ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Understand requirements and use them to create comprehensive well-
- Lead the technical team by ensuring timely deliveries and respecting
Sprints using SCRUM methodology
- Lead design and development of our core web application using service-
oriented architecture exposing APIs for internal and external clients.
- Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems
- Establish processes and best practices around development standards.
- Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and
- Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES -
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise-grade applications on
C#/.NET, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Master building service-oriented architecture, web services, and APIs
- Product delivery and product management experience compulsory.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and database design.
- Successful experience managing a development team on complex
- Experience with software design patterns: MVC, MVVM
- Strong knowledge of Web Standards, OWASP security principles, and data
- The proponent of continuous integration, unit testing, and automation
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Net Core and Angular2 will be considered as an
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE -
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Understanding Business Logic and having Product Delivery experience is
- Experience with enterprise-scale systems a major plus.
- Mandatory experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM
About The Scalers
We combine European leadership with world-class software developers to build highly-performing offshore software development teams. Grow your business with The Scalers.