Product photographers and videographers:
· Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
· Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
· Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
· Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
· Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
· Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
· Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
· Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
· Capture Action on Camera
· Videographers record important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
· Videographers direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a UI UX Designer to join our team.
In this role, you will be entrusted with the art of design
Technical Competency :
● Translating wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology,
● Building beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints,
● Mentoring less experienced designers and improving internal processes.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Interpersonal skills :
● Must be comfortable working in a team and independently when required.
● Must be disciplined, proactive, and self-motivated
● Needs to have problem-solving and analytical skills
● Good to have previous experience of direct client interaction for project brief and updates
What You Need To Apply:
● Have 5+ years of experience as a UI Designer
● Have outstanding UI portfolio with commercial web or mobile projects,
● Can lead and drive younger UI designers
● Are able to create interactive design and high fidelity prototypes,
● Can share your knowledge and improve internal processes,
● Have a high command of written and spoken English
● Have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills,
● Have a strong social portfolio.
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
● Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Keen attention to detail
● Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
● Proactive instead of reactive
● Looking for ways to improve self and projects
- Must be passionate about designing for web and social media
- Must have experience in Facebook & Google Ad Graphics Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw and Photoshop)
- Must have video creation experience
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Must be quick in understanding and implementing ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- With Good Communication Skills.
- Experience 3+ yrs
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a talented and creative video editor to join our team and help produce engaging content for our YouTube channel. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a variety of video editing software, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Edit and assemble raw footage into cohesive, visually appealing videos
- Add graphics, music, and other elements to enhance the final product
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure that videos meet the desired creative vision and goals
- Tool Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe photo Shop, After Effects, Final Cut pro, DaVinchi resolve or similar video editing software
- 2+ years of experience as a video editor
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating your editing skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
Apply who can create this type of similar Content:
Job type- Full-Time (15,000-30,000)
If you are passionate about video editing and are looking to be a part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please include a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio in your application.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
What you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Greetings from Zealous Services !!!
Looking for your career in 3D Modelling and Animation Field???
We have Immediate requirements for 3D Trainees.
Contact : DIANA HR
Designation: 3D Trainee
Age Limit: 18-26 yrs
Training Period: 2 months (with monthly Stipend)
Flexible to work in Rotational Shifts (Fixed Day shifts for Female Candidates).
Chennai Candidates preferred.
Educational Qualifications: Any Graduates can apply (2020 - 2022 passed outs)
Graphic designer will have to create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
Design social media posts, logos, banners, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
Create these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Editing of Video, Short- Film in Premium Pro / After Effect Software / final cut pro
- Good experience in handling green screen and DSLR Cameras
- Cutting and joining shots through editing software
- Improving picture quality digitally
- Adding titles, graphics, sound and any visual effects