Cisco enables people to make powerful connections-whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company's inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
Today, with more than 71,000 employees worldwide, this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in the company's core development areas of routing and switching, as well as in advanced technologies such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services.
Cisco sells its products and services, both directly through its own sales force as well as through its channel partners, to large enterprises, commercial businesses, service providers, and consumers.
What you’ll do
- Design and build scalable Microservices interacting with RDBMS, No-SQL, Caching Layer.
- Design, develop, debug, and provide effort estimation and risk analysis of a project/feature/service.
- Perform due diligence and implement comprehensive unit and integration tests for confirming the use case.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance, reliability, and scalability issues.
- Embrace a highly collaborative team that requires effective communication and quality contributions.
- Interact with Product Management, Architects and other stakeholders to refine the business requirements.
What do we expect?
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or related experience.
- Proven expertise in API development, debugging & troubleshooting skills
- 2+ years of exceptional programming skills.
- Hands-on knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Java Programming, Spring/Spring boot as well as PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle.
- Interest to keep up with the latest trends in technology.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of the following tools and technologies: Casandra, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Junit, ESB, OSGi, Docker, GraphQL, NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of AWS EC2/ S3/ RDS.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architecture (VPC/ API Gateway/ Networking)
- Good understanding of Multi-Threading and Concurrent Programming.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Container technology is a huge plus.
Must have experience on Java, Spring MVC / Boot, Hibernate / MyBatis
- Must have experience on building large scale application
- Must have experience on RESTful Web-Services
- Must be good in problem solving, Data structures and Algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Web Architectures, E-commerce solutions
- Strong understanding of any MySql / Postgresql
- Strong understanding of any Redis / Memcached / Mongodb / Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience on GCP / AWS would be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes / Docker would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of version control system like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Writes well managed and clean codes
- Taking initiative in the Design and Development of Android applications.
- Ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Design major software components, systems, and features and implement full-stack app foundation features and core app features.
- Take ownership, design, develop and deploy in a collaborative environment with other team members
- Knowledge of architect solutions using innovative technology ideas and industry-leading methodologies.
- Good hands-on experience in developing and deploying Android apps Android native/cross-platform.
- Comfortable with JAVA and Kotlin both.
- Experience implementing integrated solutions with APIs built using RESTful web services.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with the latest in technology and always think customer first.
- Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate software solutions. Suggest improvements and optimize existing implementations.
- Ability to identify and deliver POCs and Demos in a record timeframe.
- Encourage and coordinate with the team around new technologies, processes, and approaches.
- Proficiency in various Design Principles and app development methodologies.
- Strong communication skills with a people-first approach without compromising on engineering tasks
Position : Full-stack developer
Work Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Work Location : Chennai
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
- Experience in Core Java and J2EE
- Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
- Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
- Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
- Analyze, Design & develop features in product
- Code review of team members/peers
▪ A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
▪ 2 years of Software Development experience
▪ Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and
▪ Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations
▪ Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
▪ While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's
expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
▪ Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices , Node.js, MySQL, Postgress..
To handle the full development cycle.
To be responsible for timely releases of the projects.
To have knowledge of server AWS.
Knowledge of W3C standards and best practices.
Experience in working on Linux (Installing and configuring packages like apache, Nginx, virtual hosts, etc)
Ability to translate business requirements into system design and perform as per the needs
Knowledge of Git.
Perform high quality software analysis, development, testing and maintenance for the client’s core technology platform
* Work with Product owners, Architects and X-Vertical teams to analyse requirements.
* Implement the features based on the design.
* Follow good development practices.
* Product deployment and support.
* Mentor junior developers.
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills.
* Expert in JEE/ Java programming.
* Competent in delivering a high quality product.
* Competent in software engineering tools and best practices
* Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
* Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
* Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers.
* Expert in data structures and algorithms.
* Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
* Should be a self-starter and a good team player.
* Great communication skills both verbal and written to ensure effective communication across product teams, functions and locations.
* Can make decisions without always asking others what has to be done.
* Ability to mentor junior developers.
* Experience working with remote teams.
* Flexible to work on any technology as per project demand.
2.Candidates should have good learning abilities to learn new technology and domain.
3.Should have strong conviction to work hard and build long term career.
4.Excellent Time management skills and Communication skills are required.
5.Should have aptitude,logical reasoning and problem solving capabilities.
6.Any tranining,certification holding candaidates are preferred.
7.2018,19 B-Tech/M-Tech Graduates are allowed.
8.Should be available for full time.
- Proficient in Python 2 / 3 and have built products before (managing the entire DevOps cycle) - proficient in Python Data Structures
- Good understanding of Open Source Visualisation Tools like D3.JS, Matplotlib etc.
- Good understanding of Functional APIs and Data Ingestion viz. Pandas’ dataframe from SQL DB and Excel (CSV) & Flat files of (primarily) structured data - no data cleansing
- Growth mindset - eagerness to learn and grow in the role
- Qualifications: B.Tech / BE / Graduate Engineer in any stream (preferred Mech / Industrial Engineer)
- Compensation : At par with industry (with stock options / grants to be vested over 3 years)
We are looking for 2+ Year experienced Back-end developer to join our Team.
You will be responsible for the development and management of server side of our web applications in terms of quality and scalability.
You should be passionate about writing optimised codes, and solving problems in real time, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Should be adaptable to good practices and standards
- Capable to write scalable codes.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
Required Candidate profile
- Hands on experience on Node Js, Typescript, Mongodb, Elastic Search, Kafka, RESTfull Apis, Python(Django), Angular, Flutter / Dart
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of deployment process with AWS/Digital Ocean/Microsoft Azure
- Good Understanding of System Design.
- Should be aware of design patterns
- Understanding of TDD
- Unit Test Frameworks - Chai, Mocha, Sinon, Supertest, Knock
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a candidate with around 2 years of experience in Backend Development. We are looking for a team player with a very good attitude.