About Vamos digital
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Key Focus area: Web & UI UX Designer
- Lead team members to develop streamlined user experience processes
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address business and user objectives
- Capable of defining consumers, processes, and ideas from an objective point of view based on research and insight, and can effectively communicate this point of view with senior management
- Takes personal responsibility for on-time deliverables
- Actively educates internal groups about user experience and provides a significant contribution to the development of client relationships
- Be an advocate on behalf of “user experience” within the organization at large.
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 2- 6 years
- A portfolio of work demonstrating work experience designing complex systems across multiple platforms, including mobile and touch-based interfaces
- At least 2 years of experience in UX and interaction design, and a thorough understanding of existing interaction design patterns across web, mobile, and other digital platforms
- Proficiency in user-centric design processes and designing for user needs based on research, and able to demonstrate hands-on work taking user needs and translating them into an experience through a combination of techniques including: journey mapping, service blueprinting, content strategy, wire framing, and prototyping.
- Proficiency with prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Protopie, Marvel or similar.
- Proficient in UI/UX and should be able to make responsive websites across all devices and browsers.
- Participate in concept development and design ideation
- E-Commerce platforms: Shopify, Opencart.
Competencies /Expertise Required (Functional & Behavioural)
- Systematic problem-solving skills, with the ability to think.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Adaptable to change.
- Quick Learner – Open learn and work on new technologies and products
- Seek knowledge continuously to remain on top of your job and help colleagues to be winners.
Lead UX Designer
What are we looking for?
Are you passionate about understanding user needs and delighting them with well-integrated and engaging solutions? Do you like solving complex problems creatively and generating high-quality end-to-end online user experiences for mobile devices and computers? Do you care deeply about the user experience of an app? If you answered an emphatic “yes” to these questions, we would love to talk to you. If you think you are exceptionally bright, driven, and your personal situation allows you to burn 60-70 hours/week in building what we are onto then you should consider getting to know us.
Searce is seeking an exceptional and experienced web UX designer with the ability to produce designs that provide solutions. This position requires a passion for applying user-centered design principles to deliver easy, simple, effective, and efficient design solutions to "wow" our users and streamline their work.
To take it further, we are looking for someone with a strong service attitude and a commitment to quality, highly organized professionals who can inspire fellow colleagues.
- Represent the "User Experience,” translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the engineering team to develop the right product
- Significantly influence product strategy and direction
- Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, and other design documents
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles that result in improved user productivity
- To be a part in delivering innovative and ingenious digital marketing plans, ideate concepts and content for web, mobile and social media to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Assess data from multiple sources, synthesize it, and develop strategies for the projects
- Collaborate with other designers, user researchers, program managers, engineering teams, and business stakeholders to prioritize UX activities throughout the software development life-cycle and deliver high-quality experiences in time
- Understand and incorporate technical, business, and user requirements into designs
- Create innovative and appealing designs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, through sketches, storyboards, user task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and the production of final assets for specific features and projects
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 5-10 years experience in applied UX design
- Experience in user experience web design work
- Graduate degree (BE, BCA, MCA, MS/ME) or equivalent certificates in the design-related fields including interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, or another related field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills necessary to effectively present, explain, negotiate, and monitor design solutions.
- Have a great track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences & designs
- Partner with user researchers to drive research to ﬁnd user needs
- Work as a project lead and manage all design activities including coordination of visual design and UI front end.
- Be an effective evangelist for UX best practices and user-centered design
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams
- Work in sync with the backend development people to ensure that the finalized design materializes into a usable and functional product
- Create interaction design wireframe based on business and user insights.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills
- Be able to drive cross-team collaboration efforts
- Be able to work independently to establish trusted relationships with partners
A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product & services marketing communication, workflow & interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
What is ‘Searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niches’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, every day. In the passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence, we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, every time one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Every time.
So, If you are passionate about tech, the future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Designer to join the Empuls product team!
As the product designer, you will be responsible for delivering the optimal user experience across the Empuls web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role and has a large contribution to the overall success of the product and customer satisfaction. The role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing, and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities.
The detailed list of responsibilities are captured below :
- Craft detail of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes and finally collaborating with the technology team to navigate through constraints and build the product.
- Partner closely with our Product, Marketing, and Technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define the optimal user experience.
- Create design systems that help with a common design language across the entire product portfolio in a distributed team.
- Aid product marketing in telling the product stories in the best way possible to help users in product adoption and onboarding.
- Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Mentor other designers and drive the vision for the specific domain by partnering with product owners & engineering leads
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and upskill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You have a deep knowledge of usability, almost an intuitive sense of good UI, and believe in taking a minimalist approach to design.
- You have a track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
- Finally, you believe that perfection in design is not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with product management, technology, sales, and customer care teams. You will report to the VP of product management.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics.
What is the role of a graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, and creative skills.
- Understanding of contemporary user experience planning, interaction design, and visual design.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Work experience in designing UI for mobile, web and desktop-based applications
- Expertise in Creating Pixel Perfect HTML/ CSS/Theme a plus
- Understanding and experience with responsive and multi-device design.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and associated design tools.
- Working with Content management systems
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing webpages