Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Bug fixing and improving application performance
• 4+ years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our Mobile team developing our own product Egnyte iOS app. The app is a part of a high-scale system used for the management of files placed on the cloud and local servers (hybrid solution).
We are responsible for all aspects of the product development lifecycle (design, development & validation, deployment, and production monitoring).
By joining our team you will cooperate directly with UI/UX experts, SW developers, QA engineers, and Product Owner. Stability, performance, and reliability are the main areas we are focusing on in order to deliver business value to our customers around the globe. We are working according to the Agile methodology
Your day-to-day at Egnyte:
- Designing and developing new features for our Mobile iOS app
- Ensuring scalability and high quality of delivered code
- Validating and deploying code changes in production
- Identifying customer issues by production monitoring
- Direct cooperation with the team to work out the best solutions
- Significant experience in software development on iOS
- Proficient with Swift and Objective-C
- Deep knowledge of Foundation/UIKit and other most popular Apple frameworks
- Experience with unit testing
- Good understanding of iOS development-related tools (Xcode, Instruments, AppCode, etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Expertise in Fastlane, CI/CD
- Expertise in developing multithreaded applications, application profiling for performance and debugging
- Background in building and scaling up distributed applications
- Experience working with GIT version control
- Designing and developing modern, secure, and feature-rich android applications using Kotlin from scratch
- Understand requirements and translate designs and wireframes into code
- Identify and fix bugs to improve performance
- Coordinating with the design and test teams to create apps with high performance
- Work with APIs and data sources as per the requirements
- Help maintain code quality, reusability, and continuous code evaluation
- Discover and implement new technologies to improve the developer experience
- Unit-testing of code to ensure bug-free, reliable, and best user experience
- Collaborate with the team members to plan, develop, and ship new features
- Implement security measures in line with overall security objectives
- Plan, develop, build, and release end-to-end Android mobile app using Kotlin
Position: Android Developer – SD II
Organization: A Funded global healthcare platform connecting doctors, thereby enabling exchange of information on a quick and real time basis, founded in the year 2013.Currently there are 3 lakh doctors using this platform and everyday there are 400 new doctors joining it.A Funded global healthcare platform connecting doctors, thereby enabling exchange of information on a quick and real time basis, founded in the year 2013.Currently there are 3 lakh doctors using this platform and everyday there are 400 new doctors joining it.
The platform promotes exchange of viewpoints, ideas, and information on various medical practices amongst healthcare professionals. This saves both time and money as solutions to several health issues can be accessed on a real time basis. There are 1.3 million registered doctors and 400+ daily publications on its platform and they operate across 16+countries.
Location: Bangalore (Currently Remote, Later you need to relocate)
Roles & Responsibilities
You’re Awesome At -
- Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency in Kotlin with at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Coroutines, RxJava and JetPack components. JetPack Compose is a bonus.
- Strong experience with REST APIs (Retrofit), storage databases, multi-threading, performance, and memory tuning.
- Deep understanding of android architecture such as MVP and MVVM
Your Academic Qualifications -
BE / BTech in Computer Science preferred. However, if you have good hands-on knowledge of building Android apps, that’s what we are looking for!
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For –
- A team that is building products used by 300k + doctors every single day.
- Work on Petabyte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 500 million hours of video has been streamed.
- Lead high volume VOD streaming (think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability and Stability
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
Your Experience Across the Years in the Roles You’ve Played -
Good to have:
- Experience in a test-driven environment
- Application built using Jetpack Components.
- In depth knowledge of handling database and db migration.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the iOS Developer, you will be required to create our mobile product (app) on iOS Platform.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining native mobile applications used to interact with external hardware
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Should have 5+ years of professional work experience designing outstanding Mobile App on iOS Platform
- Have worked on an outstanding iOS App before
- Proficient understanding of iOS Concepts
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
Designation : IOS Developer
Location : HSR, Bangalore
About the Company
Making impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competition better. As one of the EU's fastest growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction based insights in real-time..
About the Role
We are looking to hire an iOS Developer to design and build functional applications compatible with a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications with a commitment to delivering sophisticated design, creation of quality products and collaborating with the design team for new features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
If you have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks and IMAP Protocol, are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, upgrade and boost email client applications to create an exceptional user experience
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization of application
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and devise elegant solutions to improve the scope of functionality of the application
- Ensuring quality and performance as per expected specifications.
What you need to have
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Deep understanding of native iOS languages & technologies such as Swift, Xcode, UIKit etc.
- Proficient at coding, client communication and product development.
- 2 or more years of working experience as an iOS Developer.
- More than 1 year of working experience with communication-based applications
- Excited to learn, are a hustler and “Do-er”
- Passionate about building products that create impact.
- Updated with the latest technological developments & enjoy upskilling yourself with market trends.
- Keen on benchmarking and optimizing deliverables by taking ownership.
- Willing to experiment with novel ideas, take calculated risks & work efficiently
- Driven to achieve objectives by collaborating proactively with team members
- Someone with a problem-solving attitude, ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting expected deadlines and exceptional communication skills
- Interested to work as part of a supportive, highly motivated and fun team.
We are looking for:
Someone who is passionate about beautifully designed app experiences
Fascinated by all aspects of application development, from brainstorming
design to implementation and release.
Team player who can write clean and maintainable code.
Someone with strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS,
Someone with excellent knowledge of Java Technology Stack, Mobile
Development, and Android eco-system.
Someone with good understanding of mobile app UI/UX and Material Design.
3+ years of software development experience in Android.
Someone with excellent debugging and optimization skills.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA in Computer Science with 3-9 years of experience
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C/ Swift/ Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git
- Ability to work with crash analytics, CI/CD etc regarding iOS development
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.