ITIL Jobs in Mumbai
- Hands on experience on Incident Management
- To manage the performance level of Level 1 support to clients & ensure SLA are achieved
- Change / Problem Management is an added advantage.
- ITIL V3 Certification is a Plus
- Should be a team player with excellent team handling skills
- Must have Complex Data management & reporting skills.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Incident Management & making recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent written & verbal Communication
- Train, coach & mentor Service desk specialists including career development.
- Roster Management
Driving, development & maintain the Incident Management process & associated process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An active / empathic listener
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage own time effectively and to be prompt and punctual
- Experience of working effectively within a team and collaborating with others to achieve a goal
- Demonstrable ability to think around issues and look at the wider picture in order to provide solutions through a variety of problem-solving techniques
- Drive, self-motivation and ability to work under own initiative
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice frameworks for the delivery of IT services
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
We are looking for a visionary Senior Network Engineer manager to join and run an engineering team .You will be working at the forefront of the world's financial markets, building connectivity across the globe, and integrating some of the most complex networks in the financial services industry. Automation should be second nature for our ideal candidate.
Additional duties include:
- Design, implement and operate trading network. Whether it is investigating a new, innovative products, refreshing one of our low latency trading systems or troubleshooting with a 3rd party, you'll thrive on being impactful within a fast-moving, varied environment.
- Transforming our way of working with automation and scale. We know the network industry is changing, and this is your chance to make that change, collaborating with software engineers with proven track records of solving complex problems through automation and software.
- Required skills:
- 3-10 years of experience in network engineering
- Expert in routing and switching – BGP/OSPF/Multicast
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI model
- Excellent communication and writing skills, and ability to communicate effectively to senior management
- A love of technology in general
- Highly desired skills:
- CCIE Certified or Studing for CCIE.
- Comfortable working with various Linux utilities and different OS
- Network security, including firewalls Fortinet/Palo Alto/CheckPoint
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Required skills: