Photography Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
1. Lead the design team and contribute to building elevated customer journeys and
product experiences across desktop, mobile and IoT devices.
2. Be the owner of end-to-end visual design for the different apps and websites we
3. Work hand-in-hand with the product team, designers and functional experts from
ideation through the final implementation of mock-ups and micro-interactions with
the engineering team.
4. Support other functions (content creators, engineers, brand marketers, etc.) in the
thorough delivery of the designs by defining the guidelines for the creation of
different kinds of content, defining the style guides with ample detailing, and
ensuring that different kinds of assets are integrated into the overall experience with
ample attention to detail
5. Push the envelope on our products’ design by keeping a watch on the emerging
trends in design and content
Basic Qualifications and Skills
• At least 6+ years of professional experience in a related field along with a strong
portfolio demonstrating past work experience in UI/UX design
• Deep experience in implementing design thinking frameworks in real-world
• A high experience in design bar and product sense demonstrated by past work or by
having informed and clear points of view on various products in the market.
• Excellent understanding of the application of colours, composition, scale, grids,
typography, iconography, illustrations, and photography.
• Understanding of visual grouping and how it relates to information hierarchy
• A keen eye for detail and a strong aesthetic sense
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to communicate
complex creative concepts clearly and persuasively.
• Ability to define/extract the essence of a brand and work on a variety of assets
holding that brand’s essence.
• Past experience designing for more than one screen size - eg. one of the following
combinations: desktop and mobile, or desktop and large screens, etc.
• Proficiency in using software such as Sketch, Principle, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
Illustrator or Adobe AfterEffects
Product photographers and videographers:
· Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
· Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
· Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
· Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
· Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
· Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
· Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
· Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
· Capture Action on Camera
· Videographers record important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
· Videographers direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera
* Has a good understanding of video design and direction principles.
* Capable of designing for online media design, an expert in photoshop and your choice of video editing software.
* Good time management skills
Responsibilities and Duties
* You will be responsible for conceptualizing and shooting creative product shots for posters and social media posts
* You will be responsible for designing, directing and shooting short social media video commercials on a regular basis, this may involve travelling (at company expense).
* You will be responsible for taking and generating shots for e-commerce shots for Amazon and other e-commerce platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization