Roles & Responsibilities :
- Write high quality code in ReactJS using TypeScript or JSX that is easy to maintain and test.
- Participate in an Agile environment using Scrum software development practices, Automated unit testing, Continuous integration, Code reviews, Version control systems, Automated build processes. Raise issues proactively that might impact delivery commitments.
- Fix production issues and maintain the code as needed .
- BS degree in CS or equivalent work experience 5+ years professional experience building single page applications in ReactJS using TypeScript or JSX with extensive experience working with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience working with cross-browser behaviors and quirks.
- Passion for new technologies. Product development experience building large scale web applications.
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable consumer facing web application. Care deeply about writing high-performance, reusable code for components that will be used across our product.
- GraphQL experience is preferred.
About Lodestone Pvt. Ltd.
About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ by ANAROCK is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can make magic with their work. It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving..
Founded in 2016 by IIT Delhi graduates Utkarsh Kawatra & Vinayak Agarawal, myHQ is India’s largest flexible workspace solutions platform. Present across 10 cities, enabling tens of thousands of people to make magic every day. We are changing the way commercial real-estate works by providing everyone with the freedom and flexibility to work anywhere and any way they like.
About the role
myHQ is looking for experienced, enthusiastic software engineers to join our core engineering team. You’ll be part of the core engineering team working across our range of products, while also brainstorming on designing new solutions. Here at myHQ, you will take up the responsibility of building out frontend architecture which is efficient with abstracted, reusable front-end pieces and systems.
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our company culture & engineering practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and work at a growth stage product company.
- Own end-to-end development of high-performance applications.
- Understand the requirements, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well designed and scalable code
- Collaborate with the entire team on feature requirements and prioritization
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Proficient in problem-solving, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of common frontend design patterns
- Ability to write modular and reusable code
Nice to have
- Experience with SEO and PWA
- Previous experience at working at a start-up
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects
People & Culture
- Freedom to execute, an open culture with passionate and smart co-workers
- Performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experimentation
- Know more about myHQ
myHQ in the news
- IndiaQuotient leads pre-series A funding for myHQ
- Anarock acquires 75% stake in flexible workspace platform myHQ
- App that lets you book coworking spaces on demand
- Starbucks meets coworking space
Key Team Members
- Utkarsh Kawatra – Co-founder & CEO
- Vinayak Agarawal – Co-founder & CTO
- Judhajit Bal – Head of Growth & Marketing
Other Perks / Benefits
- Comprehensive term and health insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid maternity / paternity leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the interview process like?
The interview process consists of 2-4 rounds of technical discussion of 60 mins each and a 30 min cultural fitment discussion. The technical discussion rounds cover past projects, programming basics, DS / Algo and system design. This is followed by a 30 min cultural fitment round.
What’s the technical stack that you’re working on?
Our tech stack is built on NodeJS, Angular, React, Redis and MongoDB. We are tech stack agnostic when it comes to hiring.
● Knowledge of REACT tools and framework including React.js (Hooks + Classes), Webpack,
Redux, and Flux, Next.js
● Knowledge of Typescript
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Familiarity with common UI Libraries such as materialUI, bootstrap.
● Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX
● Knowledge of version control systems like Git.
● An understanding of React best practices and a commitment to following them.
● Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React applications.
● Fintech experience - preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Proficient with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex and Vue Router.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
Software Engineer - Frontend
Experiencing the world we live in is fundamental to our collective happiness and progress as a society. Headout’s mission is, and will always be, to unlock this happier world by connecting amazing in-person experiences with people all over the globe, giving them the opportunity to be entertained, educated and inspired. We are evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. By combining delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network, and world-class operations, our single minded focus is on solving a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time? On this mission, we've already served 7M+ guests from 190 countries who have headed out to an experience with us. While building scale that drives $200M+ in annualised sales, we hit profitability that is such a rarity on the back of our superior model.
As travel and in-person experiences recover, Headout is playing a critical role in our return to our way-of-life. With pent-up demand, generation and digitisation of experiences having been pushed forward by a decade, there is no better time to build than NOW.
We at Headout, like to solve real-world problems in the simplest & most elegant manner possible. We're seeking Frontend Engineers with the ability and passion for building solutions to people-centered problems that are created at the intersection of human behavior and technology. We also love folks who have a sense of humor and know how to have fun. ;-)
👩💻 The Role
- Craft the front-end architecture, develop our core features, and collaborate with our Product & Design teams to build something useful and beautiful.
- Build slick UI interfaces to provide the best user experience.
- Get your hands dirty with cross-platform architectural challenges, new frameworks, design patterns, and technologies.
- Build and contribute to open-source libraries and components.
🌟 Our Dream Engineer
- A penchant for learning and building with new technologies and frameworks.
- A knack for writing the most performance optimized code along with it being modular and scalable.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking product and excited to ideate & build stuff all by yourself.
- You're interested in being an early employee at a growing company, with the influence and responsibility that entails.
- You have broad and deep knowledge across a variety of contemporary technologies.
💝 We like
- 2+ years of experience developing front-end platforms preferably in a high-growth startup.
- Experience with NodeJS, Typescript, browser dev-tools etc.
- An opinion and preferably hands-on experience of CSS in JS vs old school style of writing CSS.
- Experience developing responsive designs using open source frameworks or even better, an attempt at your own framework.
- Solid understanding of how the web works and it's underlying communication protocols.
- People who give up anything to optimize that animation that they just created.
- Nice to Haves: An interest in UX, travel, local experiences & hospitality.
- Should have hands-on experience on HTML 5 and CSS3, Adobe XD to HTML
- Should have exposure to Responsive Web Design.
- Identify Design and Coding problems and devise elegant solutions
- Get all HTML/CSS pages to be carefully tested across all browsers and devices
- Strong experience with jQuery
- React.js will be advantage
Company is a US based startup founded in 2018 to build an edge data platform for the
autonomous world. Rich data in large volumes is getting collected at the edge(outside a datacenter) in use cases like autonomous vehicles, smart manufacturing, satellite imagery, smart retail, smart agriculture etc. These datasets are characterized by being
unstructured(images/videos), large size(Petabytes per month), distributed(across edge, on- prem and cloud) and form the input for training AI models to get to higher degrees of automation.
Company is engaged with building products that solve these unique challenges and be at the forefront of this edge data revolution. The company is backed by prominent VCs and has it’s entire software engineering team based out of India and provides ample opportunities for from- scratch design and development.
callbacks, scope, closures, higher order functions as well as object oriented
4. A good understanding of reactive programming using frameworks such as Vue, Angular or React and state management for complex, multi component views.
6. Ability to write DRY code, and create reusable components with a good separation of
7. Familiarity with build tools. Knowledge of build and packaging using webpack or other
8. Good understanding of CSS and HTML, basics of UI design and experience with
designing a responsive and intuitive UI.
9. Proficiency with browser based dev tools for debugging logic, performance, network and
10. Knowledge of web fundamentals such as Http, REST API design etc.
11. Data Modelling and basics of relational and NoSQL databases.
12. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high level and sometimes ambiguous
requirements, interacting with multiple stakeholders to drive a feature to completion.
Good to have:
1. Typescript, SASS, SCSS, Testing tools - such as jest, jasmine, mocha
2. Familiarity with Vue JS and it's ecosystem - Vuex, Vue Router, Quasar / Vuetify or other
similar component libraries.
3. Familiarity with a hybrid mobile application development library / framework such as
cordova, phone gap, ionic, sencha touch etc.
4. 4. Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns
5. Wireframing experience with tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision or similar
- 4+ years experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Package : upto 5 LPA
Experience: 2-4 years
WFH option available
UK based company with IT-based work in Ahmedabad and seeks to empower IT professionals and
organizations through the latest technologies.We are aproduct aswell asservice-basedindustry.We
have pioneeredin handling projects from the UK related to the healthcare industry in the UK. We follow
a novel tech-led approach and expand our expertise all over the UK and the Middle East.
What are we looking for in a candidate ?
● 2to4years of experiencewith1 yearofrelevantexperience inReactJS
(2-3 years of total work work experience) and 2 years of experience in ReactJs(4 years of total work
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● ExperiencewithpopularReact.jsworkflows(suchas Flux orRedux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms,such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
● Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,Webpack and
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technicalrequirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiaritywith code versioning toolssuchasGit, SVNand Mercurial
What will a candidate be doing with us ?
● Developing newuser-facing featuresusing React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframesinto high quality code
● Optimizing componentsfor maximum performance across a vast array of
● Web-capable devices and browsers
JOB PROFILE : SHOPIFY DEVELOPER
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field
- 2+ years of experience developing within the Shopify and Shopify Plus platforms
- Troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Has a true passion for design and technology
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening web development skill set
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborating with the UX and UI design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences
- Generating custom-tailored Shopify themes, and altering pre-existing templates
- Working closely with project managers to deploy project requirements
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment's notice
- Understanding business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation
Develop new components and features for our front-end app(s) Write, audit, and improve our test coverage Document and refactor our front-end codebase Profile and improve our front-end performance Write about your work and contribute back to open source.