Designation: Senior Associate
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
3+ years’ experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
- Work with stake holders to plan, allocate and assign development tasks for multiple development teams
- Work with identified development teams to accurately estimate development effort and dependencies to inform the prioritization of the product backlog
- Take direct Project Management responsibility for the delivery of products
- Develop and maintain core project documentation, including product vision and scope, detailed business/customer requirements
- Create and work with delivery teams to prioritize product development project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Take ownership to thoroughly test and delivered to the highest quality
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: Project management in the information technology sector, manage projects using modern web and app technologies, JIRA, Agile, experience in building digital fan experiences, understanding of analytics and dashboards.
Title : Agile Program Manager
Locations: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Fulltime
The Agile Program Manager should have experience with all facets of software development, operational support and project management using agile processes. Must have experience in providing advanced project management and support for ongoing programs and for projects across numerous functional and technical units with the organization. For each program/project, the Agile Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that the program is on track for successful releases, and coordinate with vendors/partners, and external stakeholders, as necessary.
- Facilitate the Scrum of Scrums once or twice a week with Scrum Masters, Backlog Owners, and Leads.
- Facilitate Big Room Planning with Lean | Agile Teams, Leads, Leadership, and Stakeholders.
- Review Agile metrics every week with Program Portfolio stakeholders.
- Serve as an escalation path for Scrum Masters and the Lean | Agile Teams.
- Help champion the Agile transformation in the program.
- Help drive the Communities of Practice in the program and encourage others to participate.
- Work with Product Management to update the Agile Road Map, as necessary.
- Serve as an administrator for the Agile ALM (Application Lifecyle Management) tool.
- Mentor Scrum Masters.
- Track program dependencies to resolution.
- Track program risks to resolution.
- Create weekly summary Agile program reports for Leadership.
- Support Leadership to track Agile budgets, Team allocations, releases.
- Conduct Program Portfolio Agile Maturity Assessments.
- Participate in Progressive Elaboration sessions to maintain institutional knowledge.
- Assist in Agile contract management with external vendors and contractors.
- Agile Program Manager - Agile Axiom Framework
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance).
- Certified Scrum Professional (Scrum Alliance).
- Agile Project Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Program Portfolio Management (IC Agile).
- Agile Certified Practitioner (Project Management Institute).
- 6+ Years Professional Experience.
- At Least 4 Years in Project Management.
- At Least 4 Years Working in an Agile Environment.
- College Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience.
The Agile Program Manager has a critical role. They are often the glue to ensure everyone is moving forward towards value delivery via conflict resolution, administrating ALM tools, facilitating program level meetings, removing escalated impediments, tracking program dependencies and risks to resolutions, etc. The ideal person should have a strong project management background and hands-on Agile experience at the Program Portfolio level.
We are looking for an individual with a solution-oriented mindset. He/She should be able to understand and provide user-centered ideas and direct the team towards the same. This role will encompass the knowledge of design in the dimensions like User Interface, User Experience, along with strong project managerial skills. The individual should be able to understand the roadmap of a UX design from the client and be able to explain it to the team.
- Proven ability in the areas of project management, UX/UI design, client servicing.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project
- Work with clients to analyse business requirements, scope, and technicalities associated with the product.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Ensuring the UX - Requirement documentation is created properly and managed.
- Single Point Of Contact for all communications from the client to the team
- Ability to guide the team to follow design standards in terms of UI/UX Design.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Bachelor's in relevant fields of Marketing, Design, Project Management, or Software Engineering.
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in managing design projects.
- Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to lead and sustain multiple projects.
- Good english written and spoken communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Figma, Zoho Projects, Sketch, Illustrator.
Process Compliance & Maturity model expert – JIRA
(a) This is a Client facing role – need good communication and inter-personal skills
(b) 8 + Years of experience
(c) Scrum Master/Project Manager with rich JIRA admin/workflow development experience is needed
(d) Should be Bangalore based as there is a need of on-site presence (at Koramangala)
(e) Should gather client requirements in detail, discuss and refine those, and translate to JIRA workflows
(f) For Development and testing of workflows specs to be handed over to junior developer(s)
(g) Once developed, implement (and fine tune) the workflows in production
(h) 6 days working and (Expense will be paid on Saturday)
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
- Must have 6+ years of overall technology experience.
- Must have 2 years of experience managing Blockchain Projects or having hands on experience with development and management.
- Ability to manage multiple teams both on technical and overall delivery
- Excellent client and tech team handling skills. Ideally, have great balance with aggression and smartness.
- Having experience in DeFi and NFT will be great advantage. Or at least have passion to take deep dive into the same
- Having experience with Project Documentation will be given high preference.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrums
- Should have basic experience with any of the Project Management tools Trello, Kanban, Jira, Asana and other popular in the market.
- Must have experience of source repositories (GitHub).
Title:- Jira Consultant
Contract Duration: 6-12 months
Understand our business and advise on the best way to use JIRA
Help implement governance of our JIRA usage
Ensure JIRA projects are standardised for development teams
Document our usage of JIRA
Create training material for new hires
SME on workflow, plugins and all JIRA functionality
Consult with teams on how to use JIRA effectively – PMO, PLM Team, Solution Team, Leadership, Business Analysts, Tribe Leads, etc
Setup and maintain reports
Advise on best practices for maintaining JIRA.
Experience of designing and managing large scale JIRA deployments in software development environments using agile.
About the Role
Responsible for Resource management, management reports and supporting the consistent execution of project management practices across organisation.
Skills & qualities we expect from you
Resource management across organisation
o Quality auditor: Ensure that the execution of tasks comply with relevant departmental processes and ISO standards
o Producing required Management reports
o Helping team with project setup, monitoring & metrics reporting
o Work with internal/external functional teams to gather requirements and document project process
o Schedule and facilitate meetings with technical resources and business unit partners as required
o To drive and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
o Work with the PM on process development and training
o Other duties as assigned
o A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
o 0-1 year of experience in PMO role.
o Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills required
o Expert with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
o Strong administrative and organizational skills required,
o Attention to detail is key skill set
o A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
o Some knowledge of project management methods and theories preferred
o Knowledge of Data analysis required
o Certification related to Project management will be advantageous.
o Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.