ITIL Jobs in Pune
ITIL, Hardware Asset Management (IT-Asset Management) ,Servicenow(snow).
- Perform Build activities (hardware & software configuration) of customer environment and contribute to improve Build process.
- Coordinate for Service transition activities.
- Initiate change / release requests in line
- customer change / release management process.
- Work on the major problem tickets assigned by ITIS Teams
- Hands on experience in hardware asset management.
- experience on ticketing tool like service now or SNOW
- ITIL Certified.
Must Have Skills
- Service Now
- IT -Asset Management
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling our Sales, Tech and Customer Success teams.
About the team:
Our App Launch team works with Enterprise customers spread across North America (70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%). This position will be a part of the App launch team which works closely with Sales, Tech and Customer Success and Support.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales team to successfully onboard new customers customers
- As a part of the App Launch team, you will be responsible for the customer Go-Live. This is one of the key metrics for us.
- For the Go-Live you will need to understand the scope of work, customer design and tech requirements, implementation timelines, business critical requirements and communicate those with the tech and design teams internally
- Also, work with Design, Tech, Sales and Support teams to Ensure clear communication of the deliverables and manage timelines effectively
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Prepare weekly reports and present it to the wider audience internally
- Track and monitor new feature request and prioritize the timelines with our dev team
- Implement best practices for reporting, monitoring and communicating issues, timelines and progress
- Strategically manage customer escalations & provide timely resolutions
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager in a startup or a fast paced organisation
- Highly organised, great prioritization skills, can work independently and has a sound judgement of business critical issues
- Has the ability to lead conversation across teams and across projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities with a wide range of customers
- Has professional certifications like PMP, ITIL, Agile etc.
- Has had experience using project management tools such as MS Project, Visio, Jira, MS Excel etc.
- Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast paced environment
- Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customers
Experience & Background
- 0-2 years of IT industry experience.
- Minimum 1 year of implementation/customization experience on ServiceNow
certifications will be an added advantage.
- Exposure on Service Now integration protocols with other application/systems
- Excellent attention to details, ability to multitask, and effective time management skills
- Exposure of ITSM Framework and ITIL
- Good Communication Skills
Company Name - Focus Datatech System Pvt Ltd, Pune
Job Description -
OVM AND SERVER TASKS
- Good Understanding about virtualization technology like VMware/OracleVM and Linux administration including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Using ITIL best practice that can be incorporated into the operational running of the IT system to include Change/incident/problem/capacity planning.
- NFS file sharing and the Linux automounter.
- Perform installation and configuration of operating systems, applications and storage provisioning.
- Process improvements and makes recommendations in continuous quality improvements.
- Deliver Changes to the UNIX platform by leveraging the change control process communicating and seeking approvals from business owners.
- Working closely with internal development teams, database teams and implementation teams to deliver a new solution.
- Managing the 24*7 Production support.
- Troubleshooting problems related to Apache, Mail, DNS, FTP, MySQL, etc.
- Giving technical support and configure according to the requirement for the Development Team.
- Creation and execution of Shell (Bash) Script to make the work automate and to interact with databases.
- Solving login Problem, handling troubleshooting, installation and many more.
- Configure installation NIS/SAMBA/NFS setup with Active Directory integration and Provide support and Maintenance.