Multitasking Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Kabra logitech PvtLtd
1. Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
2. Communication for the Franchise development, Route collaboration and Sales team management and taking updates with them weekly.
3. Corporate cold calling to the prospective clients and handling the leads.
4. Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
5. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
6. Visiting GIDC area’s, Prospective franchise and Branches for doing marketing and Collaboration.
7.Show convincing skills on the field and help us build our customer base.
8. Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
Skills: Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking.
Genius Placement Services
• Doing cold calling
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Closing business deals
• Following up with customers
• Meeting sales targets
• Managing customer relationships, ensuring sales growth
• Explaining the products to the customers
at channelplay limited
Company Name: Xiaomi
Age: below 30
Salary: 13000 CTC + Good Incentives
On roll job eligible benefits ESI PF 👍
Experience: *Minimum 6 months of experience in Mobile Sales *background
Irfan Ali HR
Qualification: Intermediate or above
Age limit is - below 30 only
Work Location Mumbai Ahmedabad Badodara,Surat,Bhavanagar,Surendarnagar,Bhuj,Junagadh,Immatnagar,Palanpur,Gadhi Nagar
Mode of interview telephonic call
The company is a start-up having a 4-day working policy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepares promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
Basic experience in Customer Service in E-Commerce Sector
Quick and Handy with Basic Computer Operations and MS Office
Aware of different platforms of Lead generation for B2C Business & social media too
Generating Leads through Online platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc
Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and email.
Establishing new business under the guidance of managers.
Market research for identifying the new client, lead generation converting the lead into a prospect.
Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
at Digivogue Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a talented #MarketingExecutive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company in one of the well-known pipes manufacturing company..
Location: Navrangpura ,Ahmedabad
Exp: 1 to 3year
Salary: 15k to 20k + petrol Allowances+ Performance incentive
vacancy: - 03
Job Type: Full-time
requiredskills: Curiosity, Modesty, Sales ability, Good observational skills, Innovation, Sense of responsibility, Relationship builders, Eternal learners, Creativity, Adaptability
references are highly appreciated!
• Plan and execute all digital marketing strategy including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and campaign management for Tactic Solutions
• Responsible to generate the inbound lead for our IT services.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Website management using Google Webmaster & Analytics
• SEO, SEM, SMM activities including Blogs and articles
• Preparing detailed strategy reports
• Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
• Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
• Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
• Developing link building strategies
• Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
• Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
• Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
• Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
• Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
• MARKETING STRATEGY
• DIGITAL MARKETING
• SOCIAL MEDIA
• MARKET RESEARCH
• SOCIAL STUDIES
Website - https://praxinfo.com/