Multitasking Jobs in Mumbai
Summary of the role
The person will work closely with the overseas stakeholders, senior management team & internal departments. His/ her work will have an immediate impact on strategic initiatives, productivity, overseas program management and communicating objectives between overseas management teams and Indian stakeholders and Co-Founders office and also other departments.
The person will work closely with the CEO of Impact Guru Foundation, India, the US Board and other vertical heads in order to aggregate, review, and prepare deliverables for the United States market.
The person will have to focus on international relations, interdepartmental collaborations and business stakeholder management to evolve our fundraising platform into a world-class experience for our fundraisers and establish a platform for providing intelligent insights for internal stake holders as well.
Roles & Responsibilities
● General Operations and Management
● Central link between Impact Guru Inc. India and Impact Guru Foundation vertical heads: Development, Communications, Programs, Impact, IT, and Finance
● Develop and manage shared internal documents
● Overall administrative support from India
● Special projects and assignments
● Donor Stewardship and Communications
● Manage the outreach communications calendar and pipeline
● Evolving strategic business initiatives from development to successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads.
● Understand and resolve challenges to manage international (US) relations and constantly develop international leads to improve IGF visibility and reach in the international market.
● Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
● Strategize campaigns to build close relations with new & existing Partners
● Serve as liaison between US office, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
● Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and international stakeholders.
● Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects.
● Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
● Provide direction to the team & personally drive efforts to ensure targets for the department are met consistently.
● Ensure timely & accurate reporting by all team members
● Provide premier support and service to US-based donors and prospects coming to India to visit IGF, India programs
● Serve as primary point of contact and support for visitors leading up to, and during, their time in India
● Database Management and Maintenance
● Prospect research
● Grant Research and Pipeline Management - Lead role in researching and identifying corporate, foundation, and institutional proposal opportunities from United States-based entities
Grant calendar and pipeline management
● Internal: candidate will report into Impact Guru Foundation Co-Founders & their office, and closely work with the Development team in India.
● The candidate will report into the CEO of Impact Guru Foundation, India and closely work with the Development team in India.
● Strong interpersonal skills, which enable you to build meaningful relationships with diverse others and invest them, and a focus on collaborating to reach outcomes with teams.
● Energetic, enthusiastic and a team-player. Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and timelines efficiently with minimal oversight, learn quickly on the job, and thrive under pressure
● High on integrity, accountability and drive. Growth-oriented mindset and a drive to develop self as well as to challenge and improve existing systems and approaches.
● Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to analyse complex data sets from varied sources (both quantitative and qualitative), drawing narratives, and communicating impact stories to external partners.
● Minimum 4years of Prior experience in an NGO, Foundation, fundraising, start-up environment.
● Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
● Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity.
● Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
● Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
● Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent practical experience. (mandatory)
Functional & Behavioural Competencies
● Project management
● Multiple stakeholder management
● Growth mind-set
● Aggressive delivery targets-oriented mind-set
● Entrepreneurial mind-set
● Ability to deliver in high pace environment
● Excellent communication
● Dynamic personality
What do we offer?
● Attractive salary & performance-linked bonuses
● An opportunity to be in a leadership position of a high-growth start-up
● Fun, casual & flexible work environment
● Entrepreneurial, forward-looking, growth-driven & open work culture
Qualification: Doesn’t matter. Skills and experience do.
Objectives of this Role
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Collaborate, problem solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for client to demonstrate performance of campaigns; analyze trends in NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
- 0-3 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Readiness to travel to client location as and when required
Candidates must be based out of Mumbai. Work from office @ WeWork Malad.
We highly value talent and experience. Competitive salary or better.
Work Location: Vile Parle, Mumbai
Employment: Full Time
Experience: 10-15 years
DYD is a new business initiative and we are on the lookout for a passionate and energetic VP Service for our Ecommerce platform.
At DYD we are taking the car repair service experience to a whole new level. Simplifying the process while maximizing customer comfort. Integrating the latest technology to get quality results in a short time is what we aim for.
- Knowledge & Experience of Car Service & Service parts Operations
- Understanding the nuances of the Car Repair Industry, business KPIs, profitability matrix
- Product & General Automotive Business Knowledge
- Customer Handling Skills
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure High-Quality Standards
- Increase Market Share
- Ensure Customer Service Department Profitability
- Monitor Expense Control
- Maintain Employee Retention & Satisfaction and ensure training is done
- Meet Dealers Performance & Profit Guidelines
- Meet Manufacturers Performance & Operational Guideline
- New customer acquisition and retention.
- Ensure profitability through identifying new revenue sources and business development.
- Coordination between-group branches to ensure uniform practices and SOP
- Ensure profitability through identifying a new revenue source
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan, Organize, Lead, and Control Operations in Car Repair Service & Service parts Area
- Generate Stable Profitability for Business
- The setting of Service & Service parts Performance Targets
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Reports & Trends
- Share Customer Satisfaction Information with Service & Service parts Personnel
- Establish Yearly Targets & Competitive Compensation Plan
- Set Marketing Strategies to Target New Business
- Tracking Competitors Activities
- Development of Innovative Offers for Customer
- Monthly Analysis of Key Performance Indicators (Productivity, Efficiency, Labour Utilization, Labour & Service parts Sales, Inventory Control, Service Rate)
- Provide Monthly Performance Results to the Dealer Principal
- Maintain Service & Service parts Coordination through regular meetings
- Carry out Yearly Staff Performance Appraisals of Car maintenance mechanics
- Establish Performance & Customer Satisfaction based Incentive Scheme
- Monitor Service Shop Environmental & Safety Issues
- Ensure Facility Standards are maintained
- Monitor training function to ensure trained manpower availability
- Guide & monitor group parts function to ensure min inventory with target SR.
Owns & operates multiple digital health brands