1. Lead the design team and contribute to building elevated customer journeys and
product experiences across desktop, mobile and IoT devices.
2. Be the owner of end-to-end visual design for the different apps and websites we
3. Work hand-in-hand with the product team, designers and functional experts from
ideation through the final implementation of mock-ups and micro-interactions with
the engineering team.
4. Support other functions (content creators, engineers, brand marketers, etc.) in the
thorough delivery of the designs by defining the guidelines for the creation of
different kinds of content, defining the style guides with ample detailing, and
ensuring that different kinds of assets are integrated into the overall experience with
ample attention to detail
5. Push the envelope on our products’ design by keeping a watch on the emerging
trends in design and content
Basic Qualifications and Skills
• At least 6+ years of professional experience in a related field along with a strong
portfolio demonstrating past work experience in UI/UX design
• Deep experience in implementing design thinking frameworks in real-world
• A high experience in design bar and product sense demonstrated by past work or by
having informed and clear points of view on various products in the market.
• Excellent understanding of the application of colours, composition, scale, grids,
typography, iconography, illustrations, and photography.
• Understanding of visual grouping and how it relates to information hierarchy
• A keen eye for detail and a strong aesthetic sense
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to communicate
complex creative concepts clearly and persuasively.
• Ability to define/extract the essence of a brand and work on a variety of assets
holding that brand’s essence.
• Past experience designing for more than one screen size - eg. one of the following
combinations: desktop and mobile, or desktop and large screens, etc.
• Proficiency in using software such as Sketch, Principle, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
Illustrator or Adobe AfterEffects
Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform.
Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit.
Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. It’s not just fitness. It’s a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
- Expertise in working with Design softwares like Abobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Canva and Figma
- Creating Website Layouts that are user-friendly, effective, and appealing
- Designs development for social media platforms, infographic, white pages, YouTube Thumbnail Creative
- Excellent illustration capabilities
- Experience in layout and editorial design
- Creative thinker, with a focus to develop solid layout
- Excellent understanding of design and typography and excellent attention to detail
- Collaborate and work alongside the creative team
Master research, adobe creative suite & animation for video content -
Learn best practices related to content research, visualization, motion design, etc.
Sync yourself with Advids philosophy and guides
Software “must have”: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch App
Absolutely required to be proficient in English (both speaking and writing).
Nice to know: InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Notion, Slack, GDrive, Wordpress, Elementor
Skills: Agile process mindset, good organization when working with multiple designers, experience with design systems and replication of brand guidelines
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.
Indiginus is a digital growth consulting company, with a focus on B2C and B2SME companies. We have worked with clients across various verticals and around the globe, including Bharat Matrimony, Design Cafe, Riaz Capital, American India Foundation, and IndiaLends.
We are looking for a smart and energetic User Interface and Creative Designer (Consultant) highly skilled with Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating UI and creative designs and making design changes as guided by the head of experience design, and the creative head
- Design and deliver mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces - both app and mobile
- This role requires the ideal hire to work 20 hours per week.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, or Figma - as well as Photoshop
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently, with a focus on business and product goals
- A strong practical understanding of the leading browser and app platforms and their features from a user experience perspective. Knowledge of the industry’s latest trends, apps and technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a team including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design
1 to 4 years of overall UI/creative design experience
What we're looking for
- A self starter interested in solving customer problems by means of design with a demonstrated ability in research, prototyping & design.
If you are interested in introducing novel ways for companies to solve customer issues & for teams to collaborate, this may be the right role for you.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, and market research.
- Report directly to our Head of product.
- Provide regular feedback and support.
- Partner closely with marketing to communicate brand value.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Present your roadmap at company-wide checkins.
- 2+ years experience as a problem solver
- Natural Observationalist with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- UI Design
- UX design
- User research
What we're looking for
Energetic product & design skilled individuals who love building and shipping high-quality products.
Someone who is ready to work in a new organization and help set up a design-driven culture.
Product design ideation, planning, prioritization & designing at all levels of fidelity
Take part in User research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user behavior and data
Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing, and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences
Help build a design system & framework that fits the organization's brand
Ensure engineers are able to translate your designs into living products
What you would need to have
1-3 years of experience designing & shipping products
Examples of your work in the form of a case study
Expert knowledge of industry-standard product design tools (ideally Figma )
Bonus points for
Visual design specialty like 3D illustrations
Ability to do motion design beyond basic micro-interactions
Past experience shipping tech products
- Create Intuitive websites, Responsive design, Web and Mobile application/Product interfaces
- Good at following practices like W3C standards, Tableless layout & SEO friendly markup
- Creating ideas for a social media campaign, print communication, packaging and branding
- Creating promotional videos by collaborating with the marketing team
- Create and iterate design mock-ups, prototypes, specs and production visual assets such as graphics and icons
Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- A portfolio that demonstrates your visual and interaction design experience
- Strong ability to communicate, articulate your design decisions, and consider feedback from product managers, engineers and other designers
- Experience with 3D software tools like Maya, Blender, Unity, etc
- Should be well-versed in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration
Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus