Nursing Jobs in Mumbai
Have a Great Hair Day!
We are a talent startup that partners with fast-moving digital companies globally to scale their teams. Since 2016, we have served over 100 funded startups ( top brands, some unicorns too!) and hired teams in the spaces of engineering, growth, design and product. Our mission is to be the top curated talent marketplace while fostering a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
About the role
We are looking to hire a recruiter who should be experienced and motivated that can help source and hire for top-funded companies globally.
Ideal candidate is a high-energy, strong communicator with a knack for engaging experienced professionals.
- Responsible for End to End Recruitment (Sourcing, screening of profiles, scheduling of interviews).
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing the requirements in different technical skill set categories.
- Creative sourcing methods like Linked-In, internal database, referrals, head-hunting, and networking.
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Willing to take challenges in Recruitment & closing the demands on time.
- The ideal candidate should have the zeal to grow in the technical Recruitment world.
- Must have IT recruitment/Non-IT hiring experience and expertise in Screening, shortlisting, negotiation and coordinating with the Recruitment process.
- Experience in working on Job Portals is mandatory
- Experience in full-cycle Recruiting, Sourcing
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Aggressive and talented professionals with excellent communication skills.
- Well-organized & capable of managing Quality and Volumes of open positions
at uFaber Edutech
- Dialing 50-80+ calls and counseling students who have enquired about the product/ services.
- Scheduling free demo lectures for the students.
- Doing post demo calls and closing sales.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Work on targets and under pressure as this is a hardcore sales profile.
- Flexible to work on additional days and hours.
at Apprication pvt ltd
Apprication Pvt Ltd Hiring for Content Writer – Work from office - Goregaon(e) Should be good in spoken and written English. Should have hands on experience on research b
Apprication Pvt Ltd Hiring for Content Writer – Work from office - Goregaon(e) Should be good in spoken and written English. Should have hands on experience on research based content. HR looking for job change
at Fairdeal Realtors Pvt Ltd
- Answering Sales / Enquiry calls
- Managing a team of customer service personnel
- Coordinating with the team for various enquiries.
- Answer phone calls or emails from customers to provide quick resolution of issues
- Provide more direct customer support
- Identify a solution to the customer's query or direct them to another department that can provide assistance.
- Managing escalations requires significant customer service skills and diplomacy to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of team members.
- Prepare proper report for daily queries attained and queries resolved / escalated queries.
Position - User Researcher
Location - Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
The Design & Research teams are part of the larger Product teams and are responsible for gathering learner, community & expert insights and translating those into a seamless & empowering experience across the platform. These teams are broken down into four branches, Growth & Discovery, Learner Experience, Careers, and Alumni & Breakout experiences which consist of talents from across product, engineering, learner experience, and business to make sure we have no latency in user experience meeting the user expectation.
You’re an experienced researcher with a strong, working understanding of how to integrate qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You know exactly when to engage with teams across Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing, what questions to ask, where to probe, and how to implement the most effective research strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy setting your own research goals, managing load, and expectations, and delivering actionable research findings and recommendations. You’re passionate about Education and believe great experiences are always inspired by a deep understanding of the user
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with Designers, Product Managers, and Data folks to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment.
- Help to develop and track quantitative measures of user experience (goals, metrics)
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development.
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products.
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote).
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights.
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research questions.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methods for the right questions.
- Generate insights that influence how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy. Directly influence product strategy and design by communicating clearly and in a compelling way.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, including in-depth interviews, ethnographies, focus groups, and diary studies
- Interpret and analyze research results through the lens of UX and social science.
- Collaborate closely with other user experience researchers, and understand when to bring in quantitative experts for support.
- Devise and execute creative methods in getting non-design partners to internalize and act upon research, particularly engineers, analysts, and other technical experts.
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge in quantitative methods
- BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in applied product research Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research method
Qualification – BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
Years of Exp – 2+ Years