Trentium Solution is looking for a passionate PHP Laravel developer who will bring an energetic and creative approach to work to create a robust and scalable web architecture. Join our team of highly talented individuals to create and work on that next big thing.
- Design and implement high performance server side application solutions for the targeted domain.
- Develop integrated solutions between the product server side components and customer systems.
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from software definition, through design, development, test (Unit & Integration), release and maintenance.
- Developing JSON, REST and SOAP APIs/web services.
- Code review and code management on versioning control system.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Collaborate with different teams
- Mentor team members
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
- Must have previous experience in development of high-end web applications in PHP, MYSQL and AJAX
- Previously built applications/websites in MVC frameworks, especially CodeIgniter
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Strong knowledge of coding best practices, server deployment and troubleshooting
Job Type: Full-time
Laravel: 1 year (Required)
PHP: 1 year (Required)
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
About Trentium Solution
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
- Good understanding on Django
- Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
- Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
We are looking for a Full stack developer responsible for managing and enhancing web
applicationsthat interchange of data between the server, the users and SAP. Your primary focus will
be full stack development ensuring high performance and responsiveness .You will also be
responsible for automated testing and continuous integration.
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Web application using React,
Node.js or Ruby on Rails and GraphQL
Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Data storage)
Integration of data storage solutions (nosql), SAP and third party applications.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
Maintain the application quality, organization, and automation.
Experience of designing and building web applications in cloud, preferably Azure.
Experience with React, Node.js or Ruby on Rails, GraphQL along with other common
libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
Full stack development (UI, API, Service, Storage)
Strong knowledge of SDLC, Git based versioning systems and CI/CD, automated
functional and integration tests.
Good understanding of no sql database, preferably Postgres.
Good understanding of Agile methodology - Scrum.
Work Location- Remote (Any City or semi urban)
Notice Period- Maximum 1 month
- Actively participate in all the Scrum Ceremonies
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules / applications
- Document the functionality developed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Provide deliverables with high quality by the committed timeline
- Must have good experience in Symfony Framework otherwise in ZendFramework / Laravel.
- Candidate must have Strong command in Mysql, Mongodb etc.
- Ability to apply OOP concepts during development.
- Must have Hands-on experience in AWS Services
- Must have Hands-on experience in code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Exposure and experience working in Agile methodology.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
1. Developing and maintaining high performance and scalable web applications and APIs
2. Managing front-end and third party APIs integration
3. Writing unit, integration and E2E test cases
4. Implementation of security and data protection
5. Managing deployment and handling client interaction and demos
Skills And Qualifications:
2. Working knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as ExpressJs, SailsJs, VueJs and
3. Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, Mustache
4. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less,Sass etc
5. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
6. Sound knowledge of Testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Cucumber etc.
7. Experience of writing unit, integration and E2E tests
8. Experience of working with SQL and No-SQL databases.
9. Experience of integrating third party APIs.
10.Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location : Gurgaon ( WFH untill Pandamic )
You'll be responsible for developing web applications for managing various working aspects of e-commerce, warehousing & supply chain systems. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic and client-side interfaces, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
● Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain highly scalable user-facing software applications.
● Participate in business discussions and present software solutions to their various problems.
● Coordinate full cycle product development activities with executive management, product management, quality assurance, support, and operations teams.
● Build software modules, libraries, and frameworks that support complex back-end applications as per the specifications and on time.
● Design schema for SQL and NoSQL database.
● Setup metrics tracking and inspect server code for speed optimization.
● Assign tasks to team members and gauge progress of various projects.
● Should open to work on PHP/Laravel.
● 4+ years hands-on experience on writing and deploying production quality code.
● Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures, algorithms and software design.
● Have created enterprise level applications in any programming language.
● Professional experience using PHP, Python and Golang among others.
● Development experience with Unix/Linux.
● Strong Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
● Hands on experience in using AWS technologies like EC2, lambda functions, SNS, SQS and worked on serverless architecture.
● Follow right back-end engineering practices and desire to continually keep up with its advancements.
● Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance.
● Experience in leading the team and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment is a plus.
● Domain knowledge of warehousing operation related processes and ecommerce workflows is preferred.
● Should open to work on PHP/Laravel.
NOTE- we are looking for those who can join immediately or within 15-20 days of notice period.
Senior Dev with 5 years relevant experience
1. Working experience on web development using Python/Django
2. Comfortable with using Django framework.
3. Understanding of web servers
4. Knowledge in PostgreSQL, MySQL, and other database queries
5. Experience in using Redis cache.
6. Understanding of web technologies
7. Experience in REST API development using Django.
8. Strong hold on Apache
9. Integration of data storage solutions
10. Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
12. Good communication skill
13. .net/.NET core will be an added advantage
Years of Exp : 4 - 8yrs
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
We are looking for a Sr. Back end web developer/Lead passionate towards building high
performance web applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for
self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced code are the must have attributes for this job.
●You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and efficient code.
●You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching
●You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
●At least 5 years of experience in working on NodeJS/Java/Ruby
●Proficiency in RDBMS such as MySQL/PostgreSQL.
●Experience of building/deploying applications on AWS is a definite advantage.
●Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like Sequelize is required.
●Experience in some NoSQL databases (e.g. DynamoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis Cache etc) is a definite plus.
●Good understanding on architectural patterns (e.g. MVC) is required.
●Good communication and analytical skills are the basic needs for this role.
●An urge to create awesome applications that people will enjoy using is a must.
●Other technologies : MySQL , Redis, AWS, Microservices, REST API .
●AWS or some cloud experience.
●Should have built web application technology.
●Should have understanding of DevOps and Database.
●Should have done application performance tuning.
●Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
●B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
- Developing front end website architecture
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Staying up to date in web applications and programming languages
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process ( development and deployment)
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Developing mobile application
- Working on Progressive Web App (PWA)
- Working on Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP)
- Working on PHP framework like laravel and codeigniter
- Working on web optimization tool like grunt/gulp.
- Working on angularjs1/angularjs/reactjs
- Working on Linux Server
- Working on Python
- Working on Mongodb, Memcache
- Build market disruptive technology
- Research new techniques and best practices within the industry
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and have experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Team-based version control systems (such as Git) Development frameworks and third-party libraries (such as JQuery)
- Full Stack Engineer who loves challenges
- Must be able to work independently with little guidance from others and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Build responsive website from scratch
- Experience in Front end skills like html, Jquery, bootstrap, media query
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies/ Web Services.
- Good working knowledge on agile
- Flexible and more product-oriented than service-oriented.
- Open to work in a Startup Environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field is required for the position.
- Freshers can apply
Note : Who can join maximum 30 days.
Perks and Benefits :
- Office from Monday to Friday
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Days
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Frequent Office Parties
- Employee Development Programs
- No dress code
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Breakfast and evening snakes from office.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, green tea etc
- Located near to Bhavan's College
- Career Guidance from CEO, CTO and Senior member
- Free gaming zone
Why Switchme :
- Technology disruptive company in Home Loan
- Number 1 Fin-Tech Company in loan sector in India
- SwitchMe builds innovative technologies for home loan sectors
- SwitchMe keeps updates with latest technology
- Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to part of a fast-growing company
- Steep learning curve with exposure to wider marketing and community management teams functions
- A performance-based environment with no limits to career growth and personal development