If you can put one leg into the analogue world and another leg into the digital world to quickly translate business objectives into technical recruitment into software screens... If you think the computer screen is the world that you really want to make an impact on it is more significant than life. Then come join us.
Think you’ve got it in you? Let’s check the requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (They always say communication is key, don’t they?)
- Time management (Time is always of the essence at iThink)
- Organisational skills
- Be well versed with the draw.io tool or any flow chart-making tool (going with the flow is good, but so is planning!)
And that’s it!
What duties does the job involve?
During your time as a Business Analyst on our ITL team, you will be:
- Enjoying your time with us
This we can assure you of, but apart from it, you will be required to:
- Creating technical reports, activity diagrams, BRD, FRD and manuals for the team (help us help others?)
- Developing workflow charts for system changes
- Monitoring each project's progress and optimising processes (concrete results for our efforts, you know?)
- Work as a SPOC between the Tech and Marketing Team and other stakeholders (like we said, coordination skills are a must!)
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision (great minds don’t always have to think alike!)
- Require Knowledge of the Balsamiq Tool.
- Should have a basic understanding of Figma.
Ctc :5-7 lakh
Business Development Manager
Qualification Graduate or Post graduate
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Must have strong decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Key responsibilities of the job
- Identifying new business development opportunities
- Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition
- Creating pitches and proposals including requirements gathering for successful conversion of leads.
- Understanding and analyzing business & assessment requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Revenue generation
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and delivering above and beyond the norm
Qualification: B.com / BBA / MBA / 1-2 years of Experience in sales and marketing
Skills: Excellent Communication and Writing skills in both English & Tamil, Spontaneous Mindset, Wide Knowledge about Sale & Marketing , Social Skills and Technical knowledge, Anger & Stress management skills.
Salary: As per Industrial standard
Experience: 1-2 years or more / Freshers who have done internship or training program on Business Development or sale & marketing oriented training programs
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
Manage sales pipeline.
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages.
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
IT Recruiter job description
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals
- Research into clients' company
- Research into competitors and the marketplace
- Define job description and document specifications
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Conduct confidential interviews
- Follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries
- Build long-term client relationships
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Develop a sustainable candidate-lead strategy
- Advise clients on best-recruiting practices.
Knowledge of Retail sales in Kirana stores and territorial knowledge of routes in Bangalore is preferred.
Candidates must know local languages (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu or Malayalam)
Salary (25-30k plus 200 TA)
Microsoft Word, ppt, Sales software, Excel.
Sales Plan, Targets and Reports.
Recruiting, Training and Monitoring Sales Staff.
Creating Leads, Meeting and Expanding Customer base.
Upload everything on App
Make sales route - divide and make beat plan
Set targets and commission for routes
Analyze competitors, shops, rates etc.
Job Summary for BDE profile :
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
Business Development Executive skills :
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Knowledge about Software development(Android and iOS).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Goal-focused and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Knowledge of bidding portals like Upwork, Guru, Freelancer.
BDE Responsibilities :
・ Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
・ Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
・ Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
・ Research and identify new market opportunities.
Job Description: Will have to get more business to the Company, Meetings with the clients, followed by sales.
Will Handle Chennai Region.
A Zone Manager ensures the Sales Strategy for the company is communicated and implemented within a specific Zone for which this role is responsible. Drive achievement of sales and revenue targets and develop a business implementation plan for the zone to ensure that it delivers against its targets.
- Appoint, train and develop new Representatives and Leaders in the zone.
- Achieve Agreed revenue and Active staff count targets and KPI s of the zone.
- Work with Leaders in the zone to develop their business. Observe and Coach Leaders in the PATD process and create a PATD environment in the zone.
- Conduct Communication meetings with Leaders and Representatives in the zone.
- Identify opportunities to grow coverage in the zone as well as drive company initiatives to increase sales in the zone.
Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream with experience in a frontline sales, field sale in Direct Selling, FMCG.