Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "L1 Windows Server Administrator" for one of the advanced technology solutions company catering to the needs of the Banking, Mobility, Payments and Government sectors.
Qualifications: Any graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Windows /Linux OS Administration ( Certification will be added value).
• Trouble shooting knowledge
• AD knowledge.
• Cloud (AWS / Azure /GCP) knowledge ( Certification will be added value).
• Good communication skill
• Team work
• Remote management idea
• 24x7 Support
Experience in Virtualisation (Vmware & hYperv)
• Tickets and ITSM process idea.
Location: Rabale, Navi Mumbai
Working Timing: 24*7 rotational shifts
Employment Mode: Contract to hire (Full time opportunity)
Joining Period: Immediate to max 15 days
Thank You & Regards,
We are looking for a visionary Senior Network Engineer manager to join and run an engineering team .You will be working at the forefront of the world's financial markets, building connectivity across the globe, and integrating some of the most complex networks in the financial services industry. Automation should be second nature for our ideal candidate.
Additional duties include:
- Design, implement and operate trading network. Whether it is investigating a new, innovative products, refreshing one of our low latency trading systems or troubleshooting with a 3rd party, you'll thrive on being impactful within a fast-moving, varied environment.
- Transforming our way of working with automation and scale. We know the network industry is changing, and this is your chance to make that change, collaborating with software engineers with proven track records of solving complex problems through automation and software.
- Required skills:
- 3-10 years of experience in network engineering
- Expert in routing and switching – BGP/OSPF/Multicast
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI model
- Excellent communication and writing skills, and ability to communicate effectively to senior management
- A love of technology in general
- Highly desired skills:
- CCIE Certified or Studing for CCIE.
- Comfortable working with various Linux utilities and different OS
- Network security, including firewalls Fortinet/Palo Alto/CheckPoint
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science or other related discipline
- Required skills: