At CLIRNET, we want to empower Doctors with progressive tools and services to deliver quality patient care which is accessible, affordable and equitable. CLIRNET is already a leader in this space, with over 2 Lakh registered physicians regularly using the platform. CLIRNET is now building a product in the video streaming OTT space for knowledge delivery. This position will have a role in ideating, researching and giving shape to this video streaming OTT platform.
Objectives of this Role :
- Drive the product planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain product timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within CLIRNET.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop marketing strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-4 years of experience in product in a B2C consumer internet company with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
About Clirnet Services Pvt Ltd
- Perform extensive market research and collect data across different data points
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of the product across parameters
- Generate reports, create dashboards, and conduct presentation with stakeholders on the result findings
- Provide recommendations on product launch and enhancement strategies
- Continuously monitor and report product performance to stakeholders
Product Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics or any related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is preferred.
- Proficient in database software like MySQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent time management skills.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Product Manager, you will be building products that customers love. You will play a critical part in defining and building the perfect experience for millions, developing scalable, well-designed software that enhances people's lives globally.
What you will do:
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying, and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with technical teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Bringing new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs based on various insights from Data Analytics & other stakeholders.
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning associates, following up on work results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech
- Experience at a B2C ed-tech company, preferably in the overseas education segment
- Experience in a startup
- Tech development experience
- Has prior experience in building and growing a digital B2C product
- Uses an optimal mix of intuition and analysis. Familiarity with design of experiments is a plus
- Is an effective communicator
- Knows how to bring teams together to effect timely delivery
Summary of Role
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager, we expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to deliver winning products.
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Min 4-6 years of strong experience in product management role.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Required Skills for this Role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team. Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to the product development process
- Document and manage the user experience.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Researching the various ways a particular product might be used, and who will use it.
- Sketching ideas and creating renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a visual of design ideas.
- Using computer software to develop virtual models of different designs.
- Creating physical prototypes of the designs.
- Examining materials and manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
- Working with other specialists, such as engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill needs at a reasonable cost.
- Evaluating product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical.
- Presenting designs and demonstrate prototypes for approval.
- Working with engineers, production experts, and market research analysts to find out if their designs are feasible.
- Managing and building effective teamwork, bringing all stakeholder on board, training and leading a team of associates.
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Should have experience as an Industrial designer and done demonstrations.
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in CAAD.
- We’re seeking a talented product leader to define and execute against a giant vision that we have for the logistics sector
- Deeply understand Porter’s mission and strategies.
- Lead market, user research; drive innovation, definition, roadmap planning, deliverable tracking and design of new Porter products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Requires challenging all members of a cross-functional team (engineering, business, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Be data driven: The product design and direction should be based on data (customer behaviour analytics, business metrics etc.). Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed leanings back into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to all the stakeholders.
- Software engineering experience and a very sound technical as well as Product understanding.
- Have an experience in delivering consumer Internet products from the ideation board to the customer
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Ability to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis and a never ending desire to grow and learn.
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC)
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Basically, we believe that startup life isn't about functional silos. It's about solving problems. If you are a problem-solver who gets excited by the thought of cracking something new frequently, this is for you.
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and with a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR)
- Lead, plan & execute new initiatives & projects
- Work closely with the founders in scaling up the organization
- Shaping the company's overall business strategy. Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance
- Responsible for assisting the Founders with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives
- Building the new categories at Wishup and expanding the existing ones
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions
- Responsible for supporting all special projects needs of the Founders, acting as liaison with key stakeholders, analysis of market trends and internal performance, the analysis of data in collaboration with experienced data analysts, and the production of written reports and oral
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Startup (B2B, SAAS, VC companies are preferred)
- Bachelor's degree for a Tier 1 institute (preferably IITs, BITS)
- Structured thought-process
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- High Execution bias
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, ability to multitask with great follow-up skills
- Impeccable communication skills
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership of one of Plivo’s products to define a long term roadmap
- Engage with customers and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support the product
- Managing the product backlog and prioritising product stories in engineering sprints
- Working closely with the engineering teams on new features and critical bugs
- Internal and External stakeholder management
- Roadmap definition and execution
- Product training programs
The buck stops at you on the following key aspects of the product:
- Product Quality: Bugs, Uptime, Stability , Test Process
- Product Development: User experience, New features and enhancements
- Product Adoption: Growth, Customer Acquisition, Churn & Go-To-Market for new features.
- P&L: Pricing, Packaging, Margins
- Sustainability: Enabling Sales, Support, Solutions Engineering & Customer Success teams
- At least 4 years of overall experience and 3 years of prior PM experience
- Software development background is required
- Experience working with REST APIs is a bonus
- Experience with stakeholders and customer management
- Someone who understands the difference between a user journey and a user flow.
- Crazy about building value for the end-user.
- Knows the importance of spending more time talking to customers and less time talking to management.
- Realizes the majority of the job is to identify, define and solve the right problems, fast.
- Dreads feature requests and just does not want to build new features till absolutely necessary.
- Can sell the product to the end customer.
Roles and responsibilities
- Own product strategy and roadmap for one of the core initiatives of the company ecosystem.
- Continuously work with a dedicated set of analysts and user researchers to understand user needs better.
- Generate detailed PRDs for feature proposals.
- Have a strong sense of product design and work with the UX team to convert requirements to product interfaces.
- Work with developers to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of user value.
- Track features, once in production. Work continuously for their success or take the call to remove them from the product.
Come and join the market leader of distributed solar and energy solutions company and help to build the software products that will change the energy industry!!
Our client has one of the largest portfolios of distributed generation assets in India serving a diverse set of industrial and commercial customers. They offer end to end customized solar solutions including designing, procurement, engineering, permitting, project management and monitoring. Founded in 2013, the company is run by veterans of the power industry with experience in companies such as AES, NTPC, Mirant and SBI Capital Markets.
The company has received an equity investment of $150 million from I Squared Capital, a $3 billion infrastructure private equity fund focused on developing long-term sustainable infrastructure assets globally. The company' s business proposition is solar power with zero capital, no maintenance hassles and guaranteed savings for the customer from Day 1.
The company has partnered with leading Indian and multi-national companies like Dominos, Hilton Hotels, Fortis Hospitals, and others to meet their sustainability and carbon-reduction objectives. In Jan 2018, Yes Bank has signed a solar energy co-financing letter of Intent(LoI) with the company, for the solar projects which are slated to be completed by 2023.
As a EV Technical Expert / Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.
- Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
- Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.
- Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
- Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.
- Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.
- EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance - For 4W, 3W & 2W.
What you need to have:
- MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
- Minimally 7+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
- Program Management Skills.
- Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS.
- Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.
- Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem - Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.