JD of GC/BDE/Sr BDE- Inside Sales.
Company Name- uFaber Edutech Pvt Ltd.
Shift Timing/ Day- 10:30am-7:30pm/ Mon-Sat working.
Who are we-
uFaber is a well-funded Edutech startup, founded by serial entrepreneurs from IIT Bombay to change the way we learn. We sell high-quality online courses on a variety of topics, from exam preparation to certifications.
Role and Responsibilities-
- Dialing 50-80+ calls and counseling students who have enquired about the product/ services.
- Scheduling free demo lectures for the students.
- Doing post demo calls and closing sales.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Work on targets and under pressure as this is a hardcore sales profile.
- Flexible to work on additional days and hours.
What we offer you-
- A salary that you can't get in your current company.
- Incentives and perks that you can't imagine.
- A work culture that doesn't feel like work.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
PlanetSpark is on the lookout for a Business Development Associate at our Gurgaon office! 🏢
🚀 Join us in the dynamic Ed Tech industry and take charge of inside sales. Check out the key details below:
👩💼 Job Title: Business Development Associate
🌍 Location: Gurgaon
🏢 Work Setting: Office-Based (WFO)
🎓 Industry: Ed Tech
📊 Functional Area: Inside Sales
🌞 Shift: Day Shift / Night Shift (optional)
📋 Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Business Development Associate, you will:
1️⃣ Help students choose the perfect learning course from our educational offerings.
2️⃣ Kickstart phone conversations with parents who've experienced demo classes for their kids.
3️⃣ Nurture potential customers and seal the deal within the sales cycle.
4️⃣ Effectively communicate with leads through email and calls.
5️⃣ Keep precise digital records of call information.
6️⃣ Achieve monthly sales targets and meet input metrics.
🎯 Hiring Criteria:
💼 Training Period: 21428 (Stipend)
💰 Salary Range (CTC): 6.6 LPA (4.02 LPA fixed + 2.4 LPA variable)
🗣️ Required Skill: Excellent Communication
🕒 Experience Required: 0-3 Years (Freshers welcome!)
🎓 Minimum Education: Graduation
📆 Graduation Years: 2018-2024 passouts
🚨 Important Criteria:
💼 Willingness to work 5 days a week.
🚀 Thrive in a startup environment with high-intensity learning and rapid growth.
📍 Job Location: Gurugram
We are a dynamic & innovative company in the Automation sector, committed to delivering high-quality products/services to our customers. As we continue to expand our business, we are seeking a motivated Sales Representative to based in Bangalore.
As a Sales Representative, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of our company in Bangalore City. Your primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain strong relationships with potential clients, generate new leads, and close sales to meet and exceed targets. You will be the face of our company, showcasing our products/services and presenting solutions that align with the needs of our customers.
1. Proven 2-3 years work experience as a Sales Representative in FMCG or a related role in Bangalore.
2. Strong understanding of the local market dynamics, customer preferences, and competition in Bangalore City.
3. Must have Excellent communication skills in regional language (Kanada) along with English & Hindi.
4. Self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and the ability to work independently / as part of a team.
5. Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome challenges.
6. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
7. Must have his/her laptop/Desktop, Smart phone+ Two Wheeler.
8. Flexibility to travel within Karnataka to meet with clients as & when required.
9. Ready to travel once in a quarter to HQ in Mumbai.
We are looking for a Tele Sales Executive who is proficiency in customer-oriented tele sales executive to utilize outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate need to do outbound calls and explain about banking products like (Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Insurance plans, FD's, Investment Plans etc.,)
- Need to reach the monthly targets
- Need to resolve customer Queries
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
Requirements and Skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Convincing skills
- Graduation (Any Stream)
- 0-5 years
· Managing large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner.
· Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions.
· Seize opportunities to build comfort with customers and handhold them in Educating them about our product offerings and closing the sale of products.
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
· Developing knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Frequently attend training sessions to improve knowledge and performance level.
· Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative target
We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell courses on their website & mobile learning apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do, We provide complete technology solutions and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst, educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com/" target="_blank">https://www.learnyst.com
What would I do?
You will be responsible for developing business opportunities by prospecting new businesses, leading acquisition and driving complete pre-sales activity. You will be responsible for lead generation, customer/lead onboarding, driving user adoption and scheduling demos with sales managers.
- Bachelors/Masters's degree.
- Relevant work experience in business development (not mandatory)
- Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written in English & Hindi
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Good knowledge about computer science or engineering is preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing (Content marketing, SEO, social media marketing etc) is a big plus
Good to have
- Calm and collected: You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive: You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to leads/customers
- Willing to learn: You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
- Agile: You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
Company - Learnyst Insight Pvt Ltd
Location - Bangalore
3. Managing sales process and working on CRM
6. Conducting website research or gathering information through various tools.
7. Updating documents and sales records
8. Reviewing sales performance
9. Observing and carrying out sales processes
10. Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
11. Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Letter of recommendation
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free food & beverages
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential
brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering
$5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune
1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We
are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would
drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line withteam/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the
product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction / feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned
products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction