chaos of a fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity, a penchant for innovation, an innate ability to get into details and drive execution excellence is essential to success in this profile.The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Plan product reviews with engineering teams and reviews with leadership.
- Work on product roadmap, backlog, and deliverables.
- Create and socialize artifacts that clearly communicate requirements including BRDs, user flows, and prototypes.
- Formulate hypotheses and quickly validate with prototypes, user feedback, and experimentation.
- Work with customers, support, and engineering teams to handle and resolve any critical customer issues that arise.
- 5+ years in software product management with a consistent record of timely and quality delivery of software products
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus: SaaS, HealthTech, Enterprise products etc.
- High bias for action with demonstrable history of identifying and resolving cross-project interdependencies
- Ability to juggle several initiatives and shift priorities as needed
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written communication) with a knack for storytelling
- Data Driven with proficiency on data querying and analysis.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Excel, Tableau, Qlikview etc. is preferred
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Have the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, Sketch and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
About the Role
Hospitals, clinics and labs are the pillars of patient journey. As a BD Head for Hospitals and Healthcare, your role covers a variety of pitches, from partnering with Hospitals for Ambulance integration to onboarding Clinics, Labs and Pharmacies for strategic alliance and registering Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics for our Medical QRT.
Execute official tie-ups with Hospitals, Clinics and Labs.
Build relationships with Hospital PROs.
Build HelpNow’s Hospital Army.
- Onboard Doctors and nurses for at-home emergency response.
The candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience in:
- Working in business development role at a prime Hospital.
- Well nurtured network in Indian Healthcare Industry.
- Knowledge of hospital functioning and operations.
- Leading multi-city teams. (bonus, not a necessity)
- Jobs at large Hospital Chains. (bonus, not a necessity)